剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
is limited to this office alone.
我没想要真·唐娜
I wasn't talking about The Donna.
我说的是唐娜你
I was talking about Donna.
-你要给我份工作 -没错
- This is a job offer. - It is,
我觉得上面的薪资能说明我是认真的
and I think the numbers on it will show you that I'm serious.
斯图 说实话
Stu, I would be lying
你开的条件确实很诱人 但是
if I said this offer wasn't flattering, but-- -
那就同意了吧
Then take it.
我不是什么隐士 唐娜
I don't live under a rock, Donna.
我知道安德鲁·马利克说过什么
I heard about Andrew Malik saying that
你配不上现在的职位
you don't deserve a job like this.
我不管那个混♥蛋♥说过什么
I don't care what that son of a bitch said.
我所得到的都是我应得的
I deserve everything I have.
那就跟我走吧向全世界证明这点
Then come over to me and prove that to the world.
我对金融领域一窍不通
I don't know anything about the world of finance.
你刚开始的时候
You didn't know anything about the legal world
对法律行业也一窍不通
when you started, either,
但我也不是雇你当交易员
but I'm not hiring you to make trades.
我雇你是做这世上
I'm hiring you to do what you do
没有比你更擅长做的事
better than anyone on the planet,
因为 正如我让哈维告诉你的
because, like I told Harvey to tell you,
枪手卷土重来了
the gunslinger's back.
他没跟我说
He didn't tell me that.
反正回来了
Well, he is,
而他需要有人做他的左膀右臂
and he needs someone watching his flank.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
我别无他求
That's all I can ask.
你最好已经准备好了 赛斯女士
You better be ready, Miss Sazs,
因为我准备好要
'cause I'm ready to--
路易
Louis.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来和你讨论下之前说过的新生
I came to discuss the recruits that we talked about earlier.
我很抱歉 我不知道你这里有人
I'm sorry. I didn't know that you had company.
没事 路易 这是我的未婚夫
Of course. Louis, this is my fiancé,
这是詹德 詹德 这是路易
Zander. Zander, Louis.
-詹德 是吗 -没错
- Zander, is it? - Yeah.
像我之前说的 关于新生的事我很激动
Like I said, I was excited about the recruits
我们之前说过了
that we spoke about earlier.
我不想他们被别人抢走
I didn't want to let any of them get snapped up, s--
但看得出你现在在忙
but I can see you're busy.
当然 我们可以明天电♥话♥再谈
Of course. We can talk about it on the phone... tomorrow.
一言为定
Tomorrow it is.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice meeting you. - Likewise.
这太奇怪了
That was weird.
和我想的完全不同
Not at all what I imagined.
我是说 看那外套
I mean, with the jacket...
那眼镜 还有那领结
And the glasses and that bow tie.
-你之前是看上他什么了 -说的是
- I mean, what'd you see in him? - I know.
我们吃中餐你说怎么样
What do you say we get some Chinese?
好主意
Sounds good.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
唐娜 不管你有什么事 能等会吗
Donna, whatever it is, can it wait?
-因为我需要 -不 等不了 哈维
- Because I need-- - No, it can't wait, Harvey,
因为斯图·布齐尼刚给了我份工作
because Stu Buzzini just offered me a job.
-什么 -你别装了
- He what? - You know what.
你就别装作
You can skip the part where you pretend
不是你跟他说
you weren't the one who asked him
要给我这份工作
to make that offer in the first place.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
因为他说了一番
'Cause he gave me some bullshit
安德鲁·马利克评价我的鬼话
about what Andrew Malik did to me,
如果不是你告诉他
and there's no way he'd know that
他不可能知道
if you didn't tell him.
斯图知道你知道这件事吗
Does Stu know you know?
我不想再回答问题了 哈维
I don't want to answer questions anymore, Harvey.
我想知道你为什么这么做
I want to know why you did it.
因为宝拉觉得如果我和你继续共事
Because Paula said she doesn't think we'd survive
我们是不会有结果的
if you and I keep working together.
我以为我们已经翻篇了
Thought we were over that.
她可不这么想
Well, she's not.
那你为什么没来找我
Then why didn't you come to me
跟我解释
and explain the situation?
或者干脆拿出点勇气直接开除我
Or even have the balls just to fire me?
我不愿意开除你
I could never fire you.
现在跟被开除的感觉也没什么两样 哈维
Well, this doesn't feel any different, Harvey,
因为我不想去为斯图工作
'cause I don't want to go work with Stu.
我想留在我的职位上
I want to stay here in the position
留在我争取来的 我爱的
that I fought to get and that I love
我应得的职位上
and that I know I deserve.
我也知道
I know you do, too.
那你为什么不为我说话
Then why didn't you stand up for me?
因为是你让我陷入这个境地的
Because you put me in this position.
我就犯了这一个错误 哈维
It was one mistake, Harvey.
一个错误
One...
在13年的时间里
in 13 years.
我就要因为这个错误失去工作了吗
Now I'm gonna lose my job because of it?
唐娜 你想让我说什么
Donna, what do you want me to say?
我想让你告诉她
I would've wanted you to tell her
这么多事情之后
that after everything we've been through,
让我离开不公平
making me leave isn't fair.
我想让你直接来找我
I would've wanted you to come to me,
而不是背着我去找斯图
instead of going to Stu behind my back,
但最重要的是 我想让你为我考虑
but most of all, I want you to be there for me now,
就像我这么多年来为你考虑一样
like I've been there for you every single day.
你以为我希望如此吗
Do you think I don't hate this?
你以为我没有绞尽脑汁
Do you think I haven't wracked my brain,
努力想个其他的解决办法吗
trying to figure some other way out of it?
我有 唐娜
Because I have, Donna,
但我找不到
but I don't see one.
也许我有
Maybe I do.
请进
Come in.
希望你不介意 哈维告诉了我
I hope you don't mind. Harvey told me that you had
你每晚这时都会休息半小时
a half-hour break at this time of night.
-确实 但是... -拜托
- I do, but-- - Please.
宝拉 我只想说两句话
Paula, just hear me out.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉我做了那件事
I'm sorry I did what I did.
我犯了一个过分的错误
I made a terrible mistake,
我向哈维道了歉
and... I apologized to Harvey,
但我没向你道歉
but I didn't apologize to you.
我很抱歉 宝拉
I'm sorry, Paula.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你能来道歉 唐娜
I appreciate your apology, Donna,
但如果你是想要我改变主意
but if you're asking me to change my mind--
我是希望你能不要逼我
I'm asking you not to put me in a position
放弃我热爱的工作
to leave the job that I love,
一个我奋斗一生才得到的工作
a job that feels like I've worked my whole life to get.
这是我作为一个女人
I'm asking you as a woman
作为一个职业人士的请求
and as a professional,
请你不要这么做
please don't do that.
我很想答应你 但你能向我发誓
I want to say yes to you, but can you swear to me
再也不会发生这种事吗
that nothing like that will ever happen again?
就是这个
That.
就是你的这个反应才让我
That right there is why I said what I said to Harvey
不得已如此
in the first place.
抱歉 唐娜 我希望不用如此
I'm sorry, Donna. I wish it weren't so,
但我别无选择
but it is.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
看情况 不是很好或者很坏的情况
Depends. You only come in person
你是不会亲自来的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表