剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
等等 这是真工作
"Wait. Is this a real job
还是可怜残疾少年
or a favor for a kid with a disability?"
你希望是哪样就是哪样
I-It's the one you want it to be.
在所有人中
I mean, you of all people --
你肯定不会为了给JJ工作
you wouldn't just give JJ a job
而给他工作 对吧
to give him a job, right?
没错 那会很奇怪的
No, that would be weird
考虑到我们所经历过的一切
considering everything we've been through.
听着 我们忘记了重点
Look, we're forgetting what matters here.
JJ有了新背心
JJ got a vest!
那是埃姆 她有点怯场
That's Em. She's got a bit of stage fright.
她总在嘟囔 而不是这样
She's kind of always mumbling when you have to
大声说出来
project like this!
是的 因为只有这两种选择
Yeah, 'cause those are your only two choices.
那是科林 他很擅长装死
That's Colin. He is so good at death scenes.
他能在一场剧中死很多次
He finds a way to die several times per play.
每个人都很棒
Everyone's great.
除了他
Ugh, except for him.
他是你所见过最难相处
He is the most difficult, undirectable diva
最无法指导的戏精
that you will ever meet.
-你好 理查德 -玛雅
Hello, Richard. Maya.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你不认识她 混球
You don't know her, jackass!
为台上最大声比赛省点力气吧
Oh, save it for the loudness contest on the stage!
欢迎各位来到今年的剧目
Welcome, everyone, to this year's production
《第142街》
of "142nd Street."
天啊 和原版名字好像
Gosh, that is very close to the real thing.
爸爸 你想谈话吗
Hey, Dad. You wanted to talk?
是的 你记得戴恩吧
Yeah, you remember Dane.
他是你学校的学生爸爸 也是我的朋友
He's a dad at your school and a friend.
是的 也是纽波特海鲜之王
Yeah, and the seafood king of Newport,
但没错 爸爸和朋友
but sure, dad and friend.
-那是我的名号♥ -我怎么能忘了呢
- That's my hook. - How could I forget?
迪桑蒂餐厅的大♥比♥目鱼
The halibut at DiSanti's?
是戴恩的大♥比♥目鱼
That's Dane's halibut.
你从没带我们去过迪桑蒂餐厅
You've never taken us to DiSanti's.
你说价格虚高
You say it's overpriced.
骗人
Liar.
雷 我直说了
Ray, I'm gonna cut to the chase.
你知道我女儿萨米吗
Do you know my daughter, Sammy?
知道 她很受欢迎
Oh, yeah. She's super popular.
是的 她看起来像女版的我
Yeah, well, she looks like a female me.
高中男孩最抵挡不住了
It's high-school-boy catnip.
萨米要去你给你♥爸♥爸说的
Sammy was going to go to that secret party
那个秘密派对 但他跟我说了那个派对
you told your dad about, but he told me about that party,
我让派对取消了
and I got it cancelled.
雷 你为家长做了大贡献
Ray, you've done parents a great service.
我们需要你这样
We could use the help
聪明的年轻人为我们持续效力
of a smart young man like you on an ongoing basis.
你感兴趣吗
Would that interest you at all?
听着 我知道同龄小伙伴不喜欢我
Look, I know my fellow teens don't appreciate me,
但我不是奸细
but I am no rat.
谁说你是奸细了
Who'd call you a rat?
孩子 你很厉害
Boy, you're amazing.
你聪明 有趣
You're smart, you're interesting.
我什么都会告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
名人街上
Famous street
名人见
Where the stars all meet
离那条街
And a hundred streets
一百条街
Away from that street
第142
142nd
街
Street
在地铁上 一二三
On the subway, 1, 2, 3
在第96街换车
Change at 96th Street
那是我的建议
Would be my suggestion
如果你宁愿走地上
If you'd rather go above ground
坐M1公交去市区
Take the M-1 bus downtown
走路也不是不可能
And walking's not out of the question
太棒了
This is fantastic!
