剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
一旦我们给她钱
The second we cut her a check,
在法庭上我们根本站不住脚
we don't have a leg to stand on in court.
会直接导致破产
It's a one-way ticket to bankruptcy.
我不会让那个混♥蛋♥回来这里
Well, I'm not letting that son of a bitch
这是杰西卡从他手里夺走的律所
back into the house Jessica took from him.
等等 斯坦利·戈登只想让世界知道
Wait a second, Stanley Gordon just wants the world to know
杰西卡的声望是狗屎
that Jessica's name is dogshit.
如果我们发表公开声明
If we put out a public statement
牺牲杰西卡
that throws Jessica under the bus
不行
No way.
但这么做 杰西卡能拿回钱
But we do this, Jessica gets paid,
我们也能度过难关
we are free and clear.
我想在结婚前
I want your body one last time
再和你做一次
before I walk down that aisle.
希拉要结婚了
Sheila's getting married,
她想再和我睡一次
and she wants to have one last fling.
不管你怎么决定
Whatever you decide,
都不会改变我对你的看法
it's not going to change how I feel about you.
你知道我有恋人
You knew I was seeing someone,
但你还是这么做了
and you did that to me anyway.
如果对你没影响
If it didn't affect you,
那就直接告诉她你什么都没干
then just go ahead and tell her you didn't do anything.
你不懂吗
Don't you get it?
你让我成了我最讨厌的人
You made me the one thing I never wanted to be.
只是个吻 哈维
It was a kiss, Harvey!
我们做的可不止这一点
We've done more than that.
当然 除非之前的你也没告诉她
Unless, of course, you haven't told her that, either?
那天你说你很惊讶
The other night, when you said that you were surprised
这么多年我和唐娜都没发生什么
that nothing had ever happened between me and Donna before,
我就该说出来的
I should've said something.
很多年前 只有一次
It was years ago, and it was only one time,
但我和唐娜睡过
but Donna and I slept together.
说点什么
Say something.
*看到钱 就愿意留下吃饭*
*See the money, wanna stay for your meal*
*给你太太再拿块馅饼*
*Get another piece of pie for your wife*
*所有人都想知道那感觉*
*Everybody wanna know how it feel*
*所有人都想见见那景象*
*Everybody wanna see what it's like*
*豆子馅饼我也愿吃 我不在乎*
*I'll even eat a bean pie, I don't mind*
*我和妹子忙着赚钱x7f*
*Me and Missy is so busy, busy making money*
*好了*
*All right*
*退开点 我要跳舞*
*All step back, I'm 'bout to dance*
诉讼双雄 第七季 第十二集
*美钞爵士摇摇摇*
*The greenback boogie*
-说点什么 拜托 宝拉 -好
- Say something, please, Paula. - Okay.
你要我说点什么
You want me to say something?
你我这么多次交流
This is the second time
这已经是你第二次
that you haven't told me the full truth
对我有所隐瞒
in as many conversations.
这话不公平 你知道的
That's not fair, and you know it.
不 现在不是由你来决定
No, you are not the one who should be deciding
你我之间公平与否的时候
what is fair and what's not fair right now.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你希望我冲着你声嘶力竭
It means that you want me to yell at you
这样你才能心安理得
so that you can get past this.
但我不能释怀
Well, I'm not past it,
我现在需要一个人静一静
and right now, what I need is some time to myself.
别这样 宝拉
Paula, please.
不 如果你只顾着自己心安理得
No. If you can't put my need to process
而不能设身处地考虑我的感受
over your need to feel okay about yourself...
那我们永远迈不过去这道坎
then I'm afraid we'll never get past this.
你怎么心不在焉的
What's the matter with you?
把心收回来认真出拳
Put your goddamn weight into the punches.
再来
Let's go.
我说让你认真和我打
I said hit me like you mean it.
这样够认真了吧
That good enough for you?
路易 这是你的庇护所
Louis, this is your safe place.
你感到污秽
You feel dirty,
但不久你的身心就会
but soon, your mind and your body
如雪花般纯洁
will be as pure as snow.
随着泥浆进入你的毛孔
Let the mud wash away your troubles
它将洗去你的烦恼
as it enters your pores.
这不是一种侵入
It is not an intrusion.
这是一种清洁而美妙的
It is a cleansing, wonderful--
见鬼 李嘉图
God damn it, Ricardo.
我都说了别打扰我
I told you to not interrupt me--
希拉
Sheila.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
路易 那晚以后
Louis, ever since the other night,
我一直在纠结自己是否做了正确的选择
I've been wrestling with whether i made the right decision.
我也是
So have I,
但是 我不认为
but I don't-- I don't think that--
咱们果然心有灵犀
Then we're in agreement,
那我们何不继续昨日重来
which means we can do it
重来 重来
again and again
-重来 -妈妈呀
- and again--Ah! - Oh, mommy.
再重来
And again.
-再 -稍等一下
- And ag-- - Wait a second.
稍等一下 稍等一下 希拉
Wait a second, wait a second, Sheila.
我必须问清楚 你的意思是
I need to know. Does this mean
你没和未婚夫结婚
you're not marrying your fiancé?
暂时还没
No, it doesn't.
婚礼是下周
The wedding's next week.
听我说 希拉
Sheila, listen to me.
那一夜
That night
是我人生中最美好的夜晚之一
was one of the greatest nights of my entire life,
但第二天清晨却是最糟糕之一
but the next morning was one of the worst.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我实在不能
I just--I can't.
路易
Louis,
我比你自己更了解你
I know you better than you know yourself,
对你而言 改变想法
and I know it's only a matter of time
不过是时间问题
before you change your mind.
所以我会给你几天时间
So I'm going to give you a couple of days,
然后用这个联♥系♥你
and then I'm going to contact you on this.
这是一部一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner phone,
可以完全地采花无痕
and it's completely untraceable,
所以等我打给你时
so when I call,
-你最好蓄势待发 -明白
- you better be ready. - Yeah?
所谓的蓄势待发
And when I say "Ready,"
我指的是
what I mean is...
别 别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no...
尺寸丈量女神
Chubby Checker.
乖小子
Atta boy.
见鬼 两次了
Shit. That's twice now.
-杰西卡 -早上好 哈维
- Jessica. - Good morning, Harvey.
我想你应该看了那份新闻稿
I take it you saw the press release.
是的
I did.
抱歉 我必须措辞严厉
I'm sorry that it had to be that harsh.
没问题 哈维
It's okay, Harvey.
我们都知道只有这样才能拿回我的钱
We both know it was the only way i was going to get my money
同时让你保住律所
and let you keep the firm.
但现在我有其他事有求于你
But now, I need something from you.
-赴汤蹈火 -我需要
- Anything. - I need
把那笔钱中的两百万美元
$2 million of that money
转入一个不可追踪账户
in an untraceable account.
杰西卡 这种不可追踪账户的上限
Jessica, the threshold for putting money like that
只有一万美元
into an account is $10,000.
我不知道缘由的话是不会冒险的
I'm not keen on making this happen without knowing why.
我不会告诉你缘由
Well, I'm not telling you why,
但你想问的其实是
but what you're really asking
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表