剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
为了听你说为什么你
So you can tell me how it wasn't your fault
没有为我准备出庭不是你的错吗
that you didn't prepare me to be on the stand?
给我道歉的时间
A minute to say I'm sorry.
你是对的 唐娜
You were right, Donna.
我应该为你准备接受马利克盘问
I should have prepared you for Malik,
但我没有 因为
but I didn't because
我无法接受当着满屋子人的面 质问你
I couldn't bear the thought of asking you about Harvey
和哈维的关系
in front of a room full of people.
路易 我知道你会这么问的
Louis, I knew that would come up.
我能接受
I was ready to handle it.
但我不能 因为希拉
But I wasn't, because of Sheila.
跟希拉有什么关系...
What does Sheila have to do with--
我和她睡了 唐娜
I slept with her, Donna.
我告诉过你 她要结婚了
I told you she was getting married.
当我做问题列表时
When I was writing down questions,
我一直在想象自己的人生被盘问的样子
I kept imagining someone putting my life on trial,
我实在 无法忍♥受
and I just--I couldn't take it,
所以我当了懦夫
so I took the coward's way out,
我没有为你准备
and I didn't prepare you.
我理解 路易
I understand, Louis,
我接受你的道歉
and I accept your apology.
谢谢 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
路易 怎么了
Louis, what is it?
自从我离开那个房♥间 我就一直裹足不前
Ever since I left that hotel room, I've been stuck.
我们又在一起了 那感觉和以前一模一样
We were together again, and it felt just like it did before,
只是这次她不属于我了
except it wasn't because she wasn't mine,
从那时起 我就一直在数日子
and since then, I've been counting the days
数我的灵魂伴侣嫁做人♥妻♥
until my soul mate marries someone else
永远离开我的生活的日子
and walks out of my life forever.
-路易 -我知道她和别人在一起
- Louis-- - I know she's with another man,
唐娜 我也知道她说她很爱他
Donna, and I know she says that she loves him,
但我真的很想告诉她
but all I want to do is just say to her,
她难道就看不出来 她的真命天子
can't she see the man she was meant to be with
其实就站在她面前吗
is standing right in front of her face?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我应该在我本来有机会时告诉她
I should have told her when I had the chance,
但那现在成了我这辈子
but that's something I'm gonna have to live with
必须背负的遗憾了
for the rest of my life.
正好 你还在 路易呢
Good, you're still here. Where's Louis?
我有事找他 我觉得你们俩都...
'Cause I have some news, and I think you should both--
对不起 哈维
I'm sorry, Harvey.
我必须弄清楚
I just had to know.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表