剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们需要知道你的打算
We need to know what you're looking to do.
藏着掖着是以防两周后
The secrecy is in case you're not my lawyers
你们不再是我的律师
two weeks from now.
我不想你们知道我要并购哪家
I don't want you knowing who I'm going after.
你在威胁我们吗
Is that a threat?
这只是用来确保
It's just my way of making sure
你们不会再甩手不管我的手段
I don't keep falling through the cracks.
现在我们来谈谈条款吧
Now let's talk terms.
早上好 格雷琴 你见到路易了吗
Good morning, Gretchen. Have you seen Louis?
昨晚的事之后 我有点担心他
I'm worried about how he's doing after last night.
我估计他是在拿他的小鸟雏们弥补空虚
My guess is he's in the bullpen with his hatchlings.
他的小鸟雏们
His hatchlings?
我和你一样担心此事
I was concerned about him as you were,
所以之前我打算逼他休假
so I tried to get him to take a vacation.
结果他说他更想好好培养新律师
He said he'd rather focus on raising those associates.
好好培养还是好好出气
Focus on them or take it out on them?
就我对他的了解 很可能一半一半
Knowing him, probably 50/50,
但是他拒绝了去世界
but the man turned down a trip
最好的泥浆温泉度假村的机会
to the finest mud resorts in the world,
所以我姑且相信他好的可能更大
so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.
那我也相信他吧
Then I will too.
早安 孩子们
Good morning, boys and girls.
谁准备好干掉沃森工业了
Who's ready to tear Watson Industries a new asshole?
这才是好样的 现在在你们的桌子上
That's what I like to see. Now, on your desks,
每个人都发了一份我写的简报初稿
I've made each of you a copy of my initial brief.
要掌握到如数家珍的地步
Cling to it as if you wrote it yourself,
如果有人需要去卫生间
and if any of you need to go to the bathroom,
我建议现在赶紧去 因为接下来两周
I suggest you do it now, because for the next two weeks,
我们都要在这间屋子里过
we are not leaving this room.
谁也不许大便 小便都不行
No one will be shitting. No one will be pissing.
-谁也... -问吧 问他
- No-- - Go ahead, ask him.
问我什么
Ask me what?
我听说了你的事迹 但是
I heard about your reputation, but...
但是什么
But what?
不用担心我的传闻 孩子
Don't you worry about my reputation, son.
我已经不再是过去的路易了
I am not the same Louis I used to be.
我也许还是很严格 但我也通情达理
I still may be tough, but I have a soft spot,
你有什么需要
so what do you need?
两天假
Two days off.
没问题
No problem.
周六周日你可以休息
Feel free to take Saturday and Sunday off.
他是说周末之外还需要请假
He meant in addition to the weekend.
之外 布莱恩 是这样吗
In addition? Brian, is this true?
-是的 -那么
- Yes. - Then...
周日和周一允许你休假
Monday and Sunday you shall have.
好吧好吧 周一周二
Okay, fine. Monday and Tuesday it is.
-谢谢 利特先生 -不不不 叫路易
- Thank you, Mr. Litt. - No, no, just call me Louis.
介意我问问请假原因吗
Mind if I ask what the occasion is?
-我要当父亲了 -什么
- I'm gonna be a father. - What?
我们要有儿子了
We're gonna have a baby boy.
一个大家都知道你是不可能有的东西
Something everybody here knows is never gonna happen to you.
要当父亲了
Gonna be a father
当一辈子哦
for the rest of his life.
-你说什么 -我说剖腹产
- What'd you just say to me? - I said it's a C-section,
因为孩子有点移位
'cause the baby's actually sideways,
所以我们要...
which means we have to go in there...
你这个目中无人的混♥蛋♥
You self-centered piece of shit.
你以为我是真的想知道吗
Do you think I care about the graphic details?
-我只是以为... -以为什么
- I just thought-- - Thought what?
以为你根本不在乎自己的工作吗
That you don't give a shit about your job?
我告诉你 你人在这里 就得工作
Let me tell you something: when you work here, you work here.
不允许想家想亲人想孩子
You don't think about home and families and babies.
