剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
来管理新律师
to someone down here.
你想要我的哪一个客户
Which one of my clients are you after?
因为我们都清楚你不能把辉瑞制药拿走
Because we both know you can't have Pfizer.
-不 我可以 -那你得让我当冠名合伙人
- Yes, I can. - Then make me name partner.
哈维要让他一个朋友做冠名合伙人
Harvey's making his friend name partner.
他还说是我在妒忌
He's accused me of being jealous,
我不知道怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
-那你是在妒忌吗 -我当然妒忌死了
- Are you jealous? - Of course I'm goddamn jealous!
如果你继续放任自己感情用事
If you keep letting your emotions dictate your behavior,
也不用再担心被他人替代
you won't need to worry about being replaced.
因为你自己就会亲手把哈维推开
You'll drive Harvey away all by yourself.
停止道歉 开始威胁
Stop apologizing and start intimidating.
标语很好 哈维
That's a hell of a slogan, Harvey,
但这到底是什么意思
but what does it actually mean?
意思是你现在出去 找个记者
It means you go out, you find a reporter,
你说出你的故事
and you control the narrative.
如果我输了这个案子 唯一
If I lose this case, the only article that's
写出来的文章会是我一开始
gonna get written is that I never should've been able
就不该做律师
to practice law in the first place.
如果你想不出不用瑞秋帮忙就能赢的办法
If you can't figure out a way to win,
那也许我一开始就不应该让你回来
maybe I shouldn't have brought you back in the first place.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》来了个记者
A reporter from the "Times" Is coming here.
我们要接受个采访
We are doing an interview:
欺诈律师的救赎之路
"The Redemption of a Fraudulent Lawyer."
但我不希望我的行为
I don't want my behavior
导致我们产生隔阂
to drive a wedge between us,
所以我接受亚历克斯成为冠名合伙人
which means I accept Alex as name partner.
不管怎样 亚历克斯还是要来
For what it's worth, Alex is still coming,
但他不会成为冠名合伙人
but not as name partner.
-真的吗 -你说得对
- Really? - You're right.
不该这样稀释公♥司♥的质量
We can't water down the firm like that.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表