剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
who is 100% available,
而我想知道那是什么事
and I would like to figure out what it was.
那是什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what it was,
因为真爱只存在于童话故事中
because true love is for fairy tales,
而童话不属于我
and it sure as shit isn't for me.
那我恐怕你注定要
Then I am afraid you are doomed
一再重复你的这个模式
to keep repeating your pattern
爱上一个个
of becoming involved
得不到的女人
with unavailable women.
我告诉你 斯坦
Well, you know what, Stan?
与其在这里浪费时间
Instead of wasting my time
想我为什么追求一个不可能的女人
dwelling on why I go after unavailable women,
不如花时间
I'm gonna use my time
确保希拉·阿曼达·塞兹
making sure that Sheila Amanda Sazs
百分之百属于我
is available to me, 100%.
哈维 能和你聊聊吗
Harvey, can I talk to you about something?
怎么了 唐娜
What do you need, Donna?
我无意中听到你和路易
I overheard you and Louis
因为给杰西卡钱的事争吵
arguing about Jessica's money.
如果你是来告诉我
Well, if you're here to tell me
你同意他的看法...
that you agree with him--
我是来告诉你是时候去见维克了
I'm here to tell you it's time to see Vic.
-不 -哈维
- No. - Harvey,
我知道你觉得因为你父亲
I know you feel like you owe him
-你欠他的 -我的确欠他
- because of your father. - I do owe him.
你已经还了
And you've paid him back
你在帐外给他做了那么多事
by doing millions in work off the books.
即使我去找他
Even if I went to him,
他也没钱 唐娜
he doesn't have the money, Donna.
德里斯科尔唱片有 你知道的
Driscoll Records does, and you know it.
你总是说德里斯科尔特别想买♥♥他的作品
You always said Driscoll was dying to buy out his catalog.
这样的话 杰西卡得到她的钱
This way, Jessica gets her money
而他也可以退休
and he can retire without ever having
不再需要担心钱的问题
to worry about money again.
你觉得这样做的话
And what do you think happens
会对我父亲的音乐造成什么
to my dad's music once he does?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you what happens.
会待在仓库里吃灰
It sits in a vault and it collects dust
再也不会有人听的到了
and no one ever hears it again.
哈维 我知道你想保护
Harvey, I know you're trying to protect
你父亲的遗产
your father's legacy,
但是你向杰西卡保证你也会对得起她
but you promised Jessica you'd look after hers, too.
是啊
Yeah, well,
但我没想过我要在这两者之间做选择
I didn't think I'd be choosing between the two.
不是的
You're not.
你只是在做正确的事
You're just doing what's right.
好 唐娜 我会去见他的
Okay, Donna, I'll go see him.
在你去之前
And before you do,
记得咱们谈过的
remember that conversation we had
迈克还没有准备的事好吗
about Mike not being ready?
我刚刚发现了他做的一件事
I just found out about something he did,
我觉得你应该知道
and I think you should know.
哈维 怎么了
Harvey, hey, what's going on?
别来这套
Don't give me that.
你去找汤姆·珀金斯
Did you go to Tom Perkins
劝他在交易上降价了
and convince him to take a haircut on his deal?
是的 怎么了 有问题吗
Yes, I did. Why, is that a problem?
你这么做我没什么问题
I don't have a problem with you doing it.
但我对你没有说
I have a problem with you not disclosing
对方律师是奥利佛·格雷迪有问题
that the opposing counsel is Oliver Grady.
-哈维 -而且
- Harvey... - And, for that matter,
在你从别的律师那里要客户
not clearing it with me
却没有知会我
before you took a client from another associate.
不是别的律师 哈维
It's not another associate, Harvey.
我是初级合伙人
I'm a junior partner,
在我看来 我是帮了我们一个大忙
and as far as I'm concerned, I did us all a favor.
能给我理理这个逻辑吗
You want to walk me through that?
乐意之至
I'd be happy to.
如果奥利佛告我们
If Oliver sues us,
对诊所不好
it's not good for the clinic,
对我们的客户不好
it's not good for our client,
对我们也必然不好
and it's sure as hell not good for us.
这样
This way,
我们不留下任何麻烦
we land where we would have landed,
解决了这件事
without all the trouble.
如果事情没有如你所说的发展
And what, exactly, is your plan
那你准备怎么办
if it doesn't work out how you say?
如果汤姆·珀金斯发现我们没告诉他
If Tom Perkins finds out that you didn't tell him
奥利佛是你最好的朋友
that Oliver's your best friend
告我们渎职呢
and he comes after us for malpractice?
-不会的 -你怎么知道
- It's not gonna happen. - How do you know?
因为我信任奥利佛 他也信我
Because I trust Oliver, and he trusts me.
我以前还相信牙仙子呢
And I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy,
后来我长大了
and then I grew up.
这不是牙仙子 哈维
This isn't the Tooth Fairy, Harvey.
这是我信任的人
It's a human being who I trust.
如果你看不出有什么差别的话
If you can't see the difference,
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what I can do for you.
你最好是对的
Well, you better be right,
因为你上次和那孩子搅和在一起的时候
because the last time you involved that kid,
他几乎把我们搞垮
he almost tore us apart.
怎么了 格蕾琴
What is it, Gretchen?
如果你想挖什么东西 路易
If you wanted to do some digging, Louis,
我可以给你带个铲子
I could've brought you a shovel.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你为什么约见了
Why the hell did you set up meetings
赌徒杰里 霍莉·科伦维尔
with Jerry the Gambler, Holly Cromwell,
还有一个叫凡妮莎的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and... A private detective named Vanessa?
他们给我工作
They're doing some work for me,
你不需要知道是什么
and you don't need to know about it.
什么时候那工作包含了
When that work involves
敲诈那个叫塞兹的女人的未婚夫
blackmailing that Sazs woman's fiancé,
知道这是怎么回事是我的责任
I make it my business to know about it.
谁也没敲诈谁
Nobody's blackmailing anyone.
别鬼扯了 路易
Cut the bullshit, Louis.
你雇这些人搜集那家伙的丑事
You're hiring these people to get dirt on that man
这样你就可以破坏他的婚姻了
so you can sabotage his marriage.
如果我就是要这么做呢
So what if I am?
如果你想破坏
If you wanted to destroy
那个女人的婚姻
that woman's marriage,
你只需要告诉那傻子
you could just tell that fool
他头顶被你绿出了一片草原就行了
you've been planting in his garden.
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
我收到了卡莱尔酒店
I got a $1,100 minibar bill
1100的迷你吧账单
from the Carlyle Hotel,
结合起来想想...
and two plus two equals...
就是一个我不想想象的画面
something I'd rather not picture.
你知道吗 无所谓
Well, you know what? It doesn't matter,
因为我不会告诉他的
because I'm never gonna tell him about it.
-为什么 -因为
- Why not? - Because.
毁掉他在她心目中的形象是一回事
It's one thing for me to make him look bad in her eyes,
但是我不会毁掉她在他心中的形象
but I could never make her look bad in his.
路易 如果你是这么想的
Louis, if you feel that way about her,
为什么不这么告诉她呢
why don't you just tell her?
如果她拒绝呢
What if she says no?
那你就得到答案了
Then you got your answer.
同时 我去把这些会面都取消了
In the meantime, I'm canceling these meetings.
路易
Louis!
很高兴见到你
What a pleasure to see you.
谢谢你 戈德法布
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表