剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
路易 抱歉
Louis, forgive me,
但我不懂你为什么这么生气
but I don't understand what you're so upset about.
我生气是因为唐娜怒斥我
I'm upset because Donna laid into me
就像整件事都是我的错似的
like the whole thing was my fault.
路易 难道你不明白她只是在发泄吗
Louis, don't you see she was just venting?
我不管
I don't care.
我提供了十分安全的方法来防止她出庭
I gave them a foolproof way to get her out of testifying
是他们搞砸的 不是我
and they dropped the ball, not me.
如果真的是这样 那这事
If that's true, this shouldn't be
理应无法对你产生这么大的影响
affecting you so much.
所有这事肯定有原因
So there has to be an explanation
你之所以这么生气
as to why you're so upset,
也许是因为你没有如你保证般
and perhaps it has to do with you not going through
完成这模拟审判
with the mock trial like you promised you would.
这是关于她的 不是我
This is about her, not me.
你不觉得当你对自身感到羞愧时
You don't think that questioning someone
询问别人的亲密关系
about their intimate relations
可能会让你大动肝火吗
when you're feeling shame about your own might touch a nerve?
我不信
I don't believe this.
你是指这和希拉有关
You're saying this is about Sheila?
我是说可能
I'm positing it might be.
那我得说让我大动肝火的是
Well, I'm positing what touches a nerve
我本是来寻求帮助的
is that I come to you for help,
你却说这全是我的错
and you're saying this is all my fault.
我并没有这么说 路易
I'm not saying it's your fault, Louis,
我试着在帮你
and I'm trying to help you.
胡说
Bullshit.
路易 你知道我会尽可能地帮你
Louis, you know I would do anything I could to help you.
你不会 与其等你告诉我剩下的
Well, you're not, and instead of waiting for you
会谈时间不多了
to tell me that my time is up,
我准备现在开始保护自己
I'm gonna go ahead and protect myself
离开这个鬼地方
and get the hell out of here.
如果他们认识我们 那范围就能缩小了
Okay, if they know us, that narrows it down.
对 缩小到一千人至两千人左右
Yeah, to 1,000 or 2,000 people.
这一两千人并不全都在我们手下工作过
1,000 or 2,000 people didn't used to work for us.
这根本说不通
You know what? This doesn't make any sense.
我们一周前才开始处理这个案子
We've just had this case for a week.
如此说来 那个人现在就在这里工作
By that logic, it would have to be someone who works here now.
也可能是时不时在这里工作的人
Or it could be someone who works here from time to time.
你是指谁 唐娜
What are you getting at, Donna?
我指霍莉·科伦维尔
I'm getting at Holly Cromwell.
他为什么会去找霍莉
Why would he go to Holly?
因为那个记者会相信她能拿到东西
Because that reporter would believe that she has access.
如果马利克想找人
If Malik needed to enlist someone to do
做这种事 谁更合适
something like this, who better to do it?
而且最重要的是 她对我们都没好感
And on top of that, she has no love for any of us.
如果这是真的 马利克就从
If what you're saying is true, Malik just went from
胁迫别人变成了伪造证据
strong-arming someone to fabricating evidence.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
我的天 这家伙真厉害
Jesus Christ, this guy's good.
这是什么意思
What are you saying?
他只是给了记者一个故事
All he did was give a story to a reporter.
这不叫伪造证据
That's--that's not fabricating evidence.
这甚至算不上犯罪
That's not even a crime.
他知道那是伪造的 而在庭审上承认了
Well, he admitted it at trial knowing it was false,
这当然是犯罪
and that sure as hell is.
哈维 他什么都没承认
Harvey, he didn't admit anything.
是我们承认了 因为他设套让我们这么做
We did, because he baited us into doing it.
他举起报纸装作要开始陈述
He held up the newspaper as if he was about to enter it,
但随后他说"文件"
but then he said "Document"
另一只手又举起了一份材料
and held up a folder with the other hand.
唐娜 我们需要法庭记录
Donna, we need a transcript
确保迈克说的是真的
to make sure what Mike's saying is true.
我不需要 哈维
I don't need a transcript, Harvey.
我在脑子里都记下来了
I've got it all right here.
我告诉你 文章里提到了你
I'm telling you, you entered that article.
这或许不是犯罪
Well, it may not be a crime,
但如果霍莉站出来 他就会败露
but if Holly comes forward, he's gonna lose,
意味着我得马上去找霍莉
which means I'm going over there right now.
