剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-唐娜 怎么了 -路易那边有麻烦
- Donna, what is it? - It's Louis.
他怎么了 我之前跟他谈过了 他还好
What about him? I just talked to him earlier. He was fine.
他不好 他需要你的帮助
He's not fine. He needs your help,
我来是确保你会去帮他
and I'm here to make sure that he gets it.
-唐娜 这 -迈克 哈维说过这种情况有可能发生
- Donna, this-- - Mike, Harvey said something like this might happen.
你向他保证过的
You gave him your word.
-走吧 -迈克
- Let's go. - Mike.
我们搞得定
We got this.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你哪根筋搭错了
What the hell's wrong with you?
你不该传唤我姑姑
You had no goddamn business calling my aunt.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you,
但不确定案件所有涉及方都达成共识的话
But we're not entering into an agreement
我们是没有办法进入协议环节的
without making sure all of the parties are on board.
向她传达是我的责任
and it's up to me to deliver her.
你不会真的以为我们不会做
Did you really think that we weren't gonna do
尽职调查吧 我知道你觉得哈佛
Our due diligence? I know you think Harvard
是美国唯一的法学院
Is the only law school in the country,
但我们这里也有一所挺不错的
But we have a pretty good one here too,
我还是学院期刊的主席
And I was president of its law review.
我不管你是哪个不知名的法学院的统领
I don't give a shit if you're the sultan of brunei.
市长和我的会
You're gonna set up that meeting
你会帮我约的
between me and the mayor.
我也不知道要跟你说几次
And I don't know how many times I have to tell you this.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我也知道你要问他什么
And I know what you're gonna ask him,
答案是否定的 他不会解雇我的
and the answer's no. He's never gonna cut me loose.
我为什么会跟他开这个口
Now, why would I ask him that?
因为我们都知道你是对的
Because we both know you're right.
是我要搞你的执照
I was the one who went after your license.
但如果你以为他会因为这个而解雇我
But if you think he's gonna get rid of me for that...
那你就是不明白这里的游戏规则了
You don't understand the way thing work around here.
我当然理解游戏规则
Oh, I understand how things work.
而且从一开始就是这个规则
And it's been going on since the beginning of time.
他留我是因为不用他开口
He keeps me around because I do what it takes
我就会把该做的都做好
without having to be asked.
我不抱怨
I don't complain about it
而且东窗事发也从来没发生在过他头上
and it never comes back on him.
所以不管你让不让你姑姑统一战线
So you get your aunt on board or don't.
总之别再妄想市长能为你
But don't ever come in here thinking the mayor is gonna be
排忧解难了
the answer to your problems again.
我不需要市长 凯莉
I don't need the mayor, Keri.
因为我笼络了
Because I have the man you said
你所谓的操盘者
was the real player here in the first place.
如果我是你
So if I were you,
我就会开始准备简历了
I'd start brushing up on my résumé.
-怎么样 -得改变计划了
- How'd it go? - Change of plans.
你打给帕特·麦甘 告诉他
You're calling Pat Mcgann and telling him
我和她只能选一个
It's me or her.
杰西卡 他们不了解你 你不能要求这么高
Jessica, they don't know you. You can't ask that much.
-我可以 -我告诉你
- Yes, I can. - I'm telling you,
这不是个好办法
It's a bad idea.
但我还是要你这么做
And I need you to do it anyway.
-用车吗 -我有车接
- Need a lift? - I have a car coming.
-谢谢 -你确定
- Thanks. - You sure?
美女大半夜的孤身一人在市区
Beautiful woman downtown all alone middle of the night.
可不安全
It isn't safe.
你的据点不是在机场吗
And isn't your usual route the airport?
工作需要 哪里都去
My work takes me all kinds of places.
你的工作到底是什么
And what exactly is your work?
专职解决问题 我爱我的工作
I make problems go away. And I love my job.
你以为威胁就能吓退我了
You think you can scare me with your threats?
女士 如果我只会威胁人
Lady, if all I did were make threats,
那我也要失业了
then I wouldn't even have a job.
看来你的车到了
Looks like your ride's here after all.
