剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's going on here?
一图书馆的人都在等你们呢
We got a library full of people waiting for you two.
我正要过去
I was just about to come down there,
但路易告诉我
and now Louis is trying to tell me
不需要我面对马利克了
that I don't have to go up against Malik.
路易 法官发传召令了
Louis, the judge issued a subpoena.
她必须作证
She's got to take the stand.
她不需要 你还不懂吗
No, she doesn't. Don't you see?
你曾在地检官办公室工作 而她是你的秘书
You worked in the DA's office. She was your secretary.
你们都办了克利福德·丹纳的案子
And you both worked on the Clifford Danner case.
我去 这是工作成果
Holy shit, it's work product.
这是受保密保护的 路易 你是个天才
It's covered under privilege. Louis, you're a genius.
我们去让图书馆的人走吧
Let's go clear out that library.
等等
Hold on a second.
进行模拟庭审就是为了让我做准备
The whole point of doing a mock trial is to prepare me.
万一这招不好使
What's the downside of still doing that
那么有备无患有什么坏处呢
in case this doesn't work?
坏处是 我就没有足够的时间
The downside is that I won't have enough time
为上庭准备辩据
to prepare the argument for court.
-我不懂 -哈维 我需要告诉你
- I don't see how that-- - Harvey, do I need to tell you
等我做完之后 要上庭用的人也不是你吗
that when I'm finished, you can't be the one to make it?
-不需要 -什么意思
- No, you don't. - Why not?
马利克是想拿这个案子针对我
Because Malik's trying to make this case about me,
所以要尽量让迈克开口
which means the more we can have Mike talk, the better.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
*See the money, wanna stay for your meal*
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
*Get another piece of pie for your wife*
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
*Everybody wanna know how it feel*
*所有人都想见见那景象*
*Everybody wanna see what it's like*
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
*I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind*
*我和妹子忙着赚钱x7f*
*Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money*
*好了*
*All right*
*退开点 我要跳舞*
*All step back, I'm 'bout to dance*
诉 讼 双 雄
第七季 第十集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
*The greenback boogie*
怎么回事 他们人呢
Hey, what's going on? Where are they?
无所谓 模拟庭审取消了
It doesn't matter. The mock trial's off.
-取消是什么意思 -路易提出
- What do you mean it's off? - Louis came up
一个工作成果豁免论点
with a work product exemption argument.
唐娜压根不用出庭出证
Donna doesn't have to testify at all.
法官已经准许了吗
You got the judge to agree to that already?
他没批准 路易在想办法
He didn't agree. Louis is gonna work on it,
到时候你来做辩护
and you're gonna argue it,
所以你赶紧去办公室忙起来
so why don't you get down to his office and get busy?
哈维 这个计划很好 但是
Harvey, that's a great plan, but are you sure
你确定我们不做这事不是只是
we're not skipping this just to save Donna
为了不让唐娜在公♥司♥出糗吗
embarrassment in front of the firm?
不是 迈克 我们不做这个是要
No, Mike, we're skipping this thing to stop
阻止那混♥蛋♥在法庭上难为她
that asshole from going after her in open court.
这我知道 只是当你很在意某人时
I get that. It's just that when someone is special to you,
你的判断会...出现偏差
it can...mess up your judgment.
等我需要你对我的私生活发表意见时
And when I want your advice on my personal life,
我会告诉你 所以除非你觉得你处理不了
I'll ask for it, so unless you think you can't handle it
那我就得让路易去做...
and I have to tell Louis to do it--
我能处理好 哈维
I can handle it, Harvey.
那就赶快去路易办公室忙起来
Then walk yourself down to Louis' office and get ready
因为我们今天就要搞定这个混♥蛋♥
because we're shutting this son of a bitch down today.
你好 雪莉 他在吗
Hey, Shelley, is he in?
算了 我自己去瞧瞧
Never mind, I'll just go see for myself.
亚历克斯 等等 他和你有约吗
Alex, wait. Is he expecting you?
我可不想有
I sure as shit hope not.
你当真觉得我会让你
Did you really think I was gonna let you
把我的客户挖走吗
get away with poaching my client?
我没盘算什么 也没想挖人
I didn't think anything, and I'm not poaching anyone
因为我们有协议在先
because we signed an agreement not to touch
我绝不会想去碰你宝贵客户的
any of your precious clients with a 10-foot pole.
不 你只是碰巧要对我最大的客户
No, you just happened to manufacture a hostile takeover
进行恶意收♥购♥
of my biggest client.
