剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
要么去跟你不一路的陪审团面前碰运气
Or you could roll the dice with a jury not of your peers.
不管怎样 你都完了
Either way, you are done.
哈维 怎么了
Harvey, hey, what's going on?
别告诉我马利克想逃掉协议
Don't tell me that Malik tried to weasel out of that agreement.
不是 都很好 我就是想顺路过来
No, it's all good. I just wanted to stop by and say
为你一开始拿给我这个案子道声谢
thank you for bringing me this case in the first place.
这意味着我们为监狱的事扯平了吗
Does that mean we're even for the prison thing?
扯平了
We're even.
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
哈维
Harvey...
你昨晚后和唐娜谈话了吗
did you talk to Donna since last night?
没 只发短♥信♥说我们赢了 怎么了
No, other than to text her we won. Why?
-没什么 -别担心 迈克
- Nothing. - Don't worry, Mike.
我知道她这几天过得很难
I know she's had a rough time.
我会告诉她我们教训了马利克
I'll tell her we stuck it to Malik
而且她功不可没
and we couldn't have done it without her.
我正希望你还在
I was hoping you'd still be here.
你想干什么 亚历克斯
What do you want, Alex?
给你一直想要的东西
To give you what you wanted all along,
我下跪乞求
me on my knees begging.
-继续说 -你赢了 伊莱
- I'm listening. - You won, Eli.
我不能阻止你抢走辉瑞制药
I can't stop you from taking Pfizer,
但这不关乎他们或者汤米·布莱顿什么的
but this wasn't about them or Tommy Bratton or anything else.
而因为我的离开
This was about me leaving,
现在我愿意做任何事
and now I'm asking what it will take
让你远离我的律所
to get you to back off my firm.
那好
Okay, then...
皮-斯可以留着辉瑞制药
Pearson Specter can keep Pfizer,
你只要带着你所有其他的客户
and all you have to do is come back here
回到这里
with every other client you have.
这才是你一直想要的 不是吗
That's what you wanted all along, isn't it?
你让你的客户找我客户的麻烦 让我陷入
You had your client go after mine to put me in the position
坑哈维的境地
of having to screw Harvey over.
正是
That's right.
那份协议阻止了我挖人
That agreement may have stopped me from poaching,
但总会有别的办法
but there's always a workaround.
所以呢 在那里作为丢了
So which is it, stay there a diminished man
最大客户的弱者
without your best client
还是回到属于你的地方
or come back here where you belong?
告诉你吧 伊莱
You know what, Eli?
我想我会呆在现在的地方
I think I'm gonna stay exactly where I am,
皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
at Pearson Specter Litt,
还有我所有的客户
with every damn one of my clients.
-什么 -你刚承认
- Excuse me? - You just admitted
你策划了接管企图
that you orchestrated a takeover attempt
唯一目的就是违反协议
for the sole purpose of breaching our agreement.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
-你算计我 -没错
- You set me up! - That's right.
你抓到我们了 伊莱 现在又丢了
You had us, Eli, and now you don't,
因为如你所说 总有挽回的办法
because like you said, there's always a workaround.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
让你不把它交出去的代价是我欠你一次
The price for you not handing that over is that I owe you one.
瞧瞧现在是谁求饶了
Well, look who's on their knees now.
晚安 伊莱
Good night, Eli.
有需要我会找你
I'll be in touch when I need you.
-成了吗 -大胜
- Did it work? - Like a charm.
感谢上帝 我实在无法
Oh, thank God. I couldn't stand the thought
忍♥受再次让这里的另一个人失望了
of letting down another person in the office.
路易 我认为
Louis, from what I've seen,
你从来都没让这公♥司♥的人失望过
you've never let anyone in this firm down.
我有
Well, I did.
是时候弥补错误了
And it's time I made it right.
你怎么来了 安迪
What are you doing here, Andy?
我来告诉你也许你是赢了官司
I came here to tell you that you may have won the case,
但我还是会报复你的
but I still wanted to get back at you,
所以我打算报复你的导师
so I decided to come after your old mentor.
如果你以为
If you think Cameron Dennis
卡梅隆·丹尼斯解决不了你
can't handle whatever you throw at him,
那你是疯了
you got another thing coming.
