剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
亲爱的 又和伊兹出去了吗
Hello, darling. Out with Izzy again were you?
一个月了 感情依然超好
One month and still going strong.
我等不及见她了
I can't wait to meet her.
我的事也很顺利
Things are going very well for me, too.
梅勒妮教我了PPT 想看演示吗
Melanie taught me PowerPoint. Want a demo?
背叛 JJ为什么以妈妈为耻
Betrayal: Why is JJ ashamed of his mother?
我喜欢动态字
I like the moving letters.
让我见你妈妈
Let me meet your mum!
我不知道她声音什么样
I don't know what she sounds like.
我只能自♥由♥发挥
I had to improvise.
见过伊兹的人有
People who have gotten to meet Izzy --
肯尼斯 雷
Kenneth...Ray...
你在我睡觉时拍照了吗
You took a picture of me sleeping?
更糟 我在网上找到的
Worse. Found it online.
上周我跟踪你们去的
...the server at the yogurt place
那家酸奶店的服务员
I followed you to last week.
我放了过多配料
I put too many toppings on!
我也不想根据她的配料评判她
I don't want to judge her based on her toppings,
但我只知道这个
but it's all I know!
见到伊兹时
When meeting Izzy,
玛雅保证不会令JJ尴尬
Maya pledges not to: Embarrass JJ.
盘问伊兹
Interrogate Izzy.
收集伊兹的头发做药检
Collect Izzy's hair for a drug test.
以及其他谎言 那是为了占位
Other lies to come. Ah, that was a placeholder.
对不起 本来该我出主意
Yeah, I'm sorry. I was supposed to pitch on that.
玛雅有权见伊兹的理由 她生了你
Reasons Maya deserves to meet Izzy: She gave birth to you.
分娩30小时 30小时
30 hours of labor. 30 hours.
让你来到这个世界
Brought you into this world.
给了你生命 生下了你
Gave you life. Childbirth.
我觉得第一和第三点有些类似
I feel like one and three are similar?
你不介绍我的唯一可信原因是
The only plausible reason you do not introduce me:
你恨我
You hate me!
你可能忘了我为你做过什么
Perhaps you've forgotten what I've done for you.
提醒一下你
Here's a refresher.
加油 玛雅 亲爱的 你做得很好
Come on, Maya, honey. You're doing great.
深呼吸 你做得很好
Deep breaths. You're doing great.
-用力 亲爱的 -你做得很好
- Just push, honey. - You're doing great.
-继续用力 快出来了 -呼吸
- Keep pushing. You're almost there. - Just breathe. Breathe.
-很好 -别忘了呼吸
- Good. - Don't forget to breathe. Don't forget to breathe.
要出来了 我挤不出来
It's coming out! I can't get it out!
冲刺阶段 太棒了 瞧瞧
Home stretch. This is amazing. Look at this!
如果你对这个说不出来话
If you don't say anything about that,
那你就是真的不能说话
you really don't talk, do you?
无言有爱 第三季第十五集
好消息 各位
Great news, guys.
我刚拿到了驾照
I just got my license.
恭喜 欢迎加入俱乐部
Congrats. Welcome to the club.
-谁是楚蒂·希金斯 -我不关心
- Who's Trudie Higgins? - Not my problem.
我现在是器官捐献者了
I'm the organ donor now.
JJ 因为你拿不到驾照
JJ, since you can't get a driver's license,
我想让你知道这是我们的驾照
I want you to know that this is our license.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
不管你想去哪 我都会开车送你
Wherever you want to go, I will drive you.
这副乘客手套是送你的
These passenger gloves are for you,
我们将以汽车黄金时代过后
and, together, we shall tour with a panache
从未有过的潇洒派头一起旅行
not seen since the golden age of the motorcar.
天啊 你们毁了我喜欢的一切
God, you guys ruin everything I like.
汽车黄金时代
听着 我要宣布一件事
"Listen, I have an announcement.
我决定将你介绍给伊兹
I've decided to introduce you... to Izzy?"
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
什么 不
What?! No, man.
别让她知道分娩视频管用
Don't be teaching her the birth video works!
这真棒
This is great.
玛雅 你肯定喜欢伊兹
Maya, you're really gonna like Izzy.
