剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
How does that make you a bad lawyer?
我并不是说这是你的错
I am not saying that it's your fault.
但当我想象他嘲笑我时
But when I pictured him laughing at me,
我很失控
I lost control.
我写下那个词
And I wrote the word inferior
是因为我想攻击他
because I was lashing out at him.
因为事实是...
Because the truth is...
我怕自己是个糟糕的父亲
I'm afraid I am a bad father.
你是个好父亲 布莱恩
You're a good father, Brian.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
我就是知道 而且我还知道
Because I do, and I know what's it like
自己的不安全感妨碍了工作是什么感觉
to let your insecurities get in the way of your work,
相信我
believe me.
但现在 我们要从不安全感中
But right now, we're gonna channel the shit
走出来
out of our insecurities
然后去对付这些无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
and go spank these nipple-stealing motherfu--ers.
好吧
Okay.
法官 你给了我二十四小时
Your Honor, you gave me 24 hours to introduce evidence
为立案提交证据
that I have a case.
我想提交这个文件
Well, I would like to introduce this document.
法官 他想提交一篇文章
Your Honor, he's about to introduce
上面写着我的委托人
an article that says my client
主导了一次公♥司♥非法出♥售♥
directed an illegal sale of a company.
我手里就有一份这篇文章
Well, I have a copy of that article right here
除非他有文章提到的真实备忘录
and unless he has the actual memo it refers to,
否则这篇文章是不能采纳的
this article itself is inadmissible.
交给我看看
Let me see that.
法官 斯佩克特说得对
Your Honor, Mr. Specter's right,
我没有他口中的备忘录
I do not have the memo that he's referring to.
但既然他提起这个
But since he brought it up,
我想提交这篇文章的原因是 向法庭显示
the reason that I would like to have entered that article
该备忘录确实存在 并且他把它毁了
is to show the court that that memo existed and he buried it.
-什么 -马利克 这说法很离谱
- What? - Mr. Malik, that's an outrageous claim.
真正离谱的是他曾经也这么做
What's outrageous is that he's done it before
现在却依旧是律师
and he's still practicing law.
好吧 你这是撒谎 我想要这段话
Okay, that is a lie and I want that
-做无效处理 -这不是撒谎
- stricken from the record. - It's not a lie.
-我有证据 -鬼扯
- I can prove it. - Bullshit.
斯佩克特 够了
Mr. Specter, that's enough.
如果马利克无法证实他的主张
If Mr. Malik can't back up his allegation,
他会被指控藐视法庭
he'll be held in contempt of court.
但依据我的经验 老狗学不了新把戏
But in my experience, old dogs don't learn new tricks.
所以如果他能证明 再加上这篇文章
So if he can prove it, that combined with this article
我有理由相信你又故技重施
will give me reason to believe that you've done it again.
两天后开庭
We'll reconvene in two days.
他在说些什么
What the hell is he talking about?
无论如何 我向你保证
Whatever it is, I swear to you
等尘埃落定 我们会赢得庭审
that when the dust settles, we'll still win this thing.
混♥蛋♥ 你才没有证据
You son of a bitch. You got nothing on me
因为我没做过
because there's nothing to have.
我证据多的是 唯一的问题是
Oh, I've got plenty. The only question is,
在你多次越界行为中
which one of the many times that you've crossed the line
我该对外揭露哪一次
am I planning on exposing to the world?
我希望你不会介意 我是在投桃报李
I hope you don't mind. I'm returning the favor.
你最好别在这里吼我
You better not be in here to yell at me.
我不会的 我来这里告诉你你说对了
I'm not. I'm here to tell you that you were right.
我很抱歉吼了你 格蕾琴
And I'm sorry I yelled at you, Gretchen.
我还很抱歉让你取消利普希茨的预约
And I'm also sorry I told you to cancel Lipschitz.
这是我说过最蠢的话了
I mean, that was the dumbest thing I've ever said.
不 路易 你说过最蠢的话是
No, Louis, the dumbest thing you've ever said
你叫我在办公室
was when you ordered me to adopt
养一窝暹罗猫
a family of Siamese cats for the office.
但你没有这样做
But you didn't do that.
我也没有取消利普希茨的预约
And I didn't cancel Lipschitz either.
我把时间改到了今晚六点
I moved him to 6:00 tonight.
六点 我不可能赶得上 现在太晚了
6? I'll never make it over there, it's too late.
