剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
因为我需要和我的新合伙人聊一聊
Because I need to talk to my new partner.
-刺头 -这事还没完
- Sparky. - This isn't over.
你为什么不告诉我这些
Why the hell did you not tell me about all of this?
因为对于我的新合伙人
Because if there's one thing
有一件事我是了解他的
I know about my new partner,
那就是如果他知道了我们的计划
if he would have known what we were up to,
他一定会把这事搞砸
he would have found a way to shit it up.
还有一件事
One other thing.
当哈维回来后 你要告诉他...
When harvey gets back, you tell him...
我的名字要排在第一位
My name goes up there first.
发生什么了 法官有宣布♥什♥么裁决吗
What's going on? Did the judge make a ruling?
更像是一个声明
More like a statement.
麦甘把你踢出了这个案子
McGann had you kicked off the case.
什么 胡扯
What? Bullshit.
-我不会让他得逞的 -他已经得逞了
- He can't get away with that. - He can.
但这已经不重要了
But it doesn't matter anymore.
-我能解决 -杰西卡
- I got this. - Jessica,
这些人不是在乱搞 他们对我这么做
these people aren't messing around. They do this to me,
你不知道他们还会做些什么
you don't know what else they'll do.
然而我的声誉还和在家时一样好
And my record is as good on the road as it is at home.
我还是维持原计划
I'm sticking to the plan.
那我就要为你保驾护航
Then I'm riding shotgun with you.
不可能 你要回家
The hell you are. You're going home.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
哈维 你什么时候才会告诉我迈克和瑞秋
Harvey, when were you gonna tell me Mike and Rachel
提前了他们的婚礼
moved up their wedding?
当你没有麻烦缠身的时候
When you were out of trouble,
我就告诉你
that's when.
我也是直到一小时前才知道的
I didn't know myself until an hour ago.
好了 现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
你是那个孩子除了家人外最亲近的人
You're the closest thing that kid has to family.
如果你不为了他到场
If you're not there for him,
你会后悔一辈子的
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
杰西卡
Jessica.
哈维 这是我自己的家庭
Harvey. This is my family here.
我无视他们的存在太久了
I denied they existed for too long,
现在我需要保护他们
and I'm going to take care of them.
你现在需要离开
Now you need to go.
保护好你的家人
Take care of yours.
小心这些人
Be careful with these people.
我会的
I will.
在我问问题前
Before I ask you my question,
我希望能确认下你是了解
I wanna make sure you understand
作伪证的惩罚的吧
what the penalty for perjury is.
我知道什么是作伪证
I know what perjury is.
那你应该也知道有二十位主管
And you also know that 20 of your executives
在工厂开始运营的前六个月内
pulled your kids from treetop elementary school
让自己的孩子从树冠小学转学
within the first six months of the plant opening.
反对 有关系吗
Objection. Relevance?
关系在于他们知道他们到底在干什么
The relevance is that they knew what they were doing.
这就是为什么他们让自己的孩子转学
That's why they pulled their kids from school,
移除土壤
pulled soil from the ground.
你没有证据
You have no proof of that.
我没有 但我有证据显示你的客户
No, but I do have proof that your client
把他们工厂的保险金额
increased the insurance policy on that plant
提高到了一千五百万
to $15 million dollars.
和你提供给我们的赔偿金一个数
The exact amount of the settlement you offered us,
这也是你们同类工厂保险金的五倍
and five times the amount you have on any other plant.
这只是个非常大方的赔偿
That was a very generous offer.
并不是 只是你们为了应对赔偿
No, it's what you've been prepared to pay
-已经准备了一年了 -这不是真的
- for almost a year. - That's not true.
哪个部分不是真的
Which part isn't true?
保险条款吗 我现在就拿着它呢
The insurance policy? Because I have that right here.
-反对 骚扰证人 -反对无效
- Objection, badgering. - Overruled.
埃文斯先生 在誓言下我想问你
Mr. Evans, I am asking you under oath,
为什么一个工厂投保了
why is one plant insured
比所有别的工厂更多的钱
for so much more than all the others?
