剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What's this?
我还没为让我当上律师的事感谢你
I never thanked you for allowing me into the Bar,
我觉得比起果篮 你会更喜欢刑事案件
and I figured you'd prefer a criminal case to a fruit basket.
这是民事诉讼
This is a civil case.
原本是的
It was a civil case.
但不非得是
But it doesn't have to be.
听上去不像礼物
That doesn't sound like a gift to me.
像是帮你忙
It sounds like a favor for you.
安妮塔 你说你想做正确的事
Anita, you said you're about doing what's right.
有人为牟利而有意延长刑期
People are being kept in prison for money.
这是不对的
That's not right.
即便真是如此
If that's true.
我很希望我能做点什么 但我做不了
I wish there was something I could do about it, but I can't.
什么意思
What do you mean, you can't?
你明白的
You know what I mean.
没有人会希望我花时间
Nobody wants to see me spending my time
帮助坏人出狱
getting bad guys out of prison.
那如果我告诉你这是两家财富500强
And what if I told you it was a criminal conspiracy
公♥司♥之间的犯罪阴谋呢
between two Fortune 500 companies?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我无法追查这件案子是因为
I couldn't pursue the case because we represent
另一位委托人向我们施压 要我们放弃
another client who was pressuring me to drop it,
他们那么做
and there's no way they did that
绝不会单纯为保护改造公♥司♥ 他们也有份
just to protect Reform Corp., which means they're in on it.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
没有 但是
No, but--
你给我拿来阴谋的证据 我就追查
You bring me some proof of a conspiracy and I'll pursue it.
我只能做到这里了
That's the best I can do.
安妮塔 我没有资源去
Anita, I don't have the resources to--
不关我的事
Not my problem.
还有
And another thing...
不管你拿来什么 必须是关于改造公♥司♥的
Whatever you do bring me has to be on the Reform Corp.
与协议无关 否则
Side of the arrangement, because if it isn't,
你就打破了保密协议 我也没法用
you're breaking privilege, and I can't use any of it.
哈维
Harvey.
我有事要告诉你 但我得知道
There's something I want to tell you, but I need to know
你是否已经放下了路易和升职的事
if you're over what happened with Louis and the promotion.
我没事 唐娜
I'm fine, Donna.
那好 因为我明早得早点下班
Good, because I need to leave work early tomorrow night.
干什么
What for?
是我跟马克的六个月纪念
It's my six-month anniversary with Mark.
-怎么这个表情 -没事
- What's that face? - Nothing.
我大概只是没想到你也是那样的人
I guess I just didn't think you were one of those people.
什么样的人
What people?
就是会庆祝
The people that celebrate
侄女三年级毕业
their niece's third-grade graduation
当做像登月一般隆重的人
like it was the Moon landing.
你上次跟谁
And when was the last time
认真约会六个月是什么时候了
you saw anyone seriously for six months?
我不是谈话的主题
I'm not the topic of this conversation.
你怎么能是呢
How could you be?
因为我们在说
Because we're talking about
成熟投入的感情关系
a mature and committed relationship.
你说得对 唐娜 是这样
You're right, Donna, we are,
所以 我有份礼物给你庆祝纪念日
which is why I got you a gift to celebrate your anniversary.
哈维
Harvey...
这很慷慨 但我不能要
this is very generous, but I can't accept it.
为什么不
Why not?
因为马克为我们计划了特别一晚
Because Mark planned a special night for us,
等我拿出一张礼品卡来支付时
and how's he going to feel when I pull out a gift card
他会怎么想啊
to help pay for it?
-我不是那意思 -我知道
- That wasn't the idea. - I know,
但如果你真想给我礼物
but if you want to really give me a gift,
答应我 你一晚上都不会打来 或打断我
promise you won't call or interrupt me the entire night.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
该死 杰弗里 这可是工作场所
God damn it, Jeffrey, this is a place of business,
不是宠物动物园 你要么把金鱼冲下下水道
not a petting zoo, so you either flush the goldfish
要么就等着被炒吧
or you're fired.
