剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他们策划并购孔多尔两年多了
They've been wanting to merge with Condor for two years.
-撤回这个先例 -华尔街所有混♥蛋♥
- You overturn that precedent-- - - Every dickhead on Wall Street
都要跳起来了
would be swinging from the chandeliers.
再明显不过
Clear as day.
你真的是经济大♥师♥啊
You really are a maestro with this stuff, aren't you?
谢谢 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
晚安 路易
Night, Louis.
哈维 等等
Harvey, wait.
我
I, uh...
我有件私事真的需要你的建议
I could really use your advice on something personal.
但我知道你对出轨的看法
But I know how you feel about infidelity, and...
路易 我的价值观
Louis, my feelings about that
有且仅与我有关
have to do with me and me alone.
不会因为你不认同我就对你有看法
I'm not gonna judge you for making a different choice than I would.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
希拉和我出轨了
Because I had an affair with Sheila.
事情失去了控制
Somehow things got out of control,
等我意识到 我已经和他未婚夫起了争执
and found myself in a fight with her fiancé.
我攻击他的委托人
I went after his client,
就快要赢了
and I was about to put him away.
可是希拉要我放弃
And now Sheila wants me to tank it.
如果你问我作为经营合伙人的意见
Well, if you're asking as managing partner,
我会说我可不希望你
I'd say you better not tank a case
为了睡个女人放弃生意
for a woman you're sleeping with.
我不是问经营合伙人的意见 哈维
I'm not asking you as managing partner, Harvey.
我是问一个朋友的意见
I'm asking you as my friend.
那么 我的朋友
Then, my friend,
我会说有时候 我们得选择
I say sometimes we have to sacrifice our business
为爱的人牺牲生意
for the people we care about.
谢谢
Thanks for this.
我猜猜 你们提前来 是为了
Let me guess. You got here early to inform the panel
提请退出此案吧
you're removing yourselves from the case.
错了 我们提前来是为了你提请退出
No, we got here early to inform you that you are.
那我得再问一次 我凭什么这么做
And once again, why would I do that?
因为你雇佣了一个没本事的辩护人
Because you hired a shitty defense attorney
只是为了要一位正直法官的丑闻
for the sole purpose of getting dirt on an outstanding judge.
雇佣烂律师不是罪
Hiring a shitty lawyer isn't against the law.
没错 但为了促成并购这么做就是犯罪
No, but doing it so you can set up a merger factory is.
理论不错 但你们没有证据
That's a great theory, but you have no proof.
我们有 就在这里
Yes, we do. Right here.
你在一年里签了这六家公♥司♥
You signed all six of these companies within the last year.
六家都提供了签字宣誓书 宣称
And we've got signed affidavits from each one of them saying
你来找他们 答应帮他们促成并购
that you approached them with an offer to get their mergers through
只要他们和你提前签约
if they signed with you in advance.
当他们意识到这可能上升为
Wasn't hard once they realized
刑事案件后 说服他们签字很容易
this could rise to the level of a criminal offense.
阴谋控制法官判决
And conspiracy to alter judicial rulings
算得上刑事犯罪了
is most definitely a criminal offense.
也就是说如果你不现在撤销
Which means if you don't drop this thing right now,
你就会入狱
you'll end up in prison.
看你了
It's up to you.
他们五分钟后就要进来了
They're gonna be here in five minutes.
路易 这是怎么回事
Louis, what the hell is this?
你看是怎么回事
What does it look like?
看着像是你要放走这个人
It looks like you let this guy off the hook
-但你明明稳赢 -很好了 卡特里娜
- when you had him by the throat. - It's a fair deal, Katrina.
我们的委托人知道
Our client's gonna be thrilled
一件他们都不知道存在的
that they get paid for an issue
案件给他们赚了钱他们肯定会十分高兴
that they never even knew existed in the first place.
我们这么做不是为了委托人
We didn't take this on for the client.
-是为你 -那就为我这么做
- We did this for you. - Well, then do this for me.
-路易 -该死的 你就照做行吗
- Louis. - God damn it, just do it!
是她让你这么做的 对吗
She asked you to do this, didn't she?
我无法拒绝她 卡特里娜
I can't say no to her, Katrina.
我实在无法
I just can't.
你是个好人 路易·利特
You're a good man, Louis Litt.
