剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
when it's really good news or really bad.
所以是哪个
So which is it?
不如给我倒杯咖啡
Why don't you pour me a cup of coffee,
我跟你好好说
and I'll tell you inside?
我没办法 泰迪 抱歉
I can't fix it, Teddy. I'm sorry.
如果你愿意
Look, if you want,
我可以联♥系♥你工厂的人
I'll call your guy at the factory
替你告诉他们
and I'll tell him myself.
还是我来吧
No, I'll tell him.
承诺是我做出的 不是你
It was my word I gave, not yours.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
你不要自责
You can't blame yourself.
这些人为我付出了血汗 哈维
Those guys had bled for me, Harvey.
他们唯一的错误就是忠于了我
All they did wrong was be loyal to me.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
无意冒犯 哈维 但你恐怕不懂
No offense, Harvey, but I don't think you do.
泰迪 我从没告诉过你 但几年前
Teddy, I never told you this, but a few years ago,
公♥司♥被起诉
there was a case against the firm.
唐娜做了一件保护我的事
Donna did something to protect me,
当时看起来是违法的
and... it looked like it might be illegal,
杰西卡只能开除她
and Jessica had to fire her for it.
但后来证明不违法
Well, it turned out, it wasn't illegal,
所以我们解决了问题 但是...
and we got the whole thing straightened out, but...
她不在的时候...
while she was gone...
好吧 也许你真理解
So, maybe you do know how it feels.
但你解决了问题
But you were able to make it right.
而且一有机会 你就让她当了首席运营官
First chance you got, you made Donna COO,
真正的合伙人 我 这意义重大
a real partner. I--that means something.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what did you just say?
我说意义重大
I said it means something.
不是 你说让她当了合伙人
No, you said I made her a partner.
所以呢
So?
所以 我想我有办法解决这件事了
So, I think we may have a way to fix this thing.
-怎么样了 -你觉得我们
- Hey, how'd it go? - Do you think we could
还能拿到泰迪供应商的合同吗
still get that deal from Teddy's suppliers?
能 但为什么要这么做
Yeah, but why would we want to do that?
那只是给巴克斯特帮忙
We'd only be helping out Baxter.
不 是给泰迪帮忙
No, we'd be helping out Teddy.
你干什么了
What did you do?
我劝他回购公♥司♥
I convinced him to buy his company back
就用你之前的提议
based on your suggestion in the first place.
你不是说他钱不够吗
I thought you said he didn't have enough capital.
他是没有 但你给职工
He didn't, but when you're willing
股本合资时
to offer equity partnership to your employees,
能拿到的钱很惊人的
it's amazing how much you can raise.
养老金
The pension fund.
养老金
The pension fund.
如果我们拿到供应商的合同
And if we get the deal with the suppliers,
就能让公♥司♥和巴克斯特要的等价
that makes the company worth the markup that Baxter wants.
-没错 -我马上办
- Exactly. - I'll get on it.
什么
What?
-没什么 只是... -只是
- Nothing. It's just--it's nice
站在好公♥司♥的一边感觉不错
to be on the right side of a corporate case for a change.
一点没错 迈克
Sure is, Mike.
一点没错
Sure is.
圣地亚哥
San Diego.
什么
What?
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我想住在圣地亚哥
I want to live in San Diego.
在海边还是山里
By the beach, or in the mountains?
问题就在这儿 我不知道
See, this is the problem. I don't know,
我不想被固定
and I don't want to get locked in.
迈克 胡说八道也不能让不被固定
Mike, bullshit can't get you out of locking yourself in.
那我不玩了
Then I don't want to play.
你想玩的
Yes, you do.
好吧
All right.
住在圣地亚哥
We live in San Diego.
我们开个诊所
I'll get a job running a clinic,
就像奥利佛和内森
like Oliver and Nathan.
每天早上去冲浪
We surf every morning,
工作两小时
work two hours a day,
每晚恩爱
and love each other all night.
进步很大啊
Well, you catch on quickly.
该你了
Your turn.
冰岛
Iceland.
为什么要住去冰岛
Why would you want to live in Iceland?
-我都没这样对你 -你有
- Did I do that to you? - Yes, you did.
你问我要住海边还是山里
You asked me about the beach and the mountains.
我只是明确一下
No, no, no, those were all positive things.
我也很明确我不想去冰岛
And I'm positive I don't want to live in Iceland.
好吧 要是我跟你说...
Okay, what if I told you that...
我去过
I've been there before,
那是世界上最美的地方之一
it is one of the most beautiful places in the world,
住在那里一年
and living there together for a year
能看尽一辈子能看到的风光呢
would be the adventure of a lifetime?
天啊 你真厉害
God, you're good.
你还没见识到呢
Oh, you have no idea.
瑞秋 我见识过
Yeah, Rachel, I do.
亲爱的哈维
"Dear Harvey,
即刻生效
"Effective immediately,
我 唐娜·鲍尔森
"I, Donna Paulsen,
即刻辞职
hereby resign from the firm."
别误会 我也希望能留下
"Make no mistake, I wish I could stay,
但我知道不可以
but I know that I can't."
所以 感谢你给我机会
"Therefore, I thank you for giving me the chance
做你的首席营运官
"To be your Chief Operating Officer.
希望我证明了自己配得上这个职位
I hope I proved myself worthy of the title."
不幸的是 我没有证明配得上做你的朋友
"Unfortunately, I didn't prove myself worthy "As your friend.
我把自己放在了你前面
"I put myself first.
所以我该走了
"Therefore, it's time for me to go,
虽然我会想念与你共事
"Though I will miss working with you,
与律所的大家共事
"And everyone at the firm,
我的思念无以言表
more than I can say."
再见 哈维
"Good-bye, Harvey.
请将此视为我的正式辞职信
Please consider this my formal resignation."
没想到你会过来
I didn't know you were coming over.
我也没想到
I didn't know I was, either,
但我上了出租 最终来了这里
but I got in a cab, and I ended up here.
你让唐娜离开了
You let Donna go.
她把辞职信放在了我桌上
She left her letter of resignation on my desk.
我很抱歉 哈维
I am sorry, Harvey.
不是你逼我做的 是我自己的选择
You didn't make me do it. I chose to.
现在 也是我选择收回这个决定
And now, I'm choosing to undo it.
抱歉 宝拉
I'm sorry, Paula.
你不知道我有多希望我们能在一起
I wanted this to work more than you know,
但是
but--
但是你想要的我给不了
but I can't give you what you need.
希望你能找到一个值得的人
I hope you find someone that deserves you.
再见 宝拉
Good-bye, Paula.
再见 哈维
Good-bye, Harvey.
哈维 你怎么来了
Harvey, what are you doing here?
我来给你这个
I came here to give you this.
确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
I am.
她知道吗
Does she know?
知道
She does.
我们结束了
It's over.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你会回来吗
Will you come back?
会
Yes.
那我就没事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表