剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我不同意 因为我有份具约束力协议
I beg to differ, because I have a binding agreement
由他们的法律诊所签署 表示他们
signing by his legal clinic stating they would have
在本案上绝不接受皮尔逊-斯佩克特-
no outside help from Pearson Specter Litt
-利特的帮助 他们违约了 -你没有证据
- on this case, yet they did. - You have no proof of that.
那不如你上证人席 宣誓作证
Then how about I put you on the stand, swear you in,
-我再来问你这问题 -没有理由
- and ask you myself? - There is no basis
也没有先例允许你这么做
for you doing that, there is no precedent for you doing that,
我也绝对不会被人胁迫作证
and I'm not gonna get bullied to getting up on the stand.
而且我要说清楚 法官大人 法庭
And for the record, Your Honor, the court cannot make
无权因为我拒绝作证对我产生偏见
any inferences based on me choosing not to go up there.
那不如我让迈克·罗斯出庭作证
Then how about I put Mike Ross on the stand?
我看到他就坐在那里
I notice he's sitting right over there.
我现在没有给他的传票
I don't have a subpoena for him,
但我相信申请一张并不难
but I'm sure we can whip one up.
等他上了证人席
And when he gets up there,
我们再看看他有没有说实话
we'll see if he tells the truth or not.
-法官大人 -够了
- Your Honor-- - That's enough.
法官大人 我是违反了协议
Your Honor, I violated the agreement.
那我没有选择 只能撤销本案
Then I have no other choice but to dismiss this case.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
我很好 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
先是昨天我进来时你的表情
First, the way you were when I walked in last night
现在我跟你说了传票的事你又成这样了
and then how you were after I told you about the subpoena.
我只是担心路易 瑞秋
Well, I was just worried about Louis, Rachel.
他被起诉了 我觉得我有责任
He's being sued, and I feel partially responsible
因为是我当着
because I'm the one who admitted
新律师的面承认他确实做错了
in front of the associates that he was wrong.
我认识你的这么长时间
And I've known you long enough to know
也足够我判断你什么时候在骗我了
when you're not being straight with me.
哈维昨晚跟我说他有了恋人
Harvey told me he's involved with somebody last night.
-认真的吗 -很认真
- Is it serious? - Yes.
这才是你没想到的会发生的那件事
And that's the news you should have seen coming.
-是的 -唐娜 你只是凡人
- Yes. - Donna, you're only human,
我知道你对人心的解读出神入化
and I know you have this amazing ability to read people,
但有时候有些事你也会忽略
but some things are gonna slip by even you once in a while.
我没有忽略这件事 瑞秋
This one didn't slip by, Rachel.
我没想到会发生 是因为我不想去想
I didn't see it coming 'cause I didn't want to see it.
我总说我希望哈维幸福 我也真的希望
I've always said that I want Harvey to be happy, and I do.
但这件事还是困扰着你
But it bothers you.
而且我讨厌这种感觉
And I hate that it does.
结果他告诉我的时候 我还假装已经知道了
And then when he told me, I pretended I already knew,
这件事更让我郁闷
and I hate that even more.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道希望你对我说什么
I don't even know what I'd want you to say.
你说米歇尔·罗斯和哈利艾特·斯佩克特
What do you say Michelle Ross and Harriett Specter
这周再出去喝一次酒怎么样
go out for a drink this week?
谢谢 瑞秋 我很乐意
Thanks, Rachel. I'd like that.
你告诉他了是不是
You told him, didn't you?
你说什么呢 告诉谁什么了
What are you talking about? Told who what?
别糊弄我
Don't bullshit me.
你告诉亚历克斯我在办监狱案了
You told Alex I was working the prison case.
我什么也没告诉亚历克斯
I didn't tell Alex shit.
我只是让你放弃这个案子
What I did was I told you to drop it.
我也放弃了 我一眼都没有再看
And I did. I didn't spend one more second working on it,
完全遵从了你的命令
just like you ordered me to.
那你来找我闹什么
Then what the hell is your problem?
因为他刚刚出现在法庭
My problem is he just showed up to the courtroom
毁掉了整个案子
and blew up the case.
他羞辱了我们 羞辱了我
He embarrassed us, he embarrassed me,
当着庭上所有人的面
and he did it in front of everyone.
法庭 你不是说你不参与了吗
The courtroom? I thought you said you weren't involved.
我只是坐在后面
I was sitting in the back watching.
没有法律禁止 而且这不是重点
There's no law against that, and that is not the point.
不重点是你随便就判断
No, the point is you went from A to Z
是我告诉了他
and assumed that I told him.
