剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
否则你对皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特的苦心经营
or your legacy at Pearson Specter Litt
将由你亲手
is going to be that you were the one
埋葬
that put them in the ground.
让我理一下
Let me get this straight.
这个条件给的钱 比我这辈子看到的钱都多
I got an offer for more money than I'll see my whole life,
结果你却想让我拒了
and you want me to turn it down
就因为你感觉说 发生在克里斯身上的事
based on a feeling that whatever happened to Chris
-也发生在了别人身上 -不是感觉
- happened to other people? - It's not a feeling.
是直觉
It's an instinct
是研究了上百个这样的案子之后的直觉
that comes from working on hundreds of cases like this.
如果你接受了这个条件
And if you take this deal,
那你就永远也拿不到你想要的答案了
you're never gonna get the answers you want.
你永远也不会知道你儿子到底是怎么了
You'll never know what happened to your son.
可我还有一个儿子
And I have another son
两个女儿
and two daughters,
这笔钱 能改变他们的生活
and this changes their lives.
-雷耶斯先生 -你的意思是
- Mr. Reyes-- - Are you telling me
你能证明 他们和我儿子的死有关
that you can prove they had something to do with my son's death?
是的 我相信奥利佛可以找到足够的
Yes. I believe that Oliver can get enough to
不 不要奥利佛
No, not Oliver.
要你来 因为你才是接了我案子的人
You. Because you're the one who took my case,
-可你又退出了 -我跟你说了是因为利益冲突
- and then you backed out. - I told you, there was a conflict.
我不懂那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
那现在就听我说
Then listen to me right now.
你知道我的父母死于一场车祸
I know that you know my parents died in a car accident.
但你不知道的是在他们死后
But what you don't know is that after they did,
有位律师找到我的奶奶
a lawyer...came to my grandmother
给她开了个条件
and made her an offer.
她接受了 没有上法庭
She took it, instead of going to court.
我告诉你
And I am telling you,
她为此后悔了一辈子
she regretted that for the rest of her life.
奥斯卡 多少钱都抚不平痛苦
Oscar, there's no price that'll make the pain go away.
那什么可以呢
Then what will?
竭尽全力
Doing everything you can
不让别人也感受到这种痛苦
to make sure no one else ever has to feel it too.
至少 这是我用过最好的办法了
At least, that's the closest I've ever gotten.
你觉得拒绝这个条件就能做到
And you think turning this down will do that.
我觉得克里斯已经去了 再也回不来了
I think Chris is gone and we can't ever bring him back,
所以这比钱或正义
which means this is about
来的更重要
more than just money or justice.
是要让那些像他一样的人不再死去
It's about stopping other people like him from dying.
而且我觉得这是能做到的 但...
And I think it can be done, but...
哪怕不行...
even if it can't...
我们也要试一试
we gotta try.
拒绝他们
Tell them no.
-哈维 怎么样了 -听我说
- Harvey, how'd it go? - Listen to me.
我之前觉得这本来不是什么事儿
I didn't think it mattered before,
但有人一直在透内部消息给他们
but they've got someone feeding them inside information.
我要知道这个人是谁
I need to know who it is.
已经着手在查了 哈维
I'm already working on it, Harvey.
很好 这是给你个机会来向大家证明
Good. 'Cause this is your chance to prove to everybody
我升你职是个正确的决定
I made the right decision giving you that promotion.
罗伯特
Robert.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
按我听说的话 你得少谈话
From what I hear, you need to spend less time talking
多照看你的律所才是
and more time looking over your firm.
你也说了要是我需要帮忙 就跟你说一声
And you said if I needed help doing that to let you know.
行 谈吧
All right. Let's have it.
你需要什么
What do you need?
是你之前就跟杰西卡提过的
It's nothing you haven't proposed to Jessica before.
你一定是在逗我 你想合并
You gotta be kidding me. You want to merge?
我不是在说真的合并
I'm not talking about a real merger.
我是说放出话来
I'm talking about putting out word
说市里最好的两家律所
that two of the best firms in the city
要成市里最大的律所之一了
are now one of the biggest firms in the city.
你没有人手跟他斗 对么
You don't have the manpower to fight him, do you?
布莱顿现在是要搞军备竞赛 罗伯特
Bratton's making this an arms race, Robert.
哪怕我没有去打仗的人手
If I don't have the numbers to fight a war,
我也得看着像有那么回事才行
I have to at least make it look like I do.
