剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I don't have time to change my image.
听着 如果我输了这个案子
Look, if I lose this case,
唯一写出来的文章会是
the only article that's gonna get written is that I never
我一开始就不该做律师
should have been able to practice law in the first place.
如果你想不出不用瑞秋帮忙
Yeah, well, if you can't figure out a way to win
就能赢的办法 那也许我一开始
without Rachel's help, then maybe I shouldn't have
就不应该让你回来
brought you back in the first place
因为我已经受够了我的每一位员工
because I've had about enough of having every employee
质疑我做的每一个决定
I have question every decision I make.
不是说餐厅见吗
I thought we were gonna meet at the restaurant.
我提前过来了
I got down here early.
曼哈顿没有这样的景色
Manhattan doesn't have views like this.
谢谢你腾出时间来见我 杰西卡
Thanks for making the time to see me, Jessica.
我永远会为你腾时间 哈维
I will always make time to see you, Harvey.
尤其是你都特意飞到这边来
Especially after you've flown all the way out here
-逼我就范了 -路易打电♥话♥给你了对吗
- to put the screws to me. - Louis called you, didn't he?
大概在你飞机起飞一小时后
About an hour after your plane took off.
那你已经听了他那个版本的故事了
Then you've already heard his side of the story--
我不需要听你的版本
And I don't need to hear yours.
-杰西卡 -哈维 我明白
- Jessica-- - Harvey, I understand
你想声明所有权 但你要仓促行事
wanting to make a statement, but, you rush into this,
你唯一能说明就是你还没准备好
the only statement you're making is that you're not ready.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这是我作为经营合伙人的
My first act as managing partner,
第一个决定 你却要来个釜底抽薪
and you're cutting my legs out from under me.
我不是要釜底抽薪
I'm not cutting anything out.
我是想帮你 你不能把冠名合伙人头衔
I'm trying to help you. You can't give out name partner
当万圣节糖果去发
like it's Halloween candy.
这听着不像要帮我 而是把我当孩子
That doesn't sound like help. That sounds like I'm a child--
哈维 如果你这次让步 下次
Harvey, you do this, what's gonna happen
你再想带人过来会怎么样
the next time you wanna bring someone over?
我告诉你会怎么样 你会被迫就范
I'll tell you what happens-- you're going to get rolled
因为你没看清楚这件事
because you haven't thought this through.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我想这跟我做什么决定没关系
I think this has nothing to do with my decision.
是我为更大的客户抛弃你的客户让你生气
You're pissed I'm dumping your client for a better one.
不 哈维 你才会为这种事生气
No, Harvey, that's something you'd be pissed about
因为你从来就没有大局观念
because you've never been able to look at the big picture.
我告诉你我的大局观念
Well, how's this for big picture?
那就是你想要鱼与熊掌兼得
I think you want it both ways.
这话什么意思
And what the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是你既想待在这边
It means you want to live here
又想把名字留在我律所的墙上 因为
and keep your name on my wall because you're not ready
你还不愿放手我的律所
to let go of my firm.
如果你真这么想
Well, if that's how you really feel,
那就把我的名字拆下来
then take my name off your goddamn wall,
然后爱干什么干什么
and then you can do whatever the hell you want.
你可别以为我忘了我们约好的晚餐
Hey, I hope you don't think I forgot about our dinner.
没有 只是我恐怕得换个时间
Yeah, I don't, but I'm afraid I have to reschedule.
好的 我随时都有空
Sure, any time is good for me.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for being understanding.
而且我要说 我很期盼
And, for the record, I was really looking forward
我们能进一步加深了解
to getting to know each other better.
我也是
So was I.
但说实话 我很高兴我们换时间
But the truth is I guess I'm glad we're rescheduling.
我不想像上次那样
I didn't want to end up focusing on myself
只关注我自己的事
like I did the last time.
怎么 发生什么事了吗
Why, is something going on?
没什么
It's not a big deal.
哈维 你可以跟我说说
Harvey, you can talk to me about it.
-但你之前说过... -我知道
- But you said before-- - I know what I said before,
-但这次不同 -怎么不同
- but this is different. - How?
因为接受了我的话 尊重了我的意愿
Because you heard me, and you respected my wishes,
说明我不再只是听你说话的心理医生了
which means instead of me listening to you as your therapist,
我愿意听你说话 作为你的...
you know, I'll be listening to you as your...
不是心理医生的人
Not therapist.
