剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我是说我们两个
I'm talking about the both of us,
说服哈德曼两个厉害的初级合伙人
convincing Hardman that two kickass junior partners
比一个新高级合伙人要好
are worth as much as one new senior partner.
只要你愿意做小人
You had the chance to triple our business,
就能把我们的生意扩大两倍
and all you had to do was take a knee.
现在就告诉我 不是你
Tell me right now you weren't the one
把我的计划透露给了弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
that Fletcher Engines my game plan.
哈德曼跟我说 他本来就没想让你做合伙人
Hardman told me he wasn't gonna make you partner anyway.
他把这个机会给我
And once he offered it to me,
-我只要 -出♥卖♥♥♥我
-all I had to do was... - Sell me out.
迈克的无偿服务案是针对一个监狱
Mike's pro bono is against some prison.
你猜是谁建的这些监狱
And guess who builds those prisons.
我向他保证过
I gave him my word.
你也曾经向我保证过
And you once gave your word to me
然后出尔反尔
and went back on it.
我不得不当面对他撒谎
I had to lie to Harvey's face.
你要么去法律诊所工作
You either go and work at the clinic
要么继续留在皮尔逊·斯佩克特
or you stay at Pearson Specter.
但你不能再像现在这样把两边都当傻瓜
But you can't play them both for fools
还让我来当你的挡箭牌
and put me in the middle.
我和他的诊所签了协议
I have a binding agreement signed by his legal clinic,
声称他们不会接受
stating that they would have no outside help
皮尔森-斯派克特-利特的帮助
from Pearson Specter Litt on this case.
但他们用了
Yet they did.
你说愈合心伤的唯一办法
You convinced me the only way to heal
就是避免让这种事发生在其他人身上
was to keep this from happening to someone else,
现在我一无所有了
and now I have nothing.
你这样做并非只是为了
This isn't just about you protecting
维护你委托人的利益
your client's interests.
而且是为了保护你自己
It's about you protecting yourself.
所以你还是把实话告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me what's really going on here?
就是这样
That's it.
他们此后一直以此要挟我
They've had me by the balls ever since.
天呐 你怎么会让自己陷入那样的境地
Jesus-- how'd you let yourself get compromised like that?
这是我的事 哈维
This is my situation, Harvey.
不 这是律所的事
No. This is a firm situation,
而且我们得跟那些混♥蛋♥撇清关系
and we need to cut ties with those bastards
马上就做
right the hell now.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
我向你坦白 你却拿官位压我
You're pulling rank after I opened up to you?
太扯了
That's bullshit.
不 亚历克斯
No, Alex.
扯淡的是你居然允许自己
What's bullshit is you letting yourself
五年来都处于这样的情况之中
be put in that position for the last five years.
-允许 -是的 允许
- Letting? - Yeah, letting.
现在我得帮我们解脱 因为你坑了我
And now I gotta get us out, because you did this to me.
既然我们要互相指责 哈维
Well, as long as we're throwing blame around, Harvey,
我才没坑你
I didn't do shit to you.
是你坑了我
You did this to me.
全押
All in.
这次别想 哥们
Not this time, brother.
我发现你了
I got you.
你发现个鬼
Bullshit, you got me.
七年前
我了解你的手法
I know how you play.
你看过才开牌 你至多就有个J加10
You checked to open. You got jack/ten at best.
你在唬人 我跟
This is a bluff. I'm calling.
随你的吧
Do what you have to do.
两个K一个7 混♥蛋♥
Kings over sevens, motherfu--er.
3个7 小家伙
Trip sevens, little man.
或许你终究不了解我的手法
Maybe you don't know how I play after all.
你情绪不对劲
You're on tilt.
一晚上都是
You've been on tilt all night.
刚刚那一手很蠢 你也清楚
That was a stupid play and you know it.
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我今天本该当上合伙人的
I was supposed to make partner today,
但路易·利特坑了我 就是这样
but Louis Litt screwed me over, so there.
所以我火大
That's why I'm pissed.
我去
Shit.
我不知道
I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
我不明白 哈维
I don't understand, Harvey.
我以为你在那边是杰西卡·皮尔逊的人
I thought you were Jessica Pearson's guy over there.
我也以为 但她没有支持我
I thought so too, but she didn't have my back.
那要是我支持你呢
Well, what if I had your back?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我听汤米·布莱顿的意思
I heard Tommy Bratton talking.
他们打算招人进来
They're looking to bring someone in.
只要你开口 我肯定能让你做为合伙人进来
You say the word, I bet I can get you in as partner.
你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
布莱顿打算去邀请一个
Bratton's about to make an offer
斯卡登的挣钱好手
to some big-time earner at Skadden.
要我说 我们去
I say you and me go in there
跟他说 两个初级合伙人比一个
and tell him two junior partners are a hell of a lot better
高级合伙人要好
than one senior partner.
-算了 -得了 哈维
- Pass. - Come on, Harvey.
想想嘛
At least think about it.
我不需要想
I don't need to think about it.
我刚经历了这样的事
I just went through the same thing,
而提出提议的那人
and the guy who proposed it
最终背后给了我一刀
ended up stabbing me in the back.
我不会那么对你的
I wouldn't do that to you.
是啊 多谢你的提议 但是
Yeah, well, I appreciate your offer, but...
我不会给你机会的
I'm not going to give you the opportunity.
要我借你筹码吗
Now, you need me to stake you?
给你300
There's 300.
我听说法庭上的事了
I heard about what happened in court.
我知道你放弃了案子 迈克 我很遗憾
I know you gave up the case, Mike, I'm sorry.
瑞秋 我放弃了案子是因为你提醒我
Rachel, I gave the case up because you reminded me
要遵守承诺 但我说过了
to be a man of my word, but like I said,
我先承诺了奥斯卡·雷耶斯
I gave my word to Oscar Reyes first.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我不想骗你
It means that I don't want to lie to you,
我也不想骗哈维 但是
and I don't want to lie to Harvey, but...
我会让这案子上刑事法庭
I'm going to get this case opened in criminal court,
而且这并不违反
and for the record, that does not violate
我签署的协议
the agreement that I signed.
那你会告诉哈维咯
So you're going to tell Harvey, right?
如果他问 我会说
If he asks me, I'll tell him,
但我不会主动说
but I'm not going to volunteer it,
而且我要知道你是否能接受
and I need to know if you're good with that.
-迈克 -你回答前
- Mike-- - Before you answer,
我要你想想
I want you to think about the fact
这些人在延长刑期
that these guys are extending sentences.
如果是我在里面
What if it were me in there,
是我的刑期被延长了呢
and it was my sentence that got extended?
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
要是哈维问我呢
What if Harvey asks me about it?
那你说实话
Then you tell him the truth.
那好 我能接受
Then yeah, I'm good with it.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
*See the money, wanna stay for your meal*
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
*Get another piece of pie for your wife*
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
*Everybody wanna know how it feel*
*所有人都想见见那景象*
*Everybody wanna see what it's like*
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
*I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind*
*我和妹子忙着赚钱x7f*
*Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money*
*好了*
*All right*
*退开点 我要跳舞*
*All step back, I'm 'bout to dance*
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
*The greenback boogie*
诉讼双雄 第七季 第七集
这是什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表