剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
皮尔逊女士 如果我觉得
Ms. Pearson, if I deem you to be
你是为了自己的目的操纵了这位莉莉安·库克
manipulating this Lillian Cook for your own purposes,
我会亲自把这事了结
I will shut this thing down myself.
法官大人 我的客户要如何向您证明
Your Honor, how can my client prove to you
她心里是怎么想的
what's in her heart?
我不在乎她心里是怎么想的
I don't care what's in her heart.
我想听听这个女人的说法
I want to hear from this woman,
明天就听
and I want to hear from her tomorrow.
伊莱 很高兴我堵到你了 有时间吗
Eli, I'm glad I caught you. You got a minute?
实际上 亚历克斯 我午餐约了人...
Actually, Alex, I've got a lunch, so--
这不是个问句 是个陈述句
That wasn't a question. It was a statement.
让我猜猜 是关于斯坦利·戈登
Let me guess. This is about that lawsuit
代表你们的前合伙人起诉你们那件事吗
Stanley Gordon filed on behalf of your ex-partners.
你可以走了
Well, you can just turn yourself right around,
因为我并不同情你
because my heart isn't exactly bleeding for you.
我才不在乎你同不同情我 伊莱
I don't give a shit what your heart is doing, Eli.
因为我来不是为了你的同情
'Cause I'm not here for your sympathy.
我来是因为你要给那些混♥蛋♥提供一份工作
I'm here 'cause you're gonna give every one of those bastards a job.
你个混账
You son of a bitch.
不用和我玩这套
Don't give me that.
你的合伙人诬陷我杀人
Your partner set me up for murder,
而你眼睛都没眨一下
and you didn't bat an eye.
我可以为那些人里超过15人提供工作
So I make offers to more than 15 of those guys.
但他们不会接受的
They won't take those jobs anyway
因为我们没有足够的钱
because we don't have that kind of money,
这一点人尽皆知
and everybody knows it.
所以要么我帮你解决15个人
So it's either 15
要么把我抓起来
or put me away.
因为我只能给你提供这些了
'Cause that's the best you're gonna get.
15个人
15.
给他们中的每一个人升职加薪
Raises and promotions for every goddamn one of them.
这儿的建筑真是美极了
You know, the architecture here is stunning.
如果我在这里工作 我的心情一定会比
If I worked here, I'd be in a much better mood
你看上去的心情好多了
than you seem to be.
在法庭之外我和你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you outside of court.
我其实是想避免上庭的
I'm trying to avoid court altogether.
你到底求什么 皮尔逊女士
What do you want, Ms. Pearson?
我想和市长坐下来谈一谈
I want a sit-down with the mayor.
那不可能
Well, that's not gonna happen.
你是他的左右手 你可以走进他的办公室
You're his right hand. You can walk right into his office
-把这件事变成可能 -我不是他的左右手
- and make it happen. - I'm not his right hand.
我是市检察官 而我没时间
I'm the City Attorney, and I don't have time to arrange
为找公务员麻烦的人安排礼节性会面
courtesy meetings for people who go after our civil servants.
听我说 我知道
Look, I know there's bad blood
和第13区有些不快
with the 13th precinct situation.
我只想找到一个解决之法
I'm just looking for some sort of accommodation.
你为什么觉得我有能力这么做
And what makes you think I have the power to do that?
我能做的只是不因一时热情和偏见
All I do is represent the city's interest
来为这座城市的利益着想
without passion or prejudice.
你吊销我的律师执照不正因如此吗
And which one was it without when you came for my license?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
那市长呢 他知道吗
And what about the mayor? Does he know?
还是说这才是你不想让我见他的原因
Or is that why you don't want me talking to him?
因为如果我见到他 我会告诉他六个月后的
Because if I did, I'd tell him he's up for reelection
改选
in six months,
这个工程对他可没什么好处
and this project doesn't look good for him.
不管你以为你掌握了什么
Whatever it is you think you know--
如果你想在这个项目上达成任何交易
if there's any understanding to be had on this project,
也只能找帕特·麦甘
you're gonna have to come to it with Pat McGann.
而不是我和市长
Not me, and not the mayor.
我再免费给你条忠告
And let me give you a free piece of advice.
这里是芝加哥 如果你想办成事的话
This is Chicago. If you wanna get something done,
穿着鲁布托高跟鞋
you're gonna need more than your Louboutins
带着假仁假义态度可是不行的
and your holier-than-thou attitude.
11点 懂了吗
11, okay?
别让他们在材料上偷工减料
And don't let them skimp on any of the materials--
帕特里克·麦甘
Patrick McGann?