-是啊 -看看
- Yes. - Look at this,
虽然取消见面 我感觉反而更了解你一些了
even when we cancel, I feel like I'm getting to know you better.
我也是
Me too.
那你要告诉我出什么事了吗
So are you gonna tell me what's going on?
其实
You know what?
我们这通电♥话♥后
Now that I just talked to you,
我感觉我好像可以自己解决了
I feel like I can work it through myself.
很好
Good.
晚安 哈维
Good night, Harvey.
-忙吗 -你知道我很忙
- You busy? - You know I am, which means
所以如果没有要紧事 你也不会来找我
you wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
没错 我跟哈维谈过了
You're right. I talked to Harvey.
-你让他回心转意了吗 -没有
- You changed his mind? - No, no.
他说如果我中途退缩 就会退缩一辈子
He told me if I run from this, I'll be running forever.
虽然不想承认 但他说的有点道理
Look, I hate to say it, but he might have a point.
-的确 -那你怎么还来找我
- He does. - So then why are you here?
因为他让我想到 我在那见的第一个
'Cause he got me thinking. The woman I first met over there
女人说 他们不会让哈利和他的妻子这种人
said they couldn't let people like Harry and his wife get away
在申请表上撒谎这种事上得逞
with lying on their application
否则他们生意就没法做了
because they wouldn't have a business anymore.
没错 但是他们没在申请表上撒谎
Right, but they didn't lie on their application.
是 他们没有
No, they didn't.
但如果一家公♥司♥会这么想...
But a company that thinks like that...
也许有完全逃避索赔的政策
Might have a policy of trying to not pay their claims at all.
正是如此
Exactly.
所以只要我们证明这家公♥司♥的真正政策
So if we can prove that that's the company's real policy,
那就赢定了
we got 'em.
但是 不管我们申请多少传票
But, right, Mike, we can get all the subpoenas in the world,
他们也不会乖乖交出证据啊
but they're never going to hand over a smoking gun like that.
他们是不会
No, they won't.
但你认识一个不用传票就能帮我们
But I think you know someone who can get it for us
拿到证据的人
without issuing any subpoena at all.
科伦维尔小姐 还记得我吗
Ms. Cromwell, remember me?
很不幸还记得 失陪了
Yes, unfortunately. If you'll excuse me.
我们有份工作给你
We have a job we'd like to offer you.
-没兴趣 -你都没听是什么工作
- Not interested. - You haven't even heard what it is.
我没必要知道...
I don't need to know what it is--
我不跟信不过的人合作
I don't do business with people I don't trust.
-你是企业间谍 -不再是了...
- You're a corporate spy. - Not anymore--
因为她上次带过来的神秘人
'cause the last mystery man she brought me said word
保证说这件事不会传扬出去
wouldn't get out about our little arrangement.
但还是传出去了 所以现在我是正当猎头
Well, it did, so now I'm trying to make it as a legitimate headhunter,
挣的佣金只有以前的百分之十
which pays about 10% of what I made before,
失陪 我几分钟后要见一位
so, if you'll excuse me, I'm meeting with
正经客户
an actual client in a few minutes.
科伦维尔小姐 拜托了
Ms. Cromwell, please.
一位年仅39岁的年轻母亲车祸过世
A mother of three was killed in a car accident,
留下了三个孩子
and she was 39 years old.
她的丈夫没钱抚养
Now her husband can't support his children
因为聪明人保险公♥司♥企图拒绝赔付
because Acumen Insurance is trying to scam him out of their claim.
你们指望我做什么
What am I supposed to do about that?
他们绝不是第一次这么做
This can't be the first time they've done this.
我们敢肯定纽约没什么大企业
And we're betting that there isn't a major corporation in this city
-是你弄不到消息的 -求你了
- that you don't have access to. - Please.
你可以帮助他们
You can help these people.
我才不想帮别人
I don't give a shit about helping people.
我只想帮自己
I give a shit about helping me,
-所以我要五万美元 -什么
- which is why I want $50,000. - What?
我说了...你们害我损失惨重
I just told you-- you cost me millions.
-如果想要我帮忙 -算了
- So if you want my help-- - Okay, never mind.
迈克 我就知道这样行不通
Mike, I knew this was a bad idea.
-我们可以支付 -迈克
- We'll pay it. - Mike.
瑞秋 如果她真能搞到有用的东西
Rachel, if she can get us something we can use,
这个钱就花的值 钱从和解提议中扣
it's worth it. It'll come out of the settlement offer.
我要预支
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表