剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
如果你觉得和一名叫斯维特拉娜的模特
If you call talking geopolitics
聊地缘政♥治♥学算开心
with a model named Svetlana fun,
那就没错 非常开心
then that would be a big, fat bowl of yes.
镇定 小老虎 酒保在倒酒了
Easy, tiger. The bartender's pouring doubles.
那你又是来干什么的
And what are you doing here?
我要再来一杯 我是让你小心别醉了
I'm having another drink. I said for you to be careful.
-我不会醉的 -好吧
- I can handle my liquor. - Okay.
我举了几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
你看不出来吧
You can't tell, can you?
谁说不会醉来着
Who can't handle my liquor now?
我想让你吃点东西 但不巧的是
I'd tell you to put food in your stomach, but unfortunately,
我只点了些
I only ordered enough
用来装点门面的食物
to give the appearance of having food.
所以总的来说 你只想
So basically, you're just trying to get
把这些家伙灌醉来让你哄抬标价
these guys hammered so you can drive up the bidding.
不 我说过了
No. I told you,
那些调戏模特的家伙都不是认真的
the guys hitting on the models aren't serious.
-现在我告诉你... -那些想把
- Now I'm telling you... - That the guys
自己灌醉的家伙也不是认真的
who let themselves get drunk aren't serious,
也就是说那些没醉的
which means whoever's left are the bids
才是我们今晚要拿下的投标人
that we have in our hands at the end of the night.
你早就知道了 对吗
You knew it the whole time, didn't you?
不看看和你说话的是谁
Who do you think you're talking to?
好伙计
Good man.
只是有一个小问题
There's just one small problem.
如果 我一不小心也加入了
What if, by accident, I happen to be one of the people
灌醉自己的行列怎么办
that let himself get too drunk?
你只管放开了喝
You just might as well keep drinking,
如果我们玩的不尽兴
'cause if we're not having fun,
那何苦待在这里
what the hell are we doing here?
好极了 收到
Yes! Copy that.
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana...
你清楚这间办公室不会自己收拾好的 对吧
You know this office isn't gonna pack itself up, right?
还没收拾是因为我们其中之一
It's not packed because one of us
这三小时一直在工作
has been at work for the last three hours.
另一个是因为昨晚的工作
The other one of us was sleeping off
才累到一睡不醒
all the work he did last night.
你是说你伏特加喝的宿醉未醒吧
You mean you're hung over from all the vodka you drank?
没错 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I just said.
我真不该请你回来
I never should have hired you back.
现在想解雇我已经晚了
Well, it's too late to fire me now.
是吗
Is it?
因为如果你对得起你的薪资
Because if you were worth your salary,
你会问我们找到几个投标人了
you'd ask how many bids we're sitting on.
没必要问 我有脑子
I don't have to ask, because I've got this.
访客名单上有500人
Guest list was 500,
有一半是冲着模特来的
and half of them came for the girls.
剩下的有一半没什么钱
Half of the other half don't have the capital,
其中有百分之六十醒来后
and 60% of the rest of them woke up
意识到自己并不想掺和酒业
realizing they don't want to work in the liquor business.
除掉 我不太确定
Take, I don't know, what,
47个竞争者吧
47 off the top for good measure?
最后能收到的也就三个竞价
Leaves us with three bids.
-唐娜告诉你的吧 -也许
- Donna told you, didn't she? - Probably.
她有没有顺便告诉你下一步计划
Did she bother telling you what we're doing now?
不用她说 你可是哈维·斯佩克特
She didn't have to, 'cause you're Harvey Specter.
你也就那一招 几年前都传授给我了
You've got one trick, and you taught it to me years ago,
我们走吧
so let's go.
你知道我可不只一招 对吧
You know I have more than one trick, right?
不 我知道你以为是这样
No, I know you think you do,
但是换掉旧瓶子
but just because you put on a different costume
也不代表就是新酒
doesn't make it a different trick.
好吧 我还是觉得你喝醉了好
Yeah, I liked you better when you were drunk.
我也是喝醉了才觉得你好
I liked you better when I was drunk too.
我不管他们怎么说 都是胡扯
I don't care what they say. This is bullshit,
我不想被耍的团团转
and I'm not gonna get played.
