剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
很久以前 有个女人
Once upon a time, there was a woman.
女人生下了美丽 非凡的男孩
And the woman gave birth to a beautiful, incredible boy
所有护士都说 他是个"帅哥"
who all the nurses agreed was "quite a looker."
她认为这个男孩不可阻挡
But not everyone saw what she saw.
但不是所有人都这么认为
That the boy was unstoppable.
他们说她对男孩的梦想"不现实"
They said her dreams for him were "not realistic."
对不起 迪梅奥夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. DiMeo.
你儿子与外界互动的能力会非常有限
Your son's ability to interact with the world around him will be very limited.
我只是在实事求是
I'm just being realistic.
保险不会涵盖这个
Insurance won't cover it.
JJ永远不可能操作电动轮椅
JJ will never be able to operate a power chair.
请现实点
Please be realistic.
本学校没有资源
Our school doesn't have the resources
让你的儿子融入主流
to mainstream your son.
这不现实
It's not realistic.
但她错了
But she was wrong.
她错了
And she was wrong.
他错了
And he was wrong.
不让我免费停车也错了
And never validated my parking.
多年来
Over the years,
每个说非凡男孩梦想"不现实"的人
the pair proved wrong every person who said
都被我们证明了是错的
that incredible boy's dreams were "not realistic."
现在我们处于
And now, here we stand
非凡男孩毕业
on the brink of this incredible boy
和上大学的边缘
graduating and going off to college.
我会把我对他们说的话再对你说一遍
And I'll tell you what I told all of them --
我要为我儿子争取到这个
I want this for my son.
别告诉我这不现实
Don't tell me it's not realistic.
我们的毕业照只有标准大小
Well, our graduation photos come in standard sizes.
但好吧 我们会破例一次
But, okay. We'll do a special order.
他说得对 太大了
Yeah, he was right. That is too big.
无言有爱 第三季第二十二集[本季终]
纽约大学
N-y-u!
纽约大学
N-y-u!
-纽... -今天是
- N - Today is the day
我儿子上梦中大学的日子
my boy is getting into his dream school.
他将和梦中女孩一起上
"Where he'll go with his dream girl."
我知道 我是这里最兴奋的人
I know, and I'm the most excited one here!
纽约大学 纽约大学
N-y-u! N-y-u!
我是这里最兴奋的体面人
I'm the most excited one here with dignity.
纽约大学
N-y-u!
纽约大学
N-y-u!
纽...
N...
假装为纽约大学兴奋吗
Pretending to be excited about NYU?
真是太累了
It's just so bloody exhausting!
我不知道我为什么同意
I mean, I don't know why I agreed.
亲爱的 我们都不知道他是否会被录取
Hon, we don't even know if he's gonna get in.
他会被录取的 妈妈有预感
He's getting in. A mother knows.
好 帮我练习快乐脸
All right, help me practice my happy face.
来吧 告诉我纽约大学录取了他
Go on. Tell me he got into NYU.
纽约大学录取了JJ
JJ got into NYU!
没建议
No notes.
你不会又开始玩火车模型了吧
Oh, you're not getting back into model trains, are you?
这是金门大桥的复♥制♥品
It's a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge.
我和迪伦正在做的父女活动
A little father-daughter activity dylan and I are working on.
我们有特殊的感情
You know the special relationship we have.
她珍惜与我共度的瞬间
She relishes any chance she has to spend time with me.
-非常贴心 -吉米 吉米 吉米
- It's really sweet. - Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.
这是你的作业啊
It's your homework?!
妈妈告诉你的吗
Did Mom tell you?
该死的外国佬
Damn foreigners.
我试过自己做
I tried to do it myself.
实在太难了
I -- It was too hard!
我没有正确的工具
I didn't have the right supplies,
我不知道该怎么做
I couldn't figure out what to do --
不准再找借口
No more excuses.
你刚听起来像个真爸爸
You just sounded like a real dad there.
你试图忽悠爸爸
Well, you tried to manipulate your dad,
那爸爸就得给你上一课
you're gonna get a dad lesson.
自己动手 体会满足感
Do the work and see how rewarding that can be.
或者半途而废 承担后果
Or half-ass it and deal with the consequences.
好吧
Fine.
提醒我一下
Gimme a quick refresher.
这是...
This is a...
这是金门大桥
It's the Golden Gate Bridge.
哥们
Dude!
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
你要在毕业典礼上讲话
about the speech you're giving at graduation?
对了 班里选了我
"Oh, yeah. The class chose me."
太棒了
This is incredible!
我一直在想我们的道别
I've been thinking a lot about our goodbye --
向拉斐特学校道别 向彼此道别
to Lafayette, to each other.
现在有平台了
Now we have our forum.
你打算说什么
So, what are you gonna say?
我打算即兴发挥
"I'm just gonna wing it."
即兴发挥 不
Wing it? Oh, no.
你不擅长即兴发挥
You are no good on your feet,
所以我会站在那里读
so I end up standing there reading,
看起来像个傻瓜
looking like an idiot.
你必须写演讲稿 先生
You're writing that speech, Mister!
劳拉 真可爱
Laura, looking lovely.
莎拉 太美了
Sara, simply stunning.
雅拉
Yara...
你是十分
Ya-ra ten!
雷 女厕里传言
Ray, word in the girls' bathroom is you're being
你比平常更拼 怎么了
way more desperate than normal. What's up?
高三年级旅行要开始了
Junior class trip is coming up.
严格来说 我们要研究
Technically, we're supposed to be studying
卡特琳娜岛的本地海洋生物学
the native marine biology of Catalina Island,
但所有人都知道我们会研究
but everyone knows we'll be studying
嘴唇 屁♥股♥和指头
lips, hips, and fingertips.
恶心到家了
Just... truly disgusting.
-我得了B+ -真不错
- I got a B-plus on this. - Very nice.
知道听爸爸话会发生什么了吧
See what happens when you listen to your old man?
这是什么
What's this project?
这是为了工作
This is for work.
你♥爸♥爸下月要去建筑公♥司♥面试
Your dad's got an interview at an architecture firm next month.
是的 我思如泉涌
Yeah, it has just been flowing out of me.
我为激励自己还打了个赌
I even made a bet with myself for extra motivation --
我不会刮胡子
I am not gonna shave my mustache
直到我找到建筑工作
until I land some kind of architecture gig.
爸爸 我为你自豪
Wow, Dad. I'm proud of you.
你为我自豪
Y-You're proud of me?
嗯
Uh-huh.
-这对你重要吗 -是的
- This -- This matters to you? - Yeah.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我会一起留胡子以示支持
I'm gonna do the mustache thing in solidarity.
这不够好
Well, this isn't good enough.
发生了 发生了
It's happening! It's happening!
录取名单公布了
They posted the acceptances!
-他被录取了吗 -我不知道
- Did he get in?! - I don't know.
伊兹刚打电♥话♥说公布了
Izzy just called to say that they're up.
JJ想和她单独视频聊天 一起看结果
JJ wants to FaceTime alone with her so they can check!
不会说话
Non-verbal.
-对了 -当然 -没错
- Oh, of course. - Sure. Oh, yeah, yeah. - That's right.
发生了
It's happening!
我儿子要上纽约大学了
My little boy is getting into NYU!
我留着给他演吧
I'll save it for him.
要揭晓了
Oh, this is it.
好 让我缓缓
All right, just give me a minute.
好耶
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表