我说的不是卡梅隆·丹尼斯
I'm not talking about Cameron Dennis.
我说的是你另一位导师 杰西卡·皮尔逊
I'm talking about your other mentor, Jessica Pearson.
-你干了什么 -不是我
- What did you do? - I didn't do it.
是你 在你让她替你和迈克·罗斯
You did, when you let her take the bullet
挡枪的时候
for you with Mike Ross.
安德鲁 此事只关你我 与她无关
Andrew, this is between you and me, not Jessica.
瞧瞧 现在成安德鲁啦
Wow, look at that. Andrew, huh?
不是马利克也不是安迪了 是安德鲁
Not Malik or Andy, Andrew.
听着 她为迈克·罗斯做的事与你无关
Listen to me, what she did for Mike Ross doesn't involve you.
当然有关 因为她在纽约律师协会面前
Oh, it involves me because she admitted to being a party
承认了她实行了欺诈
to fraud in front of the New York State Bar.
好笑的是 好像没人在乎
Funny thing is, no one seemed to care.
我在乎 所以我提出动议吊销她的执照
Well, I did, so I whipped up a motion to have her disbarred,
这样的动议如果是
and when a motion like that
总检察长的办公室提出的
comes from the Attorney General's Office,
有趣 这些人们都开始在意了
man, it is amazing how much people start to care.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -终于出现了
- You son of a bitch. - Ah, there it is.
我就是为你这个表情来的
That's the look I came here to see.
如果说还有什么能比这个表情更有价值
The only thing better would be if I could be there
那只能是目睹你
when you have to tell Jessica Pearson
亲口告诉她你害她被吊销执照了
that you cost her her license to practice law.
祝你晚上愉快 哈维
Have a nice evening, Harvey.
路易 接电♥话♥
Louis, pick up the phone.
这是我第三次来电♥话♥了
This is the third time I've called.
我们需要今晚就找到我们认识的所有
We need to get to anyone we know at the New York Bar
在纽约律师协会的人
on the phone tonight.
安德鲁·马利克打算吊销杰西卡的执照
Andrew Malik's trying to have Jessica disbarred.
不是打算 他已经做了
Not trying. He already did.
-杰西卡 -哈维 放下电♥话♥
- Jessica. - Harvey, put that phone away.
木已成舟 没有什么挽回余地了
This is happening, and there's nothing we can do about it.
有很大的挽回余地
There's a hell of a lot we can do about it,
我们也必须挽回
and we're going to.
不 不行 听我的
No, we're not. Listen to me.
我们早知道会这样 我说了没关系
We knew this could happen, and I said it doesn't matter
因为芝加哥不在乎
because in Chicago, nobody's going to care.
我才不管芝加哥 我在乎
I don't give a shit about Chicago. I care.
但这不是你的决定
And it's not your decision.
杰西卡 我们墙上不能有一个
Jessica, we can't have a name on the wall
被吊销执照的合伙人的名字
of a partner that's been disbarred.
你以为我是来干什么的
What the hell do you think I'm doing here?
不 我不干
No, I'm not doing it.
你必须干
Yes, you are.
哈维 是时候把我的名字摘下来了
Harvey, it's time to take my name off the wall.
不能像这样摘
Not like this,
我们经历了那么多 不能这么结束
not after all we've been through.
我不在意
I'm good with this,
这也不是我的律所了
and it's not my firm anymore.
是你的
It's yours.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
你都准备好快一年了
You've been ready for the better part of a year,
你也很清楚
and you know it,
所以唯一的问题是
so the only question is,
你是要跟我纠缠
are you going to fight me on this,
还是选择接受
or are you gonna accept it?
如果我选择接受呢
And what if I say I accept it?
那你就得和路易商量了
Then you need to go and talk to Louis
因为你有两个问题需要解决
because you've got two things to figure out:
你打算花多少钱买♥♥断我
how much you're gonna spend to buy me out
还有你打算怎么解释这件事
and how are you gonna spin this thing?
唐娜 你有时间吗
Donna, you have a minute?
干什么的时间 路易
A minute for what, Louis?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表