剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
换句话说 你想让我完成不可能的任务
In other words, you want me to do the impossible to audition
来面试一份你昨天说的结果根本不存在的工作
for a job you told me yesterday didn't even exist?
那就把它想成是魔术
Then consider it a magic trick.
你让这个信息弄出来了
You make this information appear,
突然之间 你的工作也出现了
all of a sudden, so does that job.
那就快选一间办公室
Then start picking out an office,
因为下次你再接到我的电♥话♥
because the next time you hear from me,
我就要搬进来了
I'm moving in.
你一早上都去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been all morning?
我去证♥监♥会♥见肖恩·卡荷尔了
I went to see Sean Cahill at the S.E.C.
真不忍♥心告诉你 迈克
I hate to break it to you, Mike,
但证♥监♥会♥对私人监狱没有管辖权
but the S.E.C. doesn't have jurisdiction over private prisons.
我知道 我是在和弗兰克·加洛谈条件
I know that. I was trying to cut Frank Gallo a deal.
他说他会作证了吗
He said he'll testify?
除非拿到假释 但是卡荷尔不给
Not unless he gets parole, and Cahill said no.
说明我们得过一遍加洛的档案
Which means we need to go through Gallo's files,
看能不能找到别的办法放他出来
see if we can find another way to get him released.
迈克 迈克 等一下
Mike, Mike, hold up a second.
加洛的档案说他在丹伯里监狱
Gallo's files said he got an extra five years
因使用致命武器袭击他人而加刑五年
for assault with a deadly weapon while he was at Danbury.
所以呢
So?
所以差不多是在你出来的时候
So that's pretty damn close to when you got outta there.
迈克
Mike.
这是那个之前要杀了你的人吗
Is this the guy who tried to kill you?
-奥利佛 -天呐 迈克
- Oliver-- - Jesus, Mike!
我们不能让这样的人出来
We can't put a guy like that out on the street.
我不是现在就要把他捞出来
I'm not trying to get him out now.
我是让他早两年出来
All right, I'm gonna get him out two years early,
所以从现在算还有五年
which is still five years from now.
而且如果我不这么做
And in the meantime if I don't do that,
又有多少人会像克里斯·雷耶斯一样
how many guys are gonna end up just like Chris Reyes?
现在我担心你会像克里斯·雷耶斯一样
Right now I'm worried about you ending up like Chris Reyes.
如果加洛要对付我
If Gallo is gonna come after me,
不管是五年还是七年 都无所谓了
it doesn't matter if it's in five years or seven.
我的参与很快就会变得太过危险
We only have so long before me working on this becomes too risky,
所以这是唯一的办法
which means this is the only way.
好的
Okay.
但是我见过你做到了别的律师做不到的事情
But I've seen you do things no other lawyer could.
你有足够的脑子来说服加洛
You're sure as shit smart enough to convince this guy
接受除假释外的其他条件
to take something besides parole.
你不懂弗兰克·加洛
You don't know Frank Gallo.
但我懂你教我的话
What I know is what you taught me.
每个人都有自己想要的东西
Everybody has something they want.
意味着你只用找到
Which means all you have to do is find out
加洛想要的其他东西 然后满足他
whatever else Gallo wants and give it to him.
路易 怎么样了
Louis, hello. How did it go?
听我说 如果我要做你的律师
Listen to me, if I'm gonna be your attorney,
你就得跟我说实话
I need you to tell me the goddamn truth.
我不喜欢你的语气 我告诉了你实话
I'm not sure I like your tone. I told you the truth.
是吗 因为我得知道
Did you? Because I need to know
在哈维还是你病人的时候
if you started seeing Harvey
你是否就开始跟他约会
while he was still your patient.
什么 没有 谁告诉你的
What? No. Who told you that?
你的前任 他威胁要把这件事告诉委员会
Your ex, and he's threatening to go to the board with it.
如果有任何证据证明...
If there is one shred of proof--
不会有什么证据 因为事情没发生过
There isn't any proof, because it didn't happen.
如果你不愿相信
And if you don't care to believe that,
那你可以直接转身走人
then you can turn around and walk right out.
因为我不屑让一个质疑我人品的人
Because I don't care to be represented by a man
做我的代理律师
who questions my integrity.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I am sorry.
我只是不喜欢措手不及
I just don't like being blindsided.