我的客户做的任何决定
I have a legal obligation to assist my client
我都有法律义务予以协助
in whatever decisions they make,
如果这种义务碰巧让我不小心
and if that obligation happens to result in me
喝到了你的奶昔
drinking your milkshake,
只是附带的好处罢了
well, that's just a side benefit.
在你喝那杯奶昔时 等着被噎着吧
Well, while you're drinking that shake, choke on this.
我的客户要以不正当经销手段起诉你
My client is suing yours for unfair business practices,
联邦贸易委员会是不会让一家起诉
and there's no way the FTC lets a company suing their competitor
某对手的公♥司♥被该对手收♥购♥的
get acquired by that competitor.
这样的话 你最好再弄一份文件
In that case, you better be ready to file another one
因为这份文件在你回到你的
because this thing is gonna get tossed
小办公室前就会被扔掉
before you get back to your little office.
我准备好了 伊莱 我提醒你
I'm ready, Eli, and in case you forgot,
上次你们俩其中一个和我对着干
the last time one of you two went up against me,
他叫汤米·布莱顿
his name was Tommy Bratton,
不知道你注意到没 他已经不在这工作了
and I don't know if you noticed, he doesn't work here anymore.
起初 我试着一笑而过
At first, I tried to laugh it off,
但是亚瑟不停勾引我 所以我告诉他
but Arthur kept hitting on me, so I told him
我不感兴趣 让他停手
I wasn't interested and asked him to stop.
-他停手了吗 -不 他没有
- And did he? - No, he didn't.
最终 我没有得到他许诺的升职
Finally I didn't get a promotion that I'd been promised.
他说是因为我的绩效审核结果不好
He said it was because of poor performance reviews.
你的理解是
Which you understood to mean
你不肯和他上♥床♥
that you wouldn't sleep with him.
没错 当我如此质问他时
Yes. When I accused him of that,
他说如果我再提起这件事 他就解雇我
he said if I brought it up again, I would lose my job.
六周后 我还是被解雇了
Six weeks later, I was fired anyway.
亚瑟·基特里奇让我的生活一团糟
Arthur Kittredge made my life a living hell.
法官大人 控方传唤
Your Honor, the prosecution calls
唐娜·鲍尔森上庭
Donna Paulsen to the stand.
法官大人 我请求证人不得出席
Your Honor, I move to have that witness disallowed.
理由是什么
On what grounds?
理由就是他之所以要传唤证人
On the grounds that he's only calling the witness
是因为他另有所图
because he has a personal ax to grind.
法官大人 我们强烈否认这些指控
Your Honor, we vehemently deny these accusations,
但是这不重要
but it doesn't matter
因为他们所说的并不是歧视
because what they're claiming isn't discrimination.
因为她不肯和他上♥床♥ 亚瑟·基特里奇
It turned into discrimination the second Arthur Kittredge
就没给她升职机会
passed her over for a promotion
这就是歧视
because she wouldn't sleep with him.
这既过分又惹人气愤
That's outrageous and inflammatory,
即使这是事实 这和公♥司♥如何决定
and even if it were true, what does any of it have to do
谁得到抵押贷款利率又有什么关系呢
with how a company determines who gets what mortgage rate?
我在试图向法庭解释
I'm trying to explain to the court
你为什么要传唤一个证词需要保密的证人
why you'd call a witness whose testimony is privileged.
为什么要保密
How exactly is it privileged?
因为它是某个案子的工作成果 而且这是
Because it's work product, on a case, by the way,
哈维·斯佩克特而不是你名声在外的原因
that made Harvey Specter's name instead of yours,
现在你们想用它来诽谤他的名誉
and now you're trying to use it to smear his reputation.
法官大人 克利福德·丹纳和埃尔蒙特投资
Your Honor, Clifford Danner has nothing to do
一点关系都没有
with Elmont Investments.
唐娜·鲍尔森处理这个案子受到保密协议
Donna Paulsen's work on it is covered under privilege,
这整个案子现在就应该结束
and this entire case should be thrown out right now.
请原谅我说脏话
And if you'll pardon my French,
这是我听到的最胡扯的话
that is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard.
你怎么想是你的事 律师
You can think whatever you want, Counselor,
但是加州第12巡回法庭不这么看
but the 12th Circuit in California felt differently.
法官大人 我们有先例 我们有证词
Your Honor, we have precedent. We have testimony.
-我们有犯罪模式 -斯♥诺♥思琪女士
- And we have a pattern. - Ms. Sonowski.
如果你们公♥司♥里有
If there is a culture of discrimination
歧视文化
within your company,
执行总裁理应接受询问
the CEO is a reasonable person to ask about it.
24小时内对基特里奇先生进行取证
Mr. Kittredge will submit to a deposition in the next 24 hours.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表