剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》
我想和你合作这个无偿案 掠夺性贷款
I want to work with you on the pro bono, predatory lending,
占有色人种的便宜
taking advantage of people of color.
我们有123个起诉人
We have 123 plaintiffs
被♥操♥控负担更高的贷款汇率
who were all steered into higher-rate mortgages.
他用你这样的傻瓜打掩护
And he's using fools like you to cover his own ass.
我绝不会在一个 有歧视的地方工作
I would never work for a place that engaged in discrimination,
而且我很乐意在法庭上这么说
and I more than happy to say that on the stand.
这个案子无关乎种族或钱
This case isn't about race or money.
掌管这家公♥司♥的人是个彻彻底底的掠夺者
The man who heads up this company is a predator,
25年前你姨妈为他工作过
and your aunt worked for him 25 years ago,
他把她的生活变成了地狱
made her life a living hell.
-因为她是黑人吗 -因为她是个美人
- Because she was black? - Because she was beautiful.
法官大人 我想提交这个文件
Your Honor, I would like to introduce this document.
除非他有文章提到的真实备忘录
Unless he has the actual memo it refers to,
否则这篇文章不能采纳
this article itself is inadmissible.
我想提交这篇文章的原因
The reason that I would like to have entered that article
是向法庭显示他把它毁了
is to show that he buried the memo.
-说谎 -不是说谎
- That is a lie. - It's not a lie.
我能证明
I can prove it.
他传唤我两日后出庭
He's calling me to the stand in two days.
我们得帮你准备好
Then we need to get you prepared
-还需要有观众 -模拟庭审吗
- in front of an audience. - A mock trial?
我不会让唐娜再遭受这种事
I'm not putting Donna through that.
首席检察官办公室给我发了传票
I've been subpoenaed by the Attorney General's Office.
你又要我进行人身攻击
You are asking me to go personal again.
我不干
And I won't do it.
我是在要你再保护我一次
I am asking you to protect me again.
而且你这么做不是坏事
And I am telling you it's okay to do it.
你后悔把哈维置于这个人之上吗
Do you regret putting Harvey over this guy?
我后悔把哈维置于我之上
I regret putting Harvey over myself.
另一条有什么不好
What was wrong with the other one?
什么
What?
这是你换上的第三条领带了
That's the third tie you've put on.
我就是不喜欢另外两条
Oh, I just didn't like how the other two looked.
哈维 怎么了
Harvey, what's going on?
我从未见过你在庭审前对自己这么不自信
I've never known you to second- guess yourself before trial.
没事 我就是需要一条合适的领带
Nothing's going on. I just needed the right tie.
那会不会和这个人要找
Does that maybe have to do with this man
唐娜的麻烦有关
coming after Donna?
没有 是因为我得
No, just has to do with the fact
靠路易来准备我自己的案子
that I have to rely on Louis to prepare my own case.
你担心她也是正常的
It's okay that you're worried about her.
你生命中还有其他你在乎的女人
I don't feel threatened by you having another woman
不让我觉得受威胁
in your life that you care about.
事实上 你的忠诚是我一直
In fact, your loyalty is one of the things
欣赏你的地方之一
I've always admired about you.
-是吗 -当然
- It is? - Yeah, of course.
你关心的每一个人
You've felt betrayed at one time or another
都曾让你感到过遭受背叛
by almost every person you've ever cared about,
尽管如此
and in spite of that,
你还是在他们遭受威胁时保护他们
you protect them whenever they're threatened.
当然了 谁都会那么做
Of course I do. Anybody would.
不 不是谁都会 但你会
No, not anybody would, but you do,
所以唐娜和你生命中所有的其他人
and that's why Donna and all the other people in your life
能有你都是幸运的
are lucky to have you.
谢谢 宝拉
Thanks, Paula.
今天好运
Good luck today.
亚历克斯 不管你要去哪 调头
Alex, wherever you're going, turn around.
马利克传唤了唐娜 所有人都要帮忙
Malik subpoenaed Donna, so it's all hands on deck.
我是想帮忙 哈维
And I'd love to help, Harvey,
但我另有事要处理
but I need to get to another deck.