所以庆幸的是我说服他到这里来
Then it's a good thing I convinced him to come here.
谢谢你 格雷琴
Thank you, Gretchen.
还有 我绝不会开除你
And for the record, I would never fire you.
我知道 路易
I know, Louis.
我知道
I know.
-戴维斯小姐 -你看起来很惊讶
- Ms. Davies? - You look surprised.
我们准时到了 对吧
We have the time right, don't we?
是的
Yes, you do.
我们开始前 我想指出
Before we get started, I would just like to point out
我们不仅要为我们的客户讨回公道
we're not just here to get justice for our clients.
我们还会保护你
We're also here to protect you.
小心 丽莎 他们试图博得你的信任
Careful, Lisa, they're trying to get your trust
然后在背后捅你一刀
before they stab you in the back.
-我们不会捅任何人 -我们有123个起诉人
- We're not stabbing anyone. - We have 123 plaintiffs
被♥操♥控负担更高的贷款汇率
who were all steered into higher rate mortgages
这些人都恰好是有色人种
all of whom happen to be people of color.
你的问题到底是什么
And what exactly is your question?
我们想知道谁给了你的客户这样的授权
We wanna know who gave your client the goddamn mandate.
-没有什么授权 -没有写到纸上
- There is no mandate. - Just because it's not
并不意味着不算不成文规定
written down doesn't mean it's not understood.
我在雅芳做了十年的信贷员
I've been a loan officer at Avon for ten years.
我们的贷款流程不允许出现歧视
Our lending process doesn't allow for discrimination.
-怎么可能 -一个电脑程序
- How is that possible? - A computer program
在准批人员看到申请之前
strips out race, gender, and photos
剔除种族 性别和照片信息
before approval officers ever see the application.
胡说 那为什么一开始要要
Bullshit. Then why even ask for those things
-这些信息呢 -因为我们要防止
- in the first place? - Because we have to protect
-身份欺诈 -这些都没有阻止
against identity fraud. - And none of that
老板让你们拒绝512个人的
stops the boss from telling you to deny number 512
合法贷款
their rightful mortgage.
因为他是可恶的掠夺者
Because he's a predatory piece of shit
他用你这样的傻瓜打掩护
and he's using fools like you to cover his own ass!
-你说什么 -爸
- Excuse me? - Dad.
你怎么能为这样的人工作
How can you work for a man like that?
我绝不会在一个
I would never work for a place
有歧视的地方工作而且我很乐意
that engaged in discrimination and I am more than happy
-在法庭上这么说 -你会有机会的
- to say that on the stand. - Well, you're gonna
因为这里面有猫腻
get your chance because something is going on here
我会查到底
and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
-我们谈完了 -胡说 还没完
- We're done here. - Bullshit, we're done.
我们还有五个人要取证
We have five more people to depose.
他们会说和丽莎同样的话
And they're gonna say the exact same thing Lisa just did,
但我不会给你机会像你对待她一样
but I'm not gonna give you the chance to treat them
对待他们
the way you just treated her.
我会请♥愿♥法官
What I am gonna do is petition the judge
废掉这个案子
to have this case thrown out.
别告诉我你还想让我放弃
Don't tell me you still want me to give up
因为即使我想...
because even if I wanted to--
这不是我要说的
That's not what I'm here to say.
我们得弄明白他说的是哪个案子
We need to figure out what case he's talking about.
我知道哪个案子 他在地检办公室工作了十年
I know what case. He worked in the DA's office ten years.
他说的是克利福德·丹纳
He's talking about Clifford Danner.
哈维 这讲不通
Harvey, that doesn't make any sense.
你没有压着证据 那是卡梅隆·丹尼斯
You didn't suppress that evidence, Cameron Dennis did.
马利克才不管
Malik doesn't give a shit about that.
我是当时的检察官
I was the prosecuting attorney.
我应该知道自己案子的情况
I should've known what was happening with my own case,
意味着我们完了
which means we're screwed.
-除非... -除非什么
- Unless-- - Unless what?
除非我们能让卡梅隆·丹尼斯承认
Unless we can get Cameron Dennis to admit
他隐藏了证据而你不知道
that he buried the evidence and that you didn't know about it.
迈克 卡梅隆才不会承认
Mike, there's no way Cameron's gonna admit to that.
-等等 -什么
- Wait a second. - What?
他也不能因为我没有做的事情
There's also no way he'd set me up
陷害我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表