-现在不行 哈维 -罗伯特 不过唱一出空城计
- I can't do it, Harvey. - Robert, it's a bluff.
可这空城计对我有百害而无一利
A bluff with nothing but downside for me.
并非如此 事成之后
That's not true. When this is over,
布莱顿那边带过来的客户
you can have your pick of the clients
-随你挑 -事成之后
- that came over from Bratton. - When this is over,
就会变成好像是我退出了合并
I'm gonna look like I backed away from a merger,
人家不信任我 更不用说
that I can't be trusted, not to mention
人家会以为我弱到
that I look like I'm so weak
需要跟你这样一家举步维艰的律所合并
that I needed to merge with a struggling firm
举步维艰的律所合并
like yours to begin with.
-你就是这么看我们的 举步维艰 -哈维
- Is that what you think we are--struggling? - Harvey...
你要我答应这个
you need me to answer that...
就说明你还有比汤米·布莱顿更大的问题
then you've got an even bigger problem than Tommy Bratton.
哈维 拜托告诉我赞恩同意合并了
Harvey, please tell me Zane went for the merger idea.
-他不同意 -该死的 没有帮手我们就死定了
- He didn't. - Damn it! We're gonna drown without any help.
那就找
Then we'll get help.
不然你觉得我们在忙什么
What do you think we've been working on?
我以为你在找泄密的人
I thought you were trying to find the leak.
-本来是的 但找不出 -而且既然赞恩有可能会拒绝
- We were, but we can't. - And since Zane might say no,
我就试探性地接触了几个猎头
I put out some feelers with headhunters
看看能不能招几个初年律师和律师助理
to see about getting some first-years and paralegals.
可问题是 我们每个都至少需要24个人
The problem is, we need a minimum of 2 dozen each
才能撑住工作量 但这一年要
to handle the workload, but it's gonna run us
-花掉我们三百多万 -那就去问你在富达的朋友
- over 3 million a year. - Then we'll get a bridge loan
借个过渡贷款
from your guy at Fidelity.
我们去年扩建42层的时候
We already used that line of credit last year
已经把额度用完了
when we expanded the 42nd floor.
-妈的 -哈维 我们要怎么办
- Shit. - Harvey, what the hell are we gonna do?
-我一点办法都想不到 -我有个办法
- I don't see a way out of this. - I have a way out.
给他们想要的
Give them what they want.
我不会放弃你的客户的 亚历克斯
I'm not giving up your clients, Alex.
与其这么做 还不如放你走人
I do that, I might as well let you go.
那就放我走人 糟蹋了你的苦心经营
Then let me go, because I'm not gonna
这锅我可不背
be responsible for driving you in the ground.
-不 我不会这么做的 -为什么不做
- No, I'm not gonna do that. - Why the hell not?
因为你现在是我们的人了
Because you're one of us now.
我也同意
And I agree.
那我们现在怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do?
你要回去找出
You're gonna go back to finding out
到底是谁在透内部消息给他们
who's feeding them inside information,
你们俩负责搞清楚
and you two are gonna figure out
他们会先对哪个客户下手
who they're coming after first.
我要想一想怎么才能打赢这个混♥蛋♥
And I'm gonna figure out how to beat this son of a bitch.
迈克 怎么样
Mike, hey. How'd it go?
-他拒绝了 -感谢上帝
- He turned the offer down. - Thank God.
我以为你会失望的
I thought you'd be disappointed.
那是在我找到这个...
That was before I found this...
和这个...
and this...
还有这个之前
and this.
-天哪 -你说对了
- Holy shit. - You were right.
我一顺着正确方向 着手调查
As soon as I started looking in the right places,
好多信息就都扑面而来
all the apples started falling from the tree.
至少有二十名囚犯投诉
There's gotta be at least 20 complaints
未能在预定日期顺利出狱
of prisoners being denied their release date.
而且他们每个人都受伤了
And every one of them involves injuries
还被指有一些含混不清的违纪行为
and some kind of vague disciplinary action.
我的天 他们不仅仅在医疗服务上省了钱
Jesus. They're not just cheaping out on medical care.
甚至在创造收益
They're manufacturing revenue.
奥利佛 这...
Oliver, this...
这难以置信 你找到了集体诉讼
This is unbelievable. You got a class now.
不过有个问题
There's only one problem.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表