我上周见过她
I met her last week.
我为什么开这个玩笑 说给谁听呢
Why would I make that joke? Who -- Who's that for?
记住要按我的方法来
"Just know we're doing this my way.
伊兹喜欢游戏 我们搞个游戏之夜
Izzy likes games. We'll have a game night.
每个人都要克制
Everyone will behave."
但愿如此 是的
Oh, I do hope so. Yeah.
你担心谁
Who are you worried about?
当然是我自己了
Well, me, of course.
你们知道牵扯上JJ我是什么样
Well, you know how I am with JJ.
我不认识这个女孩 一切皆有可能
I don't know this girl. Anything could happen.
但那是你自己 你不能控制自己吗
But it's you. Can't you control yourself?
我能 就像狼人控制自己一样
I can. The same way The Wolfman can control himself...
但他儿子带回家了满月
But, you know, then his son brings home the full moon.
这事到底能不能成
"Are we going to be able to do this?"
能成 没事
Oh, yeah, yeah. No, no, no, no.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be fine.
只要她对你没坏影响
As long as she's not bad for you.
你们看到了吗
Ooh, did you see that?
我很担心这种行为
I-I'd be very worried about that.
这坨是什么玩意
What's with the lump?
他走进来侮辱了我的奶酪球
He just walked in and insulted my cheeseball.
你做了奶酪球
You made the cheeseball?
太好了
Yuusss!
我只在特殊时刻才做
I only make this for really special occasions.
生辰 婚礼
Births. Weddings.
和自称是我新老板的人晚餐
Dinner with that guy who claimed to be my new boss.
那个人是骗子
That guy was a liar.
我们发现他在家洗澡后 看穿了他
We figured it out when we caught him taking a bath.
奇怪的夜晚
Weird night.
现在 谁都不许动这个
Now, nobody touch this.
这个球只是为了征服伊兹
This ball is just to impress Izzy.
她先尝
She gets first taste.
我从没见过有人
Man, I haven't seen this much
对奶酪球这么大惊小怪 自从...
excitement around a cheeseball since...
《周六夜》那个人叫什么 他很烂
W-Who's that SNL guy? He -- He sucks.
你必须知道你想说什么 肯尼斯
Ya gotta know where you're going with it, Kenneth.
我知道我说过会为伊兹从糟糕的面包店
I know I said I'd get Izzy a gluten-free cake
买♥♥一个无谷蛋白蛋糕
from the terrible bakery.
我去了 我选了一个
And I went there, and I picked one!
然后我想到这让她显得有点难伺候
And then I had the thought that it did make her seem a bit high-maintenance.
不知不觉 我坐在车里
Next thing, I'm in the car
身上盖着最烂的糖霜
covered in the worst frosting.
根本不是巧克力 只是棕色的东西
Not chocolaty at all, just brown!
帮帮我 JJ
Help me, JJ!
我们要在三十分钟内给伊兹买♥♥到蛋糕
"We have thirty minutes to get a cake for Izzy.
是时候用我们的驾照了
Time to use our license."
三十分钟 有点着急
Thirty minutes? Seems a bit rushed.
我刚查过天气
And I just checked the weather,
我不喜欢现在的露点温度
and I am not liking that dew point...
好吧
Okay, okay.
我要做完开车前
I just have to do my ten-step
检查十步骤
pre-drive checklist.
你好 乘客
"Greetings, passenger --"
好吧
Ow! Okay, fine!
我跳过去
I'll skip ahead.
第六条规则 我的车里不能散播仇恨
"Rule number six: My car is a hate-free zone.
不准厌恶女人
Misogyny will not be tolerated."
坏消息 各位
Bad news, everyone.
我好像买♥♥了一件我在网上看过伊兹穿的衣服
It looks like I bought an outfit I saw Izzy wearing online.
我似乎在使用某种
I seem to be pursuing some sort of
《双面女郎》战术
"Single White Female" Strategy.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
吉米 阻止我毁掉这一切 让我分心
Jimmy, stop me from ruining this. Distract me.
给我看一个特需妈妈
Show me a video of a special-needs mom
做转移的视频 要技术上是正确的
doing a transfer that's technically correct
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表