你没有那个权力
You don't have the authority to do that.
章程207节 第三段
Section 207, paragraph three of the by-laws:
不服合伙人命令可以解雇
Insubordination to a partner results in termination.
这跟我的鱼毫无关系 你也清楚
This has nothing to do with my fish and you know it.
当然就是为了你的鱼
It's got everything to do with that fish,
你别再顶嘴了
and I don't want to hear another word about it,
所以除非你想再...
so unless you want to say another word--
路易 能谈谈吗
Louis, can I talk to you for a second?
杰西卡 我正在...
Hey, Jessica, I was just in the middle of something--
马上
Now.
-怎么 -你在干什么
- Yes? - What the hell do you think you're doing?
我在对那个讨厌鬼
I'm exercising my authority
行使我合伙人的权力
as junior partner over that douche.
通过弄死他的鱼吗
By trying to kill his fish?
不 通过努力保持这里的秩序
No, by trying to keep order in the bullpen.
杰西卡 杰弗里的工作习惯
Jessica, Jeffrey's work habits are--
就是因为我没有叫他初级合伙人
It's because I didn't call him junior partner.
闭嘴 这和我对他
Shut up, this has nothing to do
那条愚蠢无礼的鱼的看法
with how I feel about his stupid,
没有半点关系
disrespectful asshole fish.
路易...
Louis...
你想过看心理医生吗
have you considered therapy?
我♥干♥嘛要那么做
Why would I do that?
那就像是让巴雷什尼科夫上舞蹈课一样
That would be like Baryshnikov taking dance lessons.
20世纪最出色的舞蹈家之一
-路易 -杰西卡
- Louis-- - Jessica,
娘炮才需要心理医生
shrinks are for pussies.
现在 我能回去继续教训杰弗里了吗
Now, can I go back to yelling at Jeffrey?
这些新律师需指导和教训
Because these associates need guidance and discipline.
听我说 路易
Listen to me, Louis.
你和哈维的事我之所以置身事外
I stayed out of that whole thing between you and Harvey
是因为这是丹尼尔的决定
because that was Daniel's call.
你想欺负初级律师 我不管你
And you want to go off on the associates, that's one thing,
但如果你拿这次升职太当回事
but you let this promotion go to your head,
而拿哈维出气的话
and you take it out on Harvey,
我就不会置身事外了
I'm going to step the hell back in.
杰西卡 作为初级合伙人我向你保证
Jessica, you have my word as junior partner:
哈维出了什么问题
if there's any problem with Harvey,
都不会是我惹的
it won't be because of me.
我现在忙着呢
I'm a little busy right now.
不管你忙什么 都放放再说
Well, whatever it is, put it to the side.
丹尼尔想让你和路易一起处理
Daniel wants you to work with Louis
莱因斯多夫的案子
on the Reinsdorf case.
你有什么话 就直说吧
You got something to say, Harvey, say it.
好 那我就说了
Okay, I'll say it.
哈德曼搞我时你并没站我这边
You didn't have my back when Hardman screwed me over,
现在他想羞辱我
and now you're carrying his water
你还帮着他
while he tries to humiliate me.
我不管他想干嘛
I don't care what he's doing.
我在乎的是我做的事 就是看你能不能
I care about what I'm doing, which is to see if you can
放下你的自尊 往长远了看
put that ego of yours aside and play the long game.
你什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
我知道有多少次查尔斯·范·戴克
Do you have any idea how many times I had to smile
把他的工作扔给我时我得笑脸相迎
and take it when Charles Van Dyke pawned his work off on me?
斯坦利·戈登把我叫到他办公室
Or when Stanley Gordon would call me into his office
只是为了我离开时能视奸我的屁♥股♥
just so he could ogle my ass when I left?
这不是一回事
That is not the same thing.
更别提施密特像活在20世纪50年代那样
Not to mention when Schmidt would talk about "The blacks"
谈论黑人
like he was living in 1950.
我忍♥辱负重这么多年 哈维
I sucked it up for years, Harvey.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
如果我忍♥不了呢
What if I won't?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表