剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but what you don't know is
他的劈腿对象就是他的同事
it happened with a woman that he worked with.
他们在一起工作
They worked at clinic together,
然后他们成为了很亲密的朋友
and they became close friends.
所以你才会这么介意唐娜
So that's why Donna bothers you so much.
我知道我之前告诉过你
I know that I told you that
对于她参与到你的生活我没问题
I could handle you having her in your life,
但其实不然
but I don't think I can.
-我跟你说过 我... -听我说 哈维
- But I told you, I-- - Please, Harvey.
我讨厌这种感觉
I hate that I feel this way.
我讨厌自己的软弱
I hate that I feel weak,
和缺乏安全感
and insecure,
以及上一段感情
and that my last relationship
对现在所造成的影响
is affecting this one,
但更重要的是
but most of all,
我讨厌告诉你
I hate that I am about to say
我之前跟自己说不会告诉你的事
what I told myself I wouldn't.
说什么
What is it?
在我消化你告诉我一切的那段时间
When I took the time to process what you told me,
我在理疗中做角色扮演
I did a role-play in therapy,
在那个过程中
and when I did,
我告诉你我很害怕
I told you that I'm afraid
如果你继续和唐娜共事
if you keep working with Donna,
我们不会有结果的
we won't survive.
你想我把她解雇了吗
Are you asking me to fire her?
我不知道我想怎么样
I don't know what I'm asking,
但我感觉这段感情里
but it feels like there are three people
总有第三个人的影子
in this relationship,
上次我出现这种感觉时 我是对的
and the last time it felt that way, there were.
-宝拉 -我很抱歉 哈维
- Paula-- - I'm sorry, Harvey.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
I just can't do that again.
你打电♥话♥又要给我股票建议吗
You calling with another stock tip?
因为看起来上次可让我大赚一笔
Because it looks like that last one's about to make me a fortune.
我打电♥话♥是告诉你赶紧卖♥♥
I'm calling you to tell you to get out.
我们准备做笔交易 股价会发生反转
We're about to make a deal, and it's gonna turn around.
多谢提醒 对了 帮我个忙
Message received. Hey, do me a favor.
告诉唐娜枪手卷土重来了
Tell Donna the gunslinger's back.
我没听懂
I don't get it.
她知道我在说什么 说正经的
She'll know what it means, and not for nothing.
给她升职是明智之举
Promoting her was a brilliant move.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你在说笑吗 她能把死人说活了
Are you kidding me? She could talk the stripes off a zebra,
她很忠诚 她知道从大局着想
she's loyal, and she knows the big picture
如何取悦他人
about keeping people happy.
我要是你
If I were you,
我会把她看的牢牢地
I'd hold on tight.
多谢 斯图
Thanks, Stu.
多谢你出的主意 哈维
Thanks again for the tip, Harvey.
你准备好这么做了吗
You ready to do this?
准备好了
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
巴克斯特 我们来了
All right, Baxter, we're here.
你是用你的还是我的笔来签字
So you want to sign this thing with your pen or mine?
你那劣质钢笔自己留着吧
You can keep your shitty pen,
我们之间也不做什么交易
just like you can keep your shitty deal.
如果你觉得把我们叫到这里
If you think you could call us here
想在最后时刻再谈谈价格
to renegotiate a price last-minute--
我叫你们来可不是协商的
I didn't call to renegotiate.
我想看看你们会不会听我的话来
I called to see if you'd come at my command,
你们果然来了
and here you are.
-好吧 听我说 -不 听我说
- All right, listen to me. - No, you listen to me.
交易做不成了
Sale's not happening.
等等 你拒绝了泰迪的报价
Wait, you're passing on Teddy's offer?
我宁愿拿泰迪的钱擦屁♥股♥
I'd sooner wipe my ass with Teddy's offer.
少扯 你拒绝了他
Bullshit. You turn him down,
你就是在将几亿美元拒之门外
you're turning down hundreds of millions of dollars,
你才不会做亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
and you're not in the business of losing money.
我也不会和骑到我头上的混♥蛋♥
I'm also not in the business of letting assholes
做生意
get the better of me,
所以我准备留着公♥司♥
so I'm gonna hold on to my company,
把这些工作机会放到海外
I'm gonna ship those jobs overseas,
即使是损失一大笔钱我也在所不惜
and I don't give a shit if I take a bath doing it.
你报复心这么强吗
You're really that vindictive?
见识到了吧 我是科特·巴克斯特
Nice to meet you. Name's Kurt Baxter.
但我这么做不是出于恶意
But I'm not doing this out of spite.
我这么做是因为
I'm doing this because when word hits the street
当有人想让我难堪
that I'm willing to lose 200 mil
我宁愿损失2亿美元
just to stick it to some guys
也要奉陪到底
who are trying to stick it to me, the next guy--
我们没有想让你难堪
We're not trying to stick it to you.
我们想做笔交易
We're trying to make a deal,
我们提出了两个方案
and we put two of them on the table,
所以如果你不想卖♥♥的话
so if you don't want to sell--
我不走第二条路
I'm not taking door number two,
但如果你们诚心报价
but if you're serious about coming to terms,
我愿意再好好谈一谈
I just might be open to renegotiating after all.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你叫我们来就是为这个 是吗
That's what you really called us to say, isn't it?
泰迪·道尔想要我的公♥司♥
Teddy Doyle wants my company,
他和中国人的报价不能一样
he doesn't just match the Chinese.
他得比他们多25% 因为我的规矩是
He beats them by 25%, 'cause my rules are,
你们想玩 咱们就玩把大的
you come to play, you come to play hard,
如果你们不喜欢 赶快滚出我的地盘
and if you don't like it, get the hell off my court.
-你好 -很高兴你接起电♥话♥了 哈维
- Hello. - Oh, I'm glad you picked up, Harvey.
我想道个歉
I wanted to apologize.
妈 没有必要这样
Mom, you don't have to do that.
不 有必要
Yes, I do.
我们终于冰释前嫌了
We finally made peace,
我又弄出这么一个事
and I go and do something like that.
听我说
Listen to me.
宝拉说了 而且我也同意
Paula said it, and I agree,
这不是你的错 你毫不知情
it's not your fault. You couldn't have known.
这是我的错
It is my fault.
这就是傻妈妈会做的傻事
It's the kind of stupid thing stupid mothers do.
妈 别想这件事了
Mom, don't worry about it.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
请再次替我向宝拉转达
Please tell Paula again
我很喜欢和她的见面
how much I enjoyed meeting her.
她值得被珍惜
She's a keeper.
我得挂了 妈
I gotta go, Mom.
我爱你 哈维
I love you, Harvey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
能耽误你点时间吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我们得告知斯图
We need to tell Stu,
还得通知泰迪
and we need to tell Teddy.
在我们进去前
I talked to Stu
我和斯图说过了 他已经卖♥♥了
before we went over there. He's out.
那泰迪呢
And Teddy?
再等一天
Take the day.
看看你还有什么办法
Think of anything you can.
没有的话 我明天再告诉他
If not, I'll tell him tomorrow.
我想和你见一面
Hey, I need to meet you.
我需要帮助 非常急
I need a favor, and I need it soon.
红毛 房♥间不错
Hey, Red. Nice digs.
斯图 你来干什么
Stu, what are you doing here?
我来对你表示感谢
I came to thank you for what you did.
也让我思考
It actually got me thinking,
我办公室也需要你这样的人
my office could use someone like you.
谁不需要
Couldn't everyone?
但是你也知道 真·唐娜
But as you know, use of The Donna
只存在于这间办公室
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表