你先去 我们还有点事
Give us a minute, will you?
-你是杰西卡·皮尔逊 -你知道我是谁
- You must be Jessica Pearson. - You know who I am.
我没见过你的照片
Well, I've never seen your picture,
但是符合你这样描述的女人可不多见
but there aren't a lot of women that match your description.
说吧 找我有什么事 杰西卡
Now, what can I do for you, Jessica?
你可以雇我再找一处别的地方动工
You can hire me to find another location
而不用把别人
for your project that doesn't throw people
扫地出门
out of their homes.
虽然我很想花时间多了解你一下
As much as I'd like to spend time getting to know you,
但是你和我未来没有合作机会
there's no way you and I working together is in our future.
那如果我告诉你会后悔做出这样的决定
And what if I told you you'd regret making that decision?
那我告诉你别再联♥系♥市长了
Well, I'd say that you can stop trying to get to the mayor
因为他不会和你见面的
because he's not taking a meeting with you.
你记住我的话
And you can take that to the bank.
因为这里我做主
Because I'm the one that makes the decisions here.
这就是你想告诉我的
Is that really something you want to be saying to me?
你觉得他不知道这是怎么回事吗
You think he doesn't know how it works?
我觉得权钱交易是违法的
I think it's not legal to trade money for influence.
你应该注意你说话的对象
And you should be careful who you say that to.
我给鲍比·诺瓦克的每笔钱都是正大光明的
Every nickel I've ever given Bobby Novak is aboveboard.
所以你不如让那女人
So why don't you just go put that woman
明天上庭做她该做的事
on the stand tomorrow and be done with it?
因为我向你保证 等这一切结束
Because I guarantee you, when this is over,
我的大楼一定会建
my building's going up.
莉莉安·库克
Lillian Cook?
有可能 你是谁
Could be. Who are you?
我是哈维·斯佩克特
My name is Harvey Specter.
我来为你准备明天的出庭
I'm here to prepare you for court.
什么意思 出什么庭
What do you mean, court?
我是说如果你还想住自己的房♥子
I mean if you want to stay in your home,
你就必须出庭作证 就在明天
you're gonna have to testify. And it's gonna be tomorrow.
不去
No.
杰西卡·皮尔逊在处理此事
Jessica Pearson's handling that.
她让我来帮忙
She sent me here to help.
你告诉她我不需要一个
Well, you tell her I don't need help
不了解我的人帮忙 从他眼中开始看出
from someone who doesn't know me and, from the looks of him,
他觉得这地方就是个垃圾场
thinks this whole place is a piece of garbage.
我在想你在这儿生活了大半辈子
What I think is you lived here most of your life,
现在你就要被扫地出门了
and now you're gonna get kicked into the street
因为他们没信守承诺
because they didn't live up to their end of the bargain.
你爱喝咖啡 还是像那些漂亮小伙一样
You a coffee man, or are you one of them
喝香料茶拿铁
chai latte drinking pretty boys?
都是
Both.
咖啡我肯定是爱喝的
I'm a coffee man through and through,
但不可否认我长的也不错
but there's no denying I'm pretty.
虽然比不上年轻时的丹泽尔 但也过得去
Not as pretty as a young Denzel, but you'll do.
哈维哪儿去了
Where's Harvey?
别管哈维去哪儿了 斯坦利
Oh, you don't need to worry about where Harvey is, Stanley.
-我来洽谈这次协商 -我懂了
- I'm handling this negotiation. - Oh, I get it.
他不敢来见我 所以才派你来的
He didn't have the balls to face me, so he dumped it on you.
他没有丢下烂摊子 是我想来的
He didn't dump anything. I wanted to be here.
刺头 除非你也想对簿公堂
Well, Sparky, unless you also wanna be in court,
你最好把工作机会留给我的客户
you better have those job offers for my clients.
你客户想要工作 给你
Your clients want jobs? Here they are.
你在告诉我伊莱·古尔德想雇佣他们
You're telling me Eli Gould wants to hire them?
没错 因为你的客户不是受损货物
Yes, he does, because your clients are not damaged goods.
他们是热门商品 这就是证明
They are hot commodities. And these offers are the proof.
-少跟我废话 -你不喜欢废话
- Spare me the bullshit. - You don't like bullshit?
你怎么不承认等我们一雇了他们
Then why don't you admit the second we hire those partners,
让他们把我们赶出去
they vote us out,
把律所卖♥♥给兰德-考德-赞恩律所
sell the firm to Rand Kaldor Zane,
让你入账百万收入
and you make a seven-figure finder's fee?
你说的没错 这就是计划
You're right. That's the plan.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表