剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Hey, would you like to grab lunch?
可不该用在办公室吃午饭庆祝第一天上班
Eating at your desk is no way to celebrate your first day.
没错 确实不该
You're right, it's not.
我们一点大厅见
I'll meet you at the lobby at 1:00.
挺好 谢谢你的植物
Sounds good. And thanks for the plant.
不客气
You're welcome.
不知道你在意不在意 猫很喜欢它的
I don't know if you care about this, but cats love it.
我知道 我家有两只斑猫
Oh, I know. We've got two tabbies at home
特别爱这小东西
that are gonna go crazy over that bad boy.
-斑猫 -是的
- Tabbies? - Yup.
天哪 我要去订
Holy shit, I'm gonna make a reservation
市里最棒的餐厅 一辈子的好朋友
at the best restaurant in the city, you... BFF, you.
简直服了
Son of a bitch.
雷耶斯先生吗
Mr. Reyes?
-是我 -迈克·罗斯
- Yes. - Mike Ross.
他们说你找我
They said you wanted to see me?
是的 谢谢你抽空见我
Yes, thank you for taking the time.
不必客气
Of course.
我读了昨天关于你的报道
I read your interview yesterday.
而且我儿子也进过监狱
And my son was in prison too.
但和你不同的是
But unlike you,
他没能坚持到出狱
he didn't make it out.
上面说你儿子死于心脏病
This says your son died of a heart attack.
对 没来由的心脏病
Yes, a heart attack out of nowhere.
你觉得他们在隐瞒什么吗
You think they're hiding something.
他们不肯接我电♥话♥
Well, they won't take my calls
也不回信
or answer my letters.
如果是你你怎么想
What would you think?
我觉得可能事有蹊跷
I'd think that there might be something wrong.
但也不代表就真的有
But that doesn't mean that there is.
罗斯先生 我儿子不过28岁
Mr. Ross, my son was 28 years old.
而且他再等1个月就假释了
And he was up for parole next month.
他们一定隐瞒了我什么
There's something they're not telling me.
好 我去查查看
All right, I'll look into it.
但是我没办法短期内就开始着手
Um, but I'm not gonna be able to get to this for a few days.
短期内 为何不能现在就开始调查
A few days. Why can't you start now?
因为我和事务所有约定 事务所愿意让我
Because I have a deal with my firm that allows me
接类似这样的案子 但我还要做其他案子
to do cases like this, but not only cases like this.
而现在 我手上就有其他案子
And right now, I'm in the middle of something else.
罗斯先生 上一个我接触的律师告诉我
Mr. Ross, the last lawyer I talked to
说有个什么条例规定
said there was some kind of a statute
说我在两周之内必须提起诉讼
that says I only have another two weeks to file a lawsuit.
那我告诉你
And I'm telling you,
两周时间绰绰有余
two weeks should be more than enough time,
但我 不能为你的案子把其他事都放下
but I--I can't drop everything just to take your case.
我理解
I understand.
但是...
But...
克里斯只因为携带了1盎司大♥麻♥就进了监狱
Chris was caught with an ounce of marijuana.
他本来就不该进去的
He never should have been there in the first place.
但如果我因为时间
And if time runs out on this
不能为他伸张正义...
and I couldn't get him justice...
好
Okay.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
斯蒂芬妮 我们得谈谈这个任务
Stephanie, we need to talk about this assignment.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with it?
有 问题就是完成任务的不是你
Yes, the problem is you didn't do it.
是杰森
Jason did.
因为比起我 杰森更擅长编目过程
Because Jason is better at cataloging procedure than I am.
确实 但是如果你不练的话
Right, but if you don't do the things you're not good at,
你永远不会擅长
you'll never get better.
事实是 我其实也不是很想
The thing is, I don't really want to get better
擅长编目过程
at cataloging procedure.
我懂你的感受 就像我也并不是想当
I know that, just like I didn't want to be a paralegal
这么久的专事调查的法务助理
specializing in research for as long as I was.
但去年我们赢了一个案子
But it turns out we had a case last year
恰恰赢在我擅长调查
that we only won because I was outstanding at research.
