剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- Why? - Because I believe you will benefit from therapy,
而这个人是最好的心理医生
and this man is the best in the business.
等等
Back the truck up.
杰西卡 你说心理治疗吗
Jessica, therapy?
我是你见过的心态最稳定的人了
I'm the most stable, secure man you ever met.
你要是和我争这一点
And you fight me on this,
你就要失去这份工作了
you'll be the most unemployed man I've ever met.
听明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
好 早上九点
Yeah. 9:00 a.M. It is.
还有 路易
And Louis,
你踏进门的那一刻
when you walk through that door,
就会有种强烈的想要扭头就走的冲动
you're going to be tempted to turn right the hell around,
让我告诉你 你要是还想在这儿干下去
and I'm telling you, if you want a future here,
就别那么干
you won't.
哈维 你怎么在这儿
Harvey, what are you doing here?
我以为你一整天都会在法庭上
I thought you were in court all day.
杰西卡有其他打算
Well, Jessica had other plans,
比如说把我从这个案子撵走
like booting me off this case.
什么
What?
她走进来把我撵走了
She walked in there and threw me out
让我落荒而逃
with my tail between my legs,
好像我是个一文不值的一年律师
like I was a piece-of-shit first-year associate.
听我说 你要冷静一下 我们才能想想
Listen to me, you need to calm down so we can figure out
现在要怎么办
what we're going to do.
我很冷静
I am calm,
而且我已经留好后路了
and I already took care of what we're going to do.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在布莱顿·古尔德给我们找了份工作
I got us an offer at Bratton Gould.
如果事情发展如我所料
If everything goes like I think,
我们这周结束之前就能过去了
we'll be there by the end of the week.
什么
What?
哈维 这说不通
Harvey, that doesn't make any sense.
杰西卡最喜欢你了
Jessica's your biggest fan.
她一直都是支持你的
She's always been in your corner.
哈德曼提拔路易的时候 怎么没见她支持我
Was she in my corner when Hardman promoted Louis?
这么说不公平 那是由他决定的
That's not fair. That was his call.
今天在法庭所有人面前把我撵走
Well, whose call was cutting my balls off
又是由谁决定的
in front of the entire courtroom today?
我不管她说了什么
I don't care what she did.
那个女人自掏腰包
The woman paid for you to go to law school
供你念了法学院
out of her own pocket.
你做这种事之前
The least you can do is talk to her
起码你要跟她谈谈
before you do something like this.
唐娜 我试过和她谈
Donna, I tried talking to her.
但这不重要 已经太迟了
But it doesn't matter. It's too late.
我向亚历克斯保证过 这事不能撤销
I gave Alex my word. It's a done deal.
对你来说或许如此
Well, it may be a done deal for you,
但对我来说不是这样
but it isn't a done deal for me.
-唐娜 -我喜欢这里 哈维
- Donna-- - I like it here, Harvey,
而且你不能都不通知我一声 就这样做出
and you can't just make this kind of decision about my life
关乎我人生的决定
without running it by me first.
如果你是想用这种方法来让我留下
If this is your way of trying to get me to stay...
我无意逼迫你
I'm not trying to get you to do anything,
但我不会在还没跟你谈清楚前
but I'm not just gonna follow you out the door
就跟着你离开这里
without thinking this through.
唐娜 你想要什么 道歉吗
What do you want, Donna? You want an apology?
那好 对不起 我没有事先与你商量
Well, here it is: I'm sorry I didn't consult with you.
我不想听对不起
I don't want an apology, Harvey.
我想能事先和你谈谈以便把事情捋清楚
I wanted to talk this thing through with you,
而且这也正是你应该事先和杰西卡做的事
which, by the way, is what you should have done with Jessica.
我告诉你 唐娜
Well, you know what, Donna?
我不是来向你征求意见的
I didn't come to you for advice.
我是来通知你收拾东西走人的
I came to tell you to start packing.