所以下次你要把你的私人生活
So the next time you want to put your personal life
置于公♥司♥需求之上时
ahead of the needs of this firm,
最好提前一年跟我请假
you better goddamn come to me a year in advance.
这不公平
That's not fair.
他不可能提前一年知道要生孩子...
He couldn't have known he was gonna have a baby a year--
我告诉你 斯蒂芬妮
Let me tell you something, Stephanie:
也许你不清楚生孩子的事
maybe you don't know how babies are made,
因为想要孩子的人 就知道自己在尝试
because when people are trying, they know they're trying,
就因为没人愿意和你尝试
and just because no one ever wants to try with you
不代表你就有权
doesn't give you the right
教我怎么管理新律师
to tell me how to run my associates.
听懂了吗
You got that?
懂了
Got it.
你在想我在想的吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
不一定 你在想什么
Depends. What are you thinking?
我在想我们有家伏特加酒厂要卖♥♥了
I'm thinking we've got a vodka company to sell.
你还说过你想找点乐子
You already said you wanted to have some fun.
没错 二者相加
That's right, and you put those two together,
结论是什么
what have we got?
派对
Party.
看 我们达成一致了
See? We're already on the same page.
不如你去找个好地方
Why don't you get a kick-ass location,
-我负责找模特 -模特
- and I'll get the models. - Models?
我喜欢模特 为什么不能让我找模特
I like models. Why can't I get the models?
有道理
You make a good point.
这活需要两个人 我们一起找吧
It's a two-man job. We'll both get the models.
哈维 说真的 这个派对
Harvey, seriously, why do we even have to
为什么需要模特
have models at this party?
两个原因 其一 大家想看模特
Well, two reasons. First, people expect it,
总要满足大家的需求
and you've got to give the people what they want.
没错 其二
Right, and second,
到场的凡是整晚调戏模特的人
any dipshit who shows up and hits on the models all night
都不是诚意买♥♥家
isn't a serious bidder for the company.
看来你确实有资格入住我办公室了
Huh, you really are ready for my office.
说到你办公室
Hey, speaking of which,
你到底什么时候让出来
when exactly is that gonna happen.
现在没空说这个
I can't talk about that right now.
我忙着去调戏模特呢
I got to go hit on some models.
哈维 撇开玩笑话
Hey, Harvey,jokes aside,
之前你说
what you said before about
希望我们像以前一样一起办案
us working together like the old days,
我很感激
I appreciate it.
对我意义重大
It means a lot to me.
我也是
Me too.
-娘炮 -娘炮
- Pussy. - Pussy.
唐娜 有时间吗 我需要你帮忙
Donna, do you have a minute? I need your help.
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's going on?
路易已经失控了
Louis is out of control.
是艾斯特婚姻问题那种失控
When Esther got married out of control,
还是哈维当上高级合伙人那种
or when Harvey made senior partner out of control?
还要糟
Worse.
那糟了 他做了什么
Shit. What did he do?
冲新律师发火去了
He just went off on the associates.
异常狂暴 残忍♥而且可怕
He was abusive and cruel and ugly.
唐娜 我从来没见过这样的路易
Donna, I have never seen Louis like this before.
瑞秋 如果真如你所说
Rachel, if what you're saying is true,
那我们就需要弄清楚原因
then we need to figure out why,
因为路易这样从来都是为某件事...
because with Louis, there's always a reason--
塔拉昨晚和他分手了
Tara broke up with him last night.
-天哪 -他得知消息时我就在场
- Oh, my God. - I was there when it happened.
这不是什么他能很快放下的事
This is not something that he's going to get over quickly.
-你什么意见 -我建议
- So what are you saying? - I'm saying that
应该由我接管新律师
I think I should take over the associates
直到他能控制好自己的情绪
until he's able to get his emotions under control.
瑞秋 夺走他的新律师
Rachel, taking the associates away
可不是能稳定他的办法
isn't exactly gonna stabilize him.
这是他仅剩的了
That's the one thing he has.
我知道 但相信我
Yeah, I know that, but I'm telling you,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表