-不 哈维 我去找她 -唐娜 最初
- No, Harvey, I am. - Donna, you were the one
是你让她拒绝了工作
who made her refuse to come here in the first place.
她绝不会听你的
She'll never listen to you.
哈维 那个混♥蛋♥羞辱我
Harvey, that son of a bitch humiliated me
告诉世界我不配身居高位
and told the world I don't deserve my job.
我不只要证明他错了
I don't want to just prove him wrong.
我要让他后悔遇见了我
I want to make him regret he ever met me.
-准备好进行取证了吗 -随时准备着
- Ready for your deposition? - As ready as I'll ever be.
这计划很棒 瑞秋 会成功的
It's a good plan, Rachel. It should work.
你想跟我一起走吗
Do you want to head up there with me?
我可以载你一程
I can drop you off on the way.
不 你去吧
No, no, you go ahead.
去之前我有些事情要处理
I got something I want to take care of before I head in.
马利克的案子吗
Malik case?
事实上 是宝拉·阿加德
Actually, Paula Agard.
她在半个小时前打过电♥话♥来
Yeah, she called about a half hour ago.
她想送哈维特别的礼物
She wants to get Harvey something special,
问我有没有什么主意
wanted to know if I had any ideas.
-她为什么打电♥话♥给你 -我不知道
- Why did she call you? - I don't know.
我猜或许她认为我是哈维最好的朋友
I guess maybe she thinks that I'm Harvey's best friend.
也或许因为最了解哈维的那个人
Or maybe because the person that knows Harvey the best
是她唯一不会去问的人
is the only person she'll never call.
好吧 你在想什么
Okay. Got something on your mind?
唐娜有一天晚上来这里
It's just, Donna was here the other night,
告诉我多年以前有过一个人
and she told me about this guy from years ago and...
但她选择了哈维而不是他
she chose Harvey over him,
我问她是否后悔 然后...
and I asked her if she regretted it, and--
-然后什么 -这让我在想
- And what? - I guess it just made me wonder
真正让她后悔的是不是
if what she really regrets
她从未告诉哈维她的感受
is never telling Harvey how she feels.
无论如何 我得走了
Anyway, I've got to get going.
-路易 我们有麻烦了 -这次又是什么
- Louis, we have a problem. - What is it now?
我使劲浑身解数对付古尔德 全都落空了【】
I threw everything in the book at Gould. None of it worked.
更糟糕的是 他们还加快了行动速度
On top of that, they just moved up the timeline.
那你需要联♥系♥董事会
Then you're gonna need to contact the board
提议法人调整
about a corporate amendment.
路易 我是说我们想尽了一切办法
Louis, I'm telling you we've looked at everything:
绝对多数制 金色降落伞 毒丸计划
supermajority, golden parachute, poison pill.
"皇冠之珠"的办法怎么样
What about the crown jewels?
你深入他们的各个部门
You go through their divisions,
找出最脆弱的那一个
and you find the one that's most valuable.
我懂"皇冠之珠"防御策略是怎么回事 路易
I know what the crown jewel defense is, Louis.
问题在于 即使我能找到买♥♥家同意条款
The problem is, even if I could find a buyer and agree to terms,
我们也赶不及完成此事
there's no way we could push it through in time.
等等 我们不需要赶着完成
Wait a second. We don't need to push it through in time.
我们只用让他们以为我们完成了
We just need to make them think we did.
你疯了吗 纸包不住火
Are you crazy? A bluff is never gonna work.
他们认识全国所有的合法买♥♥家
They know every legitimate buyer in the country.
我没说要找合法买♥♥家
I am not talking about a legitimate buyer,
也当然不是说要找
and I am definitely not talking about them
美国的买♥♥家
being from this country.
-你来这里干嘛 -我来是为了
- What are you doing here? - I'm here to apologize
我俩上次见面发生的事向你道歉
for what happened the last time we met.
你来是因为有所诉求
You're here because you want something.
你说得对 但请听我说完
You're right. I do, but please just hear what I have to say.
你有三十秒时间
You have 30 seconds.
你告诉我你知道如何找人的痛点
You told me that you find out what makes people tick
然后利用它来得到自己想要的
and you use that to get what you want
这能奏效是因为人们无视大局
and it works because people don't see the bigger picture.
-没错 -你没告诉我的是
- That's right. - What you didn't tell me
你学到这招
was that you learned how to do that
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表