但如果你不想跟我离开
But if you don't want to come with me,
那就别跟
then don't come with me.
瑞秋 有时间吗
Rachel, do you have a second?
当然
Of course.
迈克是为我进监狱的
Mike went to prison for me.
我欠他的 我知道
I owe him, and I know it.
但他不是我唯一有所亏欠的人
But he's not the only guy I owe,
.如果我不闻不问
and that guy's going to have a serious problem
假装迈克不是我了解的那种人
if I stick my head in the sand,
我亏欠的另一个人就要陷入大♥麻♥烦了
pretending Mike isn't who I know he really is.
这种境地确实两难
That's a shitty situation to be in.
对 所以我准备问你一些事情
Yeah, it is, so I'm going to ask you something,
但我需要你诚实回答我
but I need you to be honest with me.
迈克还在处理起诉改造公♥司♥的那个案子吗
Is Mike still working on the case against Reform Corp.?
是的 哈维 而且我该告诉你
He is. And for the record, Harvey,
是他告诉我如果你问起
he told me that if you asked,
就把你想知道的事毫无保留地告诉你
to tell you everything you wanted to know.
他现在具体在做什么
What exactly is he doing?
他正在整理刑事案卷
He's trying to build a criminal case
以便交给安妮塔·吉布斯
to give to Anita Gibbs,
他有权这么做
which he has every right to do.
因为在他所签的协议上
Because the agreement he signed
明文禁止的只是民事诉讼
only precluded a civil suit.
没错
Exactly.
他处理到什么程度了
How far along is he?
我不知道 但按我对他的了解
I don't know, but knowing Mike,
相比今早 他肯定
I'm sure he's a hell of a lot closer
离胜利又近了一大步
than he was this morning.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你想不想点瓶玫瑰葡萄酒
Do you want to share a bottle of rosé?
我还记得上次我们点了之后
I think I remember what happened the last time
发生的事
we did that.
那就更要点了
All the more reason to get it, then.
我很同意
I couldn't agree more.
既然已经点好了
Good, now that that is decided...
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
莎士比亚的十四行诗
Shakespeare's sonnets.
人人都在谈论他
Everyone is talking about this guy.
显然他现在正当大热
Apparently he's all the rage right now.
这是我大学时最喜欢的课
This was my favorite class in college.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我做了功课
I do my homework.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
和一个听不懂话的男人
It's just so nice to be with a man
工作一整天后 能和如此体贴的男人
who's so thoughtful after spending all day with a man
共度时光真是太好了
who doesn't even know what the word means.
是指哈维
Talking about Harvey.
他要离开律所
He's leaving the firm,
他想当然地认为我会跟他走
and he just assumed that I would go with him.
他甚至没有先跟我商量
He didn't even think to ask me first.
今晚是庆祝之夜
We're celebrating tonight.
我们别聊哈维了
Let's not talk about Harvey.
我不是在聊哈维 我是在聊我的人生
I'm not talking about Harvey; I'm talking about my life,
以及我被迫要作出的一项重大决定
and a huge decision that I have to make.
慢着 你真的在考虑跟他离开吗
Wait a second--you're actually thinking about going with him?
哪怕他如此对你
Even after the way he treated you?
我不知道我要怎么做
I don't know what I'm going to do.
如果我说我希望你留在
Well, what if I said that I'd like you to stay
皮尔逊·哈德曼呢
at Pearson Hardman?
-为什么这样说 -你知道为什么
- Why would you say that? - You know why.
因为在我们的关系中哈维如同静默的第三者
Because Harvey's like a silent partner in our relationship.
我们甚至无法在他的名字不出现的
I mean, we can't even get through a dinner
情况下好好享用晚餐
without his name coming up.
马克 我特别交待过他今晚别打扰我们
Mark, I specifically told him not to interrupt us tonight
所以他不会出现
so he wouldn't come up.
但他会以其他方式出现
And yet he came up anyway.
-马克 -听着
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表