剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I've never heard of this game before.
很简单 拿着代币
It's very easy: you just take the tokens
在启示区域移♥动♥
and you move through the revelation zones:
过去计划 未来计划 残酷事实
past plans, future plans, hard truths,
假设问题 身体挑战
hypotheticals, physical challenge.
这也是游戏的一部分
That's part of the game, too.
假装你是第一次看见
Pretending it's the first time you've seen it.
对我来说 这是一袋真理金子
Yes, so that is a bag of truth gold for me.
大家都戴上诚实头带
Right, now, everyone put on your honesty band.
如果你撒谎 它会变红
They turn red if you lie.
我要把虚伪之锤
And I shall place the hammer of falsity
放在棋盘中
in the middle of the game
希望我们永远不必用它
and hope we never have to use it.
你怎么在十分钟内完成的
How did you make this in ten minutes?
凭借妈妈对儿子的爱
With a mother's love for her son.
但我们没有打印机啊
But, like, we don't have a printer.
新玩家先来
Right, new player goes first.
转轮子
Spin the wheel.
你做过的最糟糕的事是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
-它还没停呢 -无所谓
- It hasn't stopped yet. - Doesn't matter.
游戏就是这样 说吧
That's part of the game. Talk.
能再快点吗
"Can you go faster?"
实际上可以
Oh, yeah, actually, I can
因为我对雾和黑暗的态度
because my whole attitude about the fog and darkness
突然改变了
has suddenly changed,
我不再害怕这种情况
and I am no longer terrified of this scenario.
驾照有一半是我的
"Half of that license is mine.
我的那一半说快开车
My half says drive.
还是说那是你编的
Or is that just something you made up
就为了让我感觉良好
to make me feel better?"
出于同情吗
Like out of pity?
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
TR JJ 我现在没法看
T-R-- JJ, I cannot read right now.
这已经够难了
This is hard enough --
TREE 树
T-R-E-E -- "Tree."
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
所以我跟其他三个表亲
Which is why I have such a good relationship
关系都很好
with my other three cousins!
十个真心话代币
Bam! That's ten truth tokens!
玛雅 你是庄家 给我代币
Maya, you're banker. Token me!
自己拿代币 伊兹 该你了
Token yourself. Izzy, you're up.
说出跟你亲密的人
"Name someone you're close with."
我想是我爸爸
I guess my dad?
逆转 说别人
Reversal. Name someone else.
我妈妈
Uh, my mom?
逆转 非家族成员手铐
Reversal. Non-Family Handcuffs.
你浪费了所有好牌
You are wasting all your good cards.
-我想是JJ -没料到啊
- I guess JJ? - Oh, unexpected.
转动真心话轮 来看看你的下一个问题
Spin the Truth Wheel. Let's get your next question.
说出一个你跟这人的秘密
"Tell a secret you have with this person."
难啊
Tough one.
我想你应该坦白说出来
I guess you should just be totally honest and forthcoming.
我想最大的秘密是
Well, I guess the biggest secret is how, um...
天啊 真难开口
Gosh, this is hard to say...
JJ的父母都不知道 我知道
Um, neither of JJ's parents know that I know
他们把五种不同桌游粘在一起
they taped together parts of five different board games
创造一个假游戏来问我问题
to create a fake game to ask me questions,
所以我所有的答案一直都是谎言
so all of my answers have been lies this whole time?
游戏玩够了 谁想吃奶酪球
That's enough games for now. Who wants cheeseball?
-我会等着 -现在不是时候
- I'd wait. - Doesn't feel like the time.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is,
但游戏刚开始
but we just got started with this game.
我有问题要问你们
And I have questions for you.
玛雅
Maya?
很好吃
It's good.
老实说 我想我不知道这不是爸爸做的
I honestly don't think I'd know this isn't Dad's.
知道吗 我讨厌它
Well, you know what? I hate it!
完全没有爱的味道
It doesn't taste like love at all!
只有害怕的味道 我们重新开始
It tastes like fear. We start over.