好 我了解了
Okay, I see your point.
-我不会再这样了 -好
- I won't do it again. - Good.
因为我有另一个案子
Because I have another case that requires some procedure
也需要编目过程 我专门留给了你
to be catalogued, and I put it aside especially for you.
但斯蒂芬妮 我希望你能保证
But Stephanie, I want your word
你不会再推给杰森
that you won't pawn it off on Jason.
我向你保证
You have my word.
看看谁打过来了
Well, look who it is.
别告诉我你上次爽约很后悔
Don't tell me, you feel bad about canceling the other night
现在迫不及待得想补偿我
and now you're dying to make it up to me.
简直就像你会读心术
It's as though you read my mind.
这是我众多技能之一好吧
One of my many skills.
今晚一起吃晚餐怎么样
How does dinner tonight sound?
那不如就来我家吃
How does having it at my place sound?
狡猾如你哦
You're a crafty one, aren't you?
怎么 只是因为我
What? I've got some steaks
存了些牛排 一直想处理掉
I've been wanting to throw on the grill.
才不是 你想在你家吃是因为
No, you want to have dinner at your place
它是城区里离你卧室最近的
'cause it's the closest restaurant in the city
餐厅
to your bedroom.
你在大众点评查到的吗
Did you read that in "Zagat's"?
不 因为读了你的心
No, I read your mind.
那你知道我希望几点见面吗
Then what time am I thinking?
8点好不好
How about 8:00?
8点半吧 我还得去买♥♥牛排
Better make it 8:30. I got to go buy some steaks.
正想找你呢
Good, you're here.
快告诉我你搞清楚
Tell me you figured out what bullshit
他们想在这个案子里搞什么鬼了
they're trying to sneak into this deal.
他们不是想在案子里搞鬼
They're not trying to sneak anything into it.
他们是想尽快结掉案子
They're trying to get out of it.
没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
他们是因为这个并购找我们的
They came to us for this merger.
那他们现在一定是有更好的报价了
They must've gotten a better offer,
因为他们在补遗里隐藏了
because they buried an escape clause
免除条款
in the addendum.
-你知道我们得干什么 -我知道
- You know what we have to do. - Yes, I do.
但你得自己做了
But you're gonna have to do it without me.
我有其他要事要做 时间很紧的那种
Something's come up, it's on a deadline,
而且我需要把它做好
and I need to take care of it.
-什么样的事情 -一个法律援助
- What kind of thing? - A pro bono thing.
什么时候成了给我一个给你两个了
Since when does one for me mean two for you?
哈维 一个囚犯死在监狱 事有蹊跷
Harvey, a man died in prison and it doesn't smell right.
而且我得知此事的唯一原因
Also, the only reason I found out about it is
是我接受你的意见 做了采访
I took your advice and did that interview.
所以你不帮我做案子还是我的不是了
So it's my fault that you're dropping my case?
对 你能这么想挺好的
Yeah, I like to look at it that way.
认真的 把案子办漂亮
Seriously, go get 'em.
谢了 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
上个来看我的人送的是花
The last guy brought me a plant.
让我猜猜 是路易
Let me guess, the last guy was Louis.
-你猜对了 -我向你保证
- You got it. - Well, I guarantee
我的欢迎礼物一定比他的更值得期待
my welcome gift is a lot more fun than his.
现在连合并都值得期待了吗
Since when is a merger signing fun?
因为合并方打算骗我们
Since the guys on the other side are trying to rip us off
还以为我们不知道
and think we don't know.
你之前怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?
好啦 我路上告诉你
Come on. I'll fill you in on the way over.
等下 会议这么快开始吗
Wait, the meeting's now?
是啊 有什么问题吗
Yeah, is that a problem?
我和路易约了午餐
I told Louis we'd get lunch.
生意比午餐重要 他会体谅的
Business trumps lunch. Louis'll understand.
给他打个电♥话♥告知一下就行了
Just call him and let him know.
亚历克斯 你好 我正要去见你
Alex, hi, I was just on my way to meet you.
关于这事 路易 我只能改约了
About that, Louis. I have to reschedule.
工作上出了事 希望你能谅解
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表