好了 JJ
Alright, JJ.
这是你的名牌和300页的超♥市♥手册
Here is your name tag and 300-page store manual.
没人读 好了 开始吧
That nobody reads. Alright. Let's do this.
我该做什么
"What am I doing?"
自助结账台总是故障
Well, self-checkout is always breaking,
彻底歇菜
error codes up the wazoo.
你可以站在前面 引导顾客
You can stand in front and direct folks
去人工结账台
to the regular checkout line.
这是真的工作吗
"And is this a real job?"
当然了 之前是昆西做这份工作
Of course. Quincy was doing it before you.
我们看看你做吧
Let's see you do it.
打扰了 女士
Oh, excuse me, Miss.
我能向你推荐自助结账台吗
May I recommend the self-checkout?
好的 谢谢
Oh, yes. Thank you.
坏了 去那边
It's broken. Go that way.
你为什么这样对我
Why would you do that to me?
感谢你陪我来
Oh, thanks for coming with me.
这一刻对妈妈很重要
This is a big moment for Mommy.
很抱歉我们给你送了糟糕的礼物
I'm sorry we got you such lousy presents,
但看起来那导致了好事
but it seems like it led to something good.
伟大的事
Something great.
现在我可以向世界和子女展示才艺了
Now I get to share my talent with the world and my kids.
知道吗 我会送你一个新杯子
You know what? I'm gonna get you a new mug,
不管你得到什么角色
whatever part you get.
因人才不足 剧目取消
因人才不足 剧目取消
"Play cancelled due to lack of talent"?
我不是很擅长送礼物
I'm not the best with gifts,
但你不喜欢杯子上印这话吧
but you don't want that on a mug, right?
我们只用问他吗
So do we just ask him stuff?
问他任何事都行 他是来取悦你们的
Ask him anything you want. He's here to please.
但我们怎么知道他真的知道
But how do we know that he's really plugged in
年轻人在做什么
to what the teens are doing?
让他们看看 雷
Show 'em, Ray.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
雷 我儿子林登说他单身
Ray, my son, Lyndon, says he's single,
但我不相信他
but I don't believe him.
-你知道吗 -林登和凡妮莎·迪亚兹在约会
- Do you know? - Lyndon's dating Vanessa Diaz.
我知道是因为我有次不小心看了她一眼
I know that because I accidentally looked at her once,
而他试图把我推下楼梯
and he tried to push me down the stairs.
雷 我女儿内尔是不是退出了越野赛
Ray, did my daughter, Nell, quit cross country?
是的
Oh, yeah.
她每天放学都抽烟
She smokes every day after school.
我提醒过她可能得肺气肿
I warned her about emphysema,
而她试图把我推下楼梯
but she tried to push me down the stairs.
你知道最近还有什么大派对吗
Do you know of any big parties coming up?
运动达人喜欢搞秘密派对
Jocks like to keep their parties secret,
但秘密不过是一块奶酪
but a secret ain't nothing but a piece of cheese,
而老鼠[奸细]必须吃奶酪
and a rat's got to eat.
剧取消了
The play's cancelled?
真可惜
What a shame.
我刚买♥♥了一件很骚气的裙子
You know, I just bought this really skanky dress
准备穿去杀青派对
to wear to the wrap party.
等等 这就完了 你要放弃吗
Wait, that's it? You're just going to give up?
不 他的剧取消了 我们排自己的剧
No, his play's cancelled. Let's do our own play.
-真的吗 你是说我们要演吗 -是的
- Really? You mean we'll put it on? - Yeah.
-筹划和做戏服吗 -是的
- Stage it and make costumes? - Yes.
用我写的关于我人生成长的音乐剧吗
And we'll use the coming-of-age musical I wrote about my life?
或许吧
Um, maybe.
我们要向导演和所有人展示
We'll show that director and everyone else
我们比他们想得有才
that there is more to us than they think.
是的 我支持玛雅
Yeah, I'm with Maya.
大家都来 除了理查德
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表