剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以我告诉北极洲 同意和解
So I called Arctic, held out the olive branch,
让他们又加了八百万
and got them to come up another 8 million.
迈克 别答应
Mike, don't take it.
你查到线索了 是不是
You found something, didn't you?
现在想想
Think about this right now.
我们冰箱里有什么
What's in our freezer?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
两块披萨 装着意面酱的
Two gourmet pizzas, four containers
四个保鲜盒
of pasta sauce...
薄荷咖啡冰淇淋
Mint chip and coffee ice cream,
一瓶伏特加 上周你做的千层面
a bottle of Vodka, and that lasagna you made last week.
还有呢
Anything else?
这些东西之外就没了吗
Nothing behind those things?
不知道
I don't know.
我没法说出看不见的东西
I can't tell you what I can't see.
正是
Exactly.
杂货店也是这个道理
The same goes for grocery stores.
你看不见 就没法买♥♥
If you don't see it, you can't buy it.
我的天
Holy shit.
"天灾"个鬼
"Act of God" my ass.
迈克 和解书还没签吧
Mike, please tell me the settlement isn't signed yet.
-还没 -你赶紧
- It's not. - Then you need to
-现在就过去 -不
- get over there right now. - No.
是我们赶紧过去
We need to get over there right now.
伯纳姆先生
Mr. Burnham.
我们有一份提议
We have an offer for you.
不是已经谈好了吗
I thought we came to an agreement.
事情有点变化
There's been a little complication.
找我律师说去吧
Well, you need to talk to my lawyer.
我们没必要找他
We don't have to talk to anyone
除非他跟你是合谋欺诈
unless he's in on your scam with you.
我不知道有什么欺诈
I don't know anything about any scam.
麻烦让一下
If you'd please excuse me.
所以你不知道 为什么卡车司机
So you don't know why your truckers
毁坏了我们20%的货物
are destroying 20% of our product?
我说过 毁坏发生在...
We've been through this. The spoilage occurs--
全国最热的区域
Over the hottest regions of the country.
对 你的胡话我们都知道
Yes, we've heard your bullshit version.
遗憾的是 运输部的记录显示
Unfortunately, Department of Transportation records show
20%的货物损失 是在卡车
a 20% loss in cargo by the time
到达俄亥俄州时发生的
your trucks get to Ohio,
正巧是我们
where our competition
竞争对手的主要厂址
just happens to have its main plant.
你在那儿丢了我们的货物 说是天灾
Where you ditch our goods, call it an Act of God,
收了钱 再用溢价填补空缺
take a payoff, and then fill the empty space at a premium.
是这么回事吧
Does that sound about right?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想让你打给我客户 告诉他们
I want you to call my client and tell them
你仍看重与他的合作关系
you still value the relationship with him.
那些原本完好的冰箱
You fix the freezers that were
都给我修好了
never really broken in the first place,
再把最初九千万的和解
and then instead of his original offer of 90 million,
变成一亿两千万
you're gonna make it 120.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
那我就打给证♥监♥会♥的肖恩·卡荷尔
Well, then I'm gonna call Sean Cahill at the SEC,
让他调查你们诈骗一事
and then he investigates you for fraud.
他会查的 因为我们之间
And he'll do it, because we actually do have
是长♥期♥合作关系
a long-standing relationship.
哈维 有麻烦了
Harvey, we have a problem.
怎么了 路易
What is it, Louis?
赛德尔没成功
Seidel didn't come through.
-只有三十六小时了 -该死
- We only have 36 hours. - Shit.
你这边怎么样 戈登怎么说
What's going on in your end? What happened with Gordon?
本来说好了 他又变卦了
We had a deal and he changed it.
变成什么了
Changed it to what?
若不让他重新成为冠名合伙人
He said he'd only sign off on the restructuring
他就不会签字重组
if we bring him back as name partner.
得想办法在不改变章程前提下
We have to figure out a way to get Jessica her money
帮杰西卡把钱拿回来
without changing the bylaws.
没有办法
Well, there isn't.
一旦我们给她钱
The second we cut her a check,
在法庭上我们根本站不住脚
we don't have a leg to stand on in court.
会直接导致破产
It's a one-way ticket to bankruptcy.
我不会让那个混♥蛋♥回来这里
Well, I'm not letting that son of a bitch
这是杰西卡从他手里夺走的律所
back into the house Jessica took from him.
等等 你刚说的
Wait a second. You just said it.
他不是想回律所
He doesn't want back in the house.
只想报复从他手里抢走律所的女人
He just wants to get back at the woman who took it from him.
-你说什么 -斯坦利·戈登不缺钱
- What are you saying? - I'm saying Stanley Gordon
他也不想要掌权
doesn't need money, and he doesn't want power.
他只想让大家知道
He just wants the world to know
杰西卡的声望是狗屎
that Jessica's name is dogshit.
不管你想说什么...
Whatever you're about to say--
先听我说完
Hear me out.
如果我们发表公开声明
If we put out a public statement
牺牲杰西卡
that throws Jessica under the bus
-完全否定她 -不行
- and disavows her completely-- - No way.
哈维 她已经替我们挡了刀
Harvey, she fell on the sword for us already.
现在你还要玷污她的名声
And now you're saying you wanna desecrate the body.
不是这个意思 我也不愿如此
I am not saying that, and I hate this just as much as you.
但这么做 杰西卡能拿回钱
But we do this, Jessica gets paid,
我们也能度过难关
we are free and clear.
如果我们这样回戈登
When we go back to Gordon with this kind of counter,
我保证他会答应
I guarantee you he will say yes.
我不干
I'm not doing it.
哈维 我们只剩一天来帮杰西卡拿回钱了
Harvey, we have about a day to get Jessica her money.
不然我先起草一份 让戈登同意
What if I write it up, get Gordon to sign off,
再问杰西卡是否同意
and ask Jessica if it's okay?
你想干什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
但我不会签字的
I'm not putting my name on that paper.
我就猜你在这里
I had a feeling you were up here.
我来这里就是想一个人待一会儿
Well, the reason I came up here was to be alone.
我理解
I get it.
你这周遇到不少烦心事
You had a hard week.
斯坦利·戈登出尔反尔
You got blindsided by Stanley Gordon,
我也给了你一个不愉快的意外
and you also got blindsided by me.
哈维 我过分了
Harvey, I crossed a line.
我让你在宝拉面前陷入了尴尬局面
I put you in a horrible position with Paula,
如果这给你带来了麻烦
and if it's caused you any problems--
它当然给我带来了麻烦
Of course it's caused me problems.
事情发生后两天我才告诉她这件事
I told her what happened two days after the fact.
你觉得结果如何
How do you think that went over?
她肯定很恨我
I think she must hate me.
她不在乎你
She's not worried about you.
和她约会的人不是你
You're not the one she's dating.
没错
No...
是你
You are.
我扰乱了你的生活
And I messed with your life.
让你觉得你不能信任我的判断了
And I made you think that you couldn't trust my judgment.
你以前从没说过这句话
I've never heard you say that before.
我无法回到过去改变我的行为
I can't go back and undo what happened,
就算能回去 我也不知道我会怎么做
and even if I could, I don't know what I'd do.
我能做的 只有道歉
But what I can do is tell you I'm sorry.
我也说了
Yeah, well, like I said,
我想一个人待一会儿
I'd like to be alone right now.
有时间吗
You got a second?
有
I do.
优质食品的布鲁斯·戴维斯给我来了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Bruce Davis at Quality Foods.
说他对他的新律师十分满意
Said he couldn't be happier with his new lawyer.
很高兴他很满意
I'm glad to hear he's satisfied.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表