我并不了解我们的保险条款
I'm not in charge of our insurance policies.
你的名字可是在条款上 是不是啊
Your name's on the policy. Isn't that right?
我要提醒你 埃文斯先生 你是宣过誓的
I remind you, Mr. Evans, you're under oath.
我想和我的客户谈一下
I'd like a moment with my client.
我想让他回答这些问题
And I'd like him to answer the goddamn question.
证人必须回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
为什么这么高的保险金额
Why so much insurance?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想让你承认你是知道这个工厂是有毒的
I want you to admit that you knew the plant was toxic
-你还掩盖了真♥相♥ -够了 我们就是知道
- and you covered it up. - All right, we knew.
我们准备了应急措施 但没起作用
We took precautions, but they didn't work.
工厂已经在运行了
And the plant was already open.
所以我们建议弥补
So we offered to make things right.
你还想要什么
What else do you want?
我想要的是让那些孩子
What I want is for those kids to have never
在一开始就不要生病
gotten sick in the first place.
但这不会发生了 因为你
But that's not gonna happen now, thanks to you.
你没法弥补这件事
You can't make this right.
但你肯定能比除了说
But you sure as hell can do better
这些无辜孩童的生命只值得十万块以外
than say each of these innocent children's lives
做得更好
is only worth $100,000.
要多少钱
What's it gonna take?
一家一百万
A million dollars a family.
现在 现在接受 过时不候
Right now. Take it or leave it.
成交
Done.
我知道你喜欢预约
I know you prefer appointments,
但是你把一些东西落在餐馆里了
but you left something at the restaurant.
我什么都没落下
I didn't leave anything.
-你落下了你的筹码 -这是什么
- you left your leverage. - What is this?
是一张你给了我一百万
It's a photo shoot starring you giving me
银行本票的照片
a cashier's check for $1 million.
很快
Not ten minutes before
你就把我的律师踢出这个案子
removing my lawyer from the case
一天后我就准备撤销了让你停工的诉讼
And one day before I withdraw my suit to shut you down.
这就代表是我给了你钱你才撤诉的
Which would mean I paid you off to drop this thing.
看起来就像那么一回事 对吧
It sure does look that way, doesn't it?
你愿意让你自己看起来那么腐♥败♥吗
You're willing to make it look like you're that corrupt?
你的人吊销我执照时看起来就够腐♥败♥了
Your people did that when they took away my license.
现在我已经不是辩护律师了
And now that I'm not an attorney anymore,
我撤诉并不犯法
It's not illegal for me to drop this thing.
但如果是你付钱让我撤诉的
But for you to pay me to drop it,
-这就是犯罪了 -我没有付给你钱
- that's a crime. - I didn't pay you.
那就祝你在向陪审团解释的时候好运了
Good luck convincing a jury of that.
我会的
I will.
因为那是一张银行本票
Because that was a cashier's check.
它并不来自于我
It didn't come from me.
你只要打开你的银行账户
And all you'd have to do to prove that
就能证明这一点
is to open up your bank account.
就知道你不会
I didn't think so.
还有 帕特 这是一个联邦房♥屋项目
And, Pat, this is a federal housing project,
所以如果你打算做手脚
so in case you're thinking of trying anything funny,
那时法官 陪审团 还有起诉人
the judge, the jury, and the prosecution
都不会来自芝加哥
will not be from Chicago.
好好享受这个夜晚
Have a good night.
今天晚上怎么样
How's your night going?
今晚挺好的
My night is just fine.
你也可以告诉你的老板
And you can tell your boss
如果他还是想要恐吓我
if he's still trying to intimidate me,
他就是在浪费自己的时间
he's wasting his time.
-或者你亲自告诉他 -我已经这么做了
- Or you can tell him yourself. - I just did.
我不是指帕特·麦甘
I'm not talking about Patrick McGann.
我是在说诺瓦克市长
I'm talking about Mayor Novak.
-你是为市长干活的 -对啊 我是
- You work for the mayor? - Yeah, I do.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表