有一天 会有人看到 并欣赏这一点
And someday you will find someone who appreciates that.
这次你还带了朋友来
I see you've brought along a friend this time.
她可不只是我朋友
Oh, she's not just my friend.
-她是我的律师 -我猜猜
- She's my lawyer. - Mm, let me guess.
你带她来正式撤回你的起诉
You brought her along to withdraw your suit
因为你终于意识到 你没能力
'cause you finally figured out there's no way
赢我这么聪明的男人
to outsmart a man like me.
不 她是终于意识到了
No, she finally figured out
你这种男人最在乎的是什么
what makes a man like you tick.
而你最在乎的 就是有能力
And what makes you tick is being able to say
在女人面前 能宣称自己有最好的大楼
to every woman you meet that you own the best buildings
而且是市里景观最棒的那些
in the cities with the best views.
因为如果连这些你也不能说了
Mm, because if you can't say that, then...
那人们也许就会发现 其实你只是
people might notice that you're really just
一个没有安全感的小人
an insecure little man who builds buildings
盖大楼来掩饰自己的脆弱
to cover up his weaknesses.
离开我办公室
Get out of my office.
我们可以走 但如果那样
Oh, we will, but if we do,
你拥有的那些景观 可就都没了
those views that you covet, they're going away.
-你在说什么 -你以为
What are you talking about? - Oh, did you think
我来只是为了告诉你我知道你在乎什么吗
I just came here to tell you I know what makes you tick?
现在我们拥有你六处
We now control the air rights
景观最好的地♥产♥的土地上空权
across from six of your most prominent properties.
所以以前是一望无际的公园景观
So instead of their unobstructed views of the park,
但现在你的高楼租户向外看
your top-floor tenants will now be looking out
只能看到四十英尺高的广♥告♥牌了
at a 40-foot-high box of tampons.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我想你知道我们想要什么
I think you know what we want.
-还原你们的租约 -不太对
- You keep your lease as is. - Not quite.
我们需要你偿还这些
We're gonna need you to reimburse
土地上空权的费用
the cost of the air rights.
而且我们还要你削减10%的租金
And we'll take a 10% haircut on our lease.
我现在很想骂你 但我想你可能会告我
I'd call you a name right now, but I'm guessing you'd sue me.
大卫 我其实不怎么在乎你怎么骂我
David, I really don't care what you call me right now
因为 如你所说 这不是私人恩怨
because, like you said, this isn't personal.
只是生意
It's just business.
这是我们的新租约
Here's our amended lease.
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
我来是为了告诉你劳斯法官来了电♥话♥
I just stopped by to tell you that Judge Ralls called.
-她说谢谢我 -真好
- She wanted to thank me. - That's great.
只有一个问题 她五分钟前给我也打来了
Only problem with that is, she called me five minutes ago
还说了一样的话
and told me the exact same thing.
打算告诉我你来的真实目的吗
Want to tell me what you're really doing here?
你为什么要跟唐娜说那些话
Why'd you say that stuff to Donna?
因为我在乎她
Because I care about her.
我不想让她一辈子都悬着这个疑问
I didn't want her to go through life not knowing.
-那我呢 -你怎么了
- What about me? - What about you?
你考虑到这件事对我恋情的影响了吗
Did you think what it would do to my relationship?
我想我是觉得 如果你和宝拉经得起考验
I guess I thought that if you were that solid with Paula,
那也不会有事
it wouldn't matter.
那要是我去找洛根·桑德斯
What if I went to Logan Sanders
让他去追瑞秋呢
and told him to go for it with Rachel?
区别在于
Here's the difference.
我希望你支持的不是瑞秋和他在一起
I would hope that you wouldn't be rooting for Rachel to be with him,
而且你对我生不生气都行 但是
and you can get mad at me or not, but...
我想我支持的是你和唐娜在一起
yeah, I guess maybe I was rooting for Donna to be with you.
好吧
Fair enough.
我想事实是 现在
I guess the truth is, right now,
我暂时不想恋爱了
I'm not looking to be with anyone.
唐娜 忙吗
Donna, are you busy?
其实我正打算收拾东西
I was actually just getting ready
下班回家
to go home for the night.
我只是想知道为什么
I was just wondering if there's a reason
我桌子上放了一份新租约
why I just got a new lease on my desk
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表