那我很高兴你受的惊吓已经过去了
Well, I'm glad your shock is behind you,
但我受的还没有
but mine isn't.
你说他会告诉委员会是什么意思
What do you mean he's going to the board?
他以此作为威胁
I mean he is blackmailing you
想要敲诈你
with the threat of going to the board.
什么
What?
这会毁了我的事业
That would ruin my career.
我知道 所以你现在得告诉我
I know, which is why you need to tell me
你和雅各布之间到底发生了什么
what really happened between you and Jacob now.
路易 说这个我会感觉不舒服
Louis, I don't feel comfortable doing that.
抱歉 宝拉 但你必须这样做
I'm sorry, Paula, but you're gonna have to,
因为反驳他的唯一辩词
because the only defense against what he is trying to do
就是真♥相♥
is the truth.
当我告诉你他伤了我的心
When I told you he broke my heart,
我说的就是真♥相♥
I was telling the truth.
但我没告诉你的是在那之后
But what I didn't tell you was that after that
他改变了心意
he changed his mind.
唐娜 我需要你为一名新员工
Donna, I need you to draw up some paperwork
起草入职文件
for a new employee.
我明天一大早就办
I'll get to it first thing in the morning.
等等
Wait a second,
我们为什么要请霍莉·科伦维尔做顾问
why are we bringing on Holly Cromwell as a consultant?
因为她很厉害 而且我不想每次要她帮忙
Because she kicks ass, and I don't want to have to track her down
都得费劲去找她
every time I need her help with something.
哈维 我认为这是个错误的决定
Harvey, I think this is a mistake.
这我说了算
Well, it's my call.
不 事实上你不能说了算
No, actually it isn't.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说过 我不再是你的秘书了
I told you, I'm not your secretary anymore.
我现在是首席运营官 你提拔我是有原因的
I'm COO, and you made me that for a reason.
我很会看人 然后我告诉你
I know people, and I'm telling you it's reckless
雇用一个有背叛雇主经历的人
to hire someone who betrayed her employer
相当轻率
the first chance she got.
唐娜 我向她保证过
Donna, I gave her my word
如果她帮忙我就雇用她
I'd do this if she came through,
她会帮忙的
she's gonna come through,
而且我已经对她失信过一次了
and I already broke my word to her once.
或许你不该向一个不是律师的人
Well, then maybe you shouldn't promise a job
承诺一份律所工作
at a law firm to someone who isn't a lawyer.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你就不是个律师 我也提拔你了
You're not a lawyer, I just promoted you,
要我说 结果还相当不错
and that worked out pretty damn well if you ask me.
你是在我证明了对律所的忠诚后
And you only did that after I proved
才这么做的
my loyalty to this firm.
那现在她也会证明她的忠诚
And she's gonna start proving her loyalty now.
需要我提醒你...
Need I remind you that--
提醒我你是老大吗 不 你不用
That you're in charge? No, you don't.
而且如果你想告诉我
And if you try to give me your,
"这事不需要投票表决"这种鬼话
"This isn't something we vote on" Bullshit,
我会找到路易 马上带他过来
I will find out where Louis is, and I will bring him
再带上一份公♥司♥章程
down here right now with a copy of the bylaws,
因为我敢肯定这就是我们需要投票表决的事
because I am betting it is something we vote on.
好吧 唐娜 你赢了
Okay, Donna, you win.
你不想雇她 那就不雇
You don't wanna hire her, we won't.
但这件事做决定的是你
But you wanna be the one to make that call,
那也由你来当面拒绝她
you're gonna be the one to tell her to her face.
饿了吗 厨房♥里还剩有一些泰国菜
You hungry? There's some leftover Thai in the kitchen.
太好了 我饿死了 一整天没吃饭了
Great, I'm starving. Haven't eaten all day.
迈克 我知道我说过
Mike, about that, I know I said that maybe
也许你该请求哈维给你点休息时间
you should ask Harvey for a little time off
来帮助诊所
to help with the clinic,
但我在想是否
but I'm wondering if maybe
你也该从诊所
you should take a little time off
争取点休息时间来帮助哈维
from the clinic to help Harvey.
-瑞秋 -他今天在找你
- Rachel-- - He was looking for you today,
而且显然不是第一次了
and it was clear it wasn't the first time.
你自己说过 当初他能答应
And you said yourself, he was nice enough
这笔交易已经很宽容了
to make this deal in the first place,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表