祝您有个安全的晚上
You have a safe night.
你去哪了
Where the hell were you?
警♥察♥来了 他们说这里不能停车
The police came. They told me I couldn't stay here.
我得开车绕一圈
I had to drive around the block.
下次再有这种情况 来个短♥信♥
Next time, goddamn text me.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you okay?
送我回家
Just take me home.
路易 你在这里做事吗
Louis, are you working in here?
有时候我喜欢在大家都走了之后
Sometimes I like to sit at my old desk
坐座我的以前的座位
after everyone's gone.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想戈登的案子
I, uh, thought maybe you could use some help
-你可能需要帮忙 -那诊所的案子呢
- on the Gordon lawsuit. - What about the clinic?
你说你忙那个呢
You said you were in the middle of it.
那个没事
Ah, that's okay.
瑞秋和奥利弗在办
Rachel and Oliver are working on it.
唐娜告诉你的 是不是
Donna told you, didn't she?
-是的 -该死
- Yeah, she did. - God damn it.
她只是做了她应该做的 路易
She was just doing her job, Louis.
叫你来救我可不是她的工作 迈克
It's not her job to get you to bail me out, Mike.
路易...
Louis...
-这事不是你的错 -那份声明是我的主意
- It's not your fault. - that statement was my idea.
是我一开始去找的戈登
I went to Gordon with it in the first place.
虽然我们可以假装
And we can pretend that
一切不是因这件事而起 但其实是的
it's not what got us here, but it is.
现在 比起关心是什么造成了现在的局面
Well, right now, I'm less concerned with what got us here
我更想知道怎样才能救我们出去
than what's gonna get us out.
-你有办法了 -我有
- You have an idea? - I do.
他们想让我们提供合伙人的职位
They want us to offer them partnerships here.
不如我们就这么做
So what if we do that
但我们也叫赞恩跳槽过来
but we also ask Zane to come over
而且带够人 这样就可以把他们反投出去了
and to bring enough people so that we can outvote them?
赞恩不会同意的
Zane would never go for it.
我们已经求了他好多次了
We've asked him a thousand times.
我们有在兰德和卡尔多把他赶出律所之后
Have we ever asked him right after Rand and Kaldor
问过他吗
cut his legs out?
那哈维怎么办 等他回来发现我们合并了
What about Harvey? He comes back to find out We've merged--
他完全信任我们能处理好这件事
He trusted us enough to take care of this.
如果我们必须得这么做
If this is what we have to do,
那我们就必须得做
then this is what we have to do.
你确保他们明早得到这份工作
You make sure they get the offer in the morning.
其他的交给我
Leave the rest to me.
先是路易 然后是瑞秋
First Louis, then Rachel.
我本来赌下一个来的是哈维
My money was on Harvey being next.
他在芝加哥帮助杰西卡
He's in chicago helping Jessica.
他在芝加哥
He's in chicago?
在他的公♥司♥和别人全面开战的时候
When his firm is in an all out war?
我们是一家人 罗伯特
We're a family, Robert.
我们跟他说了会支持他的
We told him we'd have his back.
有事就说吧
Then get to it.
反正全世界都觉得我跟你们一条心
The world thinks my heart lies with you, anyway.
所以你就直说你需要什么吧
So you might as well tell me what you need.
我不知道该怎么说
Right, I don't know how to say this,
我就直说好了
So I'm just gonna say it.
我们需要你加入我们公♥司♥
We need you to come over and join the firm.
-什么 -你来我们公♥司♥
- What? - You come over,
带上二十个忠于你的人
you bring 20 people who are loyal to you,
这样我们就有足够的票数掌管控公♥司♥了
And we will have enough votes to still keep control.
让我搞清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
你想让我在半夜
You want me to sneak out of my own house
偷偷溜出自己家
in the middle of the night?
让我离开这个我自手建立的地方
You're talking about a place I built with my own two hands.
但我们都知道这个地方已经不属于你了
A place that we both know isn't yours anymore.
你打算怎样安排
How is this even supposed to work?
谁的名字排在前面 谁做经营合伙人
Whose name comes first? Who's the managing partner?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表