-怎么了 -布莱顿·古尔德
- What happened? - Bratton Gould happened.
我们不都解决掉他们了吗
I thought we took care of them.
我们是解决了布莱顿
We took care of Bratton,
现在另一个要来报仇了
and now the other one wants revenge.
-怎么说 -你觉得呢
- How? - How do you think?
-该死 辉瑞制药 -没错
- Shit, Pfizer. - Yup, Pfizer.
-需要帮忙吗 -哈维 如果我需要帮忙
- You need help? - Harvey, if I needed help,
我当初就拿不到辉瑞制药
I wouldn't have landed Pfizer in the first place.
亚历克斯
Alex.
拿下他们
Go get 'em.
二十五年前
我们已经读了42遍了
Well, that was the 42nd time we've read that.
-你改主意了吗 -没有
- Have you changed your mind? - Nope.
那男孩当初就不该叫
That boy was stupid for telling Elizabeth
伊丽莎白去
to go away in the first place.
-你们在看什么 -你觉得呢
- What are you two reading? - What do you think?
《伊丽莎白》
Ah, Elizabeth.
我们就是因为她才给你起了那个中间名
You know, we got the idea for your middle name from her.
才不是的
That's not true.
你确实很像她
Well, you are just like her
因为她也不许男人告诉她该做什么
because she doesn't let boys tell her what to do either.
而且她也跟她妈妈一样
And she's also just like her mother.
去那边看会儿书吧
Now, go read over there for a minute.
我想跟你姑姑说说话
I want to talk to your aunt.
-那姑娘真不一般 -是吧
- That girl is something else. - Don't I know it?
你单位那人怎么样了
What's going on with the guy at work?
你不用担心那个 罗伯
You don't need to worry about that, Robbie.
我能处理好
I can take care of it.
听我的
I'm telling you,
最好的处理办法
the best way to take care of it
就是悄悄调职
is to quietly get yourself transferred
别惹麻烦
and not make any trouble.
我不是那样的人
Well, that is not who I am,
如果你到现在还不知道...
and if you don't know that by now--
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
你 瑞秋 伊丽莎白 劳拉
You, Rachel, Elizabeth, and Laura, hell,
在这里丢只死猫
a man can't swing a dead cat around here
都会砸中个固执的女人
without hitting a strong-willed woman.
-打扰你了吗 -没有
- Am I interrupting? - No.
我就是在想案子
I was just thinking about the case.
我也是 我想我有办法
So was I, and I think I have a way
让案子不被撤销了
to keep it from getting dismissed.
说说吧
All right, let's hear it.
公♥司♥说他们有规程
The company says they have protocols in place
来避免歧视 但我们也知道
to prevent discrimination, but we also know
他们有个占女人便宜的执行总裁
that they have a CEO who takes advantage of women.
如果你是在说贾丝敏...
If you're talking about Jasmine--
我是说所有女人
I'm talking about women.
-什么意思 -我的意思是
- What's your point? - My point is, a man
能对贾丝敏姑姑做出那种事的男人
who did what he did to Aunt Jasmine
肯定也这样伤害过别的女人 那么...
has done this to other women, which means--
瑞秋 那不是歧视
Rachel, that's not discrimination.
-那是骚扰 -不 爸爸
- That's harassment. - No, Dad, it's treating
那是区别对待一群人
a group of people differently,
这就是歧视的定义
which is the definition of discrimination.
这容许我们抗辩有规律可循
And it sets the stage for us to argue a pattern.
看来我们得去找个
Then I guess we need to find someone
他也这么对待过的人了
he's done this to before.
就是这样
That's the thing.
我可能已经找到了
I think I already have.
时候到了吗 我五分钟后就到
Is it time? I'll be there in five minutes.
我需要点时间整理自己
I just need a second to gather myself.
随你吧
You can take all the time you need
我们不做模拟庭审了
because we're not doing this trial.
路易 你说什么呢
Louis, what the hell are you talking about?
马利克会在证人席上对我穷追猛打
Malik's gonna come after me on that stand,
你要为我做准备的
and you're supposed to get me ready.
我就是这意思
That's what I'm saying.
你根本不需要去作证
You're not gonna have to get up on that stand at all.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表