不是你那他是怎么知道的
How the hell else would he know?
我怎么知道的跟你没关系
It's none of your damn business how I knew.
没你的事 这是我跟哈维的事
No, no, this is between me and Harvey.
错 这是我跟你之间的事
Wrong, this is between me and you
因为是你打破了和我委托人的协议
because you broke your agreement with my client.
我不管我♥干♥了什么
I don't care what I did.
你没有必要公开羞辱我们
You didn't have to do that publicly.
不是我想这么干 是你逼我的
I didn't make that decision. You did.
胡扯 你完全可以私下找我
Bullshit, you could have come to me privately.
我们可以谈谈这件事
We could've had a conversation.
这事一开始我就是这么做的
I did it when this thing started,
-我不打算再来一次 -混♥蛋♥
- and I'm not doing it again. - You son of a bitch.
他说的没错
He's right.
什么
What?
亚历克斯是对的 是你逼他的
Alex is right, you gave him no choice.
该死的 哈维 是监狱有问题
God damn it, Harvey, that prison is doing shady shit.
他的委托人不在乎是因为他们眼里只有钱
His client doesn't care because all they care about is money.
而且你签协议时就知道
And you knew that when you handed it off
-但你还是答应了 -这件事的重点是
- and said you'd live by it. - This is about you
-你去法庭... -够了 事已至此
- coming into a courtroom and-- - Okay, that's it! It's done.
我永远不想再听到你们再提起
I don't want to hear another word about Reform Corp
兰伯特惩教所或者马斯特森建筑公♥司♥
or Masterson Construction ever again.
你做出了决定 就要承担后果
You made your bed. Now you're gonna sleep in it.
唐娜 你有时间吗
Donna, you have a minute?
路易 如果你是来为了我对
Louis, if you're here to berate me for what I said
斯特芬妮说的话指责我 那没时间
to Stephanie, then, no, I don't.
我不是为此而来
Uh, that is not why I'm here.
我来是想跟你说句对不起
I came to tell you that I'm sorry
我很抱歉几周前没有听你的话
that I didn't listen to you weeks ago.
你具体是指哪次没听我的话
You're gonna have to be a little more specific.
你一直跟我说我应该直面塔拉的事
You kept telling me that I wasn't dealing with Tara.
我终于走出了这一步 而且我想正是因此
Well, I finally started, and I think because of that,
我才终于能够放下愤怒
it allowed me to get past my anger
和斯特芬妮和解了
and make peace with Stephanie.
我很高兴你这么说 路易 我为你骄傲
I'm glad to hear it, Louis. I'm proud of you.
所以 真希望我早点听了你的话
Like I said, I wish I had listened to you sooner.
但正是你一点一点的打破了
But every bit of you hammering away
我否认的高墙我才最终推倒了它
at my wall of denial is what finally brought it down.
所以我是来跟你说谢谢的
So I'm here to tell you thank you...
因为现在我终于觉得
Because now I feel like I can finally
我能继续我的生活了
move forward with my life.
不客气 路易
You're welcome, Louis.
我想这意味着你终于准备好了
And I think that this means that you're officially ready.
-准备好什么 -重新接管新律师
- Uh, for what? - To take back the associates.
唐娜 不用 我很感激
Okay, Donna, no, I appreciate that.
-但他们是你的了 -他们从来都不是
- But they're yours now. - They were never mine, Louis.
我一直都只是在替你照顾他们
I was always just taking care of them for you.
我真不知道该如何报答你
I don't know how I can repay you.
你已经报答我了
You just did.
路易 如果你是来要史蒂文森的文件概要
Louis, if you're here for the Stevenson brief,
我明天一早就能交给你
I can have it to you in the morning.
回家吧 布莱恩
Go home, Brian.
我被解雇了吗
Am I fired?
不 只是工作并非生活的全部
Nope, there's just more to life than working here.
这是恶作剧吗
Am I being punked?
完全不是
No, not at all.
只是从明天开始你就有新上司了
It's just that you have a new supervisor starting tomorrow,
他希望你今晚能好好休息
and he would like you to get a good night's sleep.
然后他居然让你来通知我
And he told you to tell me that?
天哪 布莱恩 拜托 能配合点吗
Oh, Jesus, Brian, please, will you work with me?
我就是你的新上司
I'm the new supervisor.
听着 我很抱歉
And listen, I am sorry for saying
用那么恶劣的言辞说你不务正业
all those horrible things to you about undedicated.
我都无法想象你要怎么平衡初为人父
I can't even imagine how you balance being a new dad
和这里堆积如山的工作
with this workload.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表