那是最后的奶酪了
That was the last of our cheese!
我有高标准 我不会为此道歉
Well, I have high standards, and I will not apologize for it.
我们现在该怎么办 肯尼斯
What are we supposed to do now, Kenneth?
爸爸随时都可能走进来
Dad's gonna walk in here at any moment
要给伊兹奶酪球
ready to serve Izzy a cheeseball,
而我们家都没有奶酪
and we don't even have cheese!
如果我们不用奶酪呢
What if we use not cheese?
如果它只是看起来很像奶酪球
What if it just looks like a cheeseball long enough
而我们刚好把它掉在地上了
for us to drop it on the floor?
这是完美的犯罪
It's the perfect crime.
是啊
Yeah!
对于一起吃了三磅奶酪的
For a couple people who've eaten collectively
两个人来说 我们非常聪明
three pounds of cheese, we're pretty smart.
有多明显
How noticeable is it?
说实话 别说大实话
Be honest. Not brutally honest.
坦白说 也许先说个笑话
Frank. Maybe open with a joke.
不 看看蛋糕
"Oh, no, look at the cake.
这绝对不会发生 如果你
This never would've happened if you had just --"
直接
D-r-o--
天啊 JJ 我懂
Oh, my God, JJ, okay, I get it.
我不是你的司机
I'm not your chauffeur.
我以为那是我们的驾照
"I thought it was our license."
不是的 好吗 那是我的驾照
Well it's not, okay? It's my license!
我那样说只是我为你感到难过
I just said that because I felt bad for you!
现在我不好受了 因为我承认了
And now I feel bad because I'm admitting it,
我打算去散步
so I'm just gonna go for a walk.
我撞到了树
I hit a tree.
又一棵树
Ow! Another tree!
这是讨厌的植物园吗
What is this, a dang arboretum?!
问题卡
Question card.
JJ的宵禁为什么这么早
Why does JJ have such an early curfew?
-这招不错 但其实轮到我了 -镜像卡
- Good move, but it's -- it's actually my turn. - Mirror card.
你为什么希望他有很晚的宵禁
Why do you want him to have such a bloody late curfew?
现在吉米赢了
Okay, so we're just gonna ignore the rules
我们就打算无视规则了吗
now that Jimmy's winning.
你怀了我的孙辈吗
Are you carrying my grandchild?
-呕 -呕不是答案
- Ew! - "Ew" Is not an answer.
戴上躲避答案的帽子
Don the answer-dodge cap!
-他有日记吗 -是的
- Does he have a journal? - Yes.
-你看吗 -是的
- Do you read it? - Yes.
上面写的我的好话是不是比你的多
Does it say nicer things about me than it says about you?
吉米 看在老天的分上
Jimmy, for the love of God,
使用你的能力代币 停止这一切
use your power tokens and stop this!
不行 我为捕鼠器留着呢
I can't. I'm saving them for the mouse trap!
够了
Enough.
我停止
I'll stop it.
因为多少答案也满足不了你
Because no amount of answers will satisfy you.
我懂你很害怕
I get that you're afraid.
你帮助JJ经历了许多
You've helped JJ through so much,
但这件事是你无法控制的
but this is the one thing you have no control over.
不是的
No, it's not true!
我有控制一切牌
I have a "Control everything" Card!
我很在乎JJ
I care about JJ. A lot.
我相信你把他教得很好
And I trust that you taught him well enough
他会选择一个真正关心他的人
to choose someone that cares about him the way he deserves.
伊兹
Oh, Izzy.
抱歉我们让你经历了这一切
I'm sorry we put you through all this.
你看起来的确是个很特别的人
You do actually seem like a very special person.
我们只是非常想知道你的一切
We were just desperate to know everything about you,
当然我们没法知道一切 我们也不该
and of course we can't know everything, and nor should we.
严格地说 她超时了 但我完全同意
Technically, she went over time, but I concur completely.
我觉得你很适合JJ
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表