先生们 不好意思 我第一天上班
Gentlemen, we're so sorry. It's my first day.
很显然 我和哈维同时
Evidently, I booked the conference room
-订了这间会议室 -胡扯
- at the same time as Harvey. - Bullshit.
你们以为我们不知道你们的打算吗
You think we don't know what's going on here?
你们订一间会议室是想逼我们出更高的价
You double booked the room to scare us into overbidding.
你说得对 我们早该想到
You're right. We should have known
像你们这些精明人士
a couple of smart guys like you
绝不会上这种愚蠢的当
would never fall for the banana in the tailpipe.
我们带你们来这里是因为
We brought you down here just because you were
只有你们两人出价一亿
the only two bidders who came in at 100 million,
所以现在 你们可以面对面
so now, you have to look each other in the eye
好好来一场竞价了
while you go head-to-head.
现在的状况是
So here's what's gonna happen:
你们每人有一次机会写下最高竞价
you got one chance to write down your best bid.
赢家通吃 输家走人
Winner takes all, loser goes home.
我们15分钟后见
We'll be back in 15 minutes,
希望能看到更高的竞价
and we better see some more zeroes.
如果我们现在串通好呢
What if we collude, right here?
最高一亿就是不加价你们怎么办
Stick at 100 and you're shit out of luck?
顺便一说 这恰恰是
Which, by the way, is exactly why
你们不该订同一间会议室的原因
you don't double book a conference room.
只有一个问题
There's only one problem with that.
当我们说
When we said you two were
只有你们出价一亿时
the only ones that came in at 100,
我们可没说没人出更高的价
we didn't say there wasn't someone who put down more.
-阿克谢罗德 -没错
- Axelrod. - Bingo.
二次竞价20分钟前就来了
Second bid came in 20 minutes ago.
所以如果你们想串通 请便
So if you two want to collude, go right ahead,
但是你们的出价最好远超过一亿
but it better be for a hell of a lot more than 100 million.
-进展如何 -看情况了
- How'd it go? - That depends.
-阿克谢罗德二次竞价是多少 -两亿
- What was Axelrod's second bid? - 200 million.
这样的话进展如何都不重要了
Well, then it doesn't really matter how it went,
因为不管这些小丑出价多少
because whatever those clowns come up with,
尼尔·斯蒂尔曼都能赚一大笔
Neil Stillman's walking away with a boatload of cash.
说到一大笔...
Speaking of boatloads of cash...
这是张50万的支票
It's a check for half a million dollars.
我说过成为合伙人的事
I told you I was serious about
我是认真的 这就是我的态度
becoming a partner, and I am.
-唐娜... -哈维 说实话
- Donna... - Harvey, be honest.
你还没考虑过我们
You haven't given one thought to
昨天讨论过的事
what we talked about yesterday.
我最近有点忙
I've been a little busy.
而且还在想办法逃避这件事
And you've also been avoiding the subject.
这样你才能认真对待我
This way, you have to take me seriously.
我有认真对待你
I do take you seriously.
那现在就去路易的办公室
Then walk the hell down to Louis' office
告诉他我是合伙人了
and tell him I'm a partner.
唐娜 我不能直接做出每个决定
Donna, I can't just ram every decision
-然后逼他接受 -每个决定
- down his throat. - Every decision?
你到现在还没告诉他你要坐上
You haven't even told him that you're stepping
杰西卡的位置
into Jessica's shoes yet.
我在等合适的时机
I'm waiting for the right time.
如果我是合伙人的话 我会告诉你
And if I were a partner, I would tell you that
-昨天就是绝佳时机 -唐娜...
- the right time was yesterday. - Donna...
哈维 你觉得我在要你可怜我吗 不是
Harvey, you think I'm asking for charity, I'm not.
我只是要你给我我这些年
I am asking for you to make official
所做的工作一个合理名分
what I have been doing for years anyway,
也就是给你出谋划策 比如你该站出来
which is giving you advice, like you need to step
告诉路易你是这儿的老大
the hell up and tell Louis that you're in charge,
现在 你可以接受这个建议
and right this second, you're either gonna take that advice,
或者不接受 但你早都应该
or you're not, but it is time
对我的工作
that you recognize me
予以认可了
for what I do.
我哥哥托马斯比我聪明
My brother Thomas is the clever one.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表