剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Amazing, right? No bicep.
医生不知道我是怎么弯手臂的
The doctors don't know how I bend it.
你的牛仔裤不合身
Your jeans don't fit.
-够了 -谢谢
- Okay, that's it. - Thank you.
我尽量友好 因为JJ一直说
I've tried to be nice because JJ kept going on
你有多棒 我俩会有多配
about how amazing you are and how we'd be great together,
但我完全看不出来
but I don't see it at all.
JJ说我好话吗
JJ was talking me up?
-为什么 -如果你知道了原因 记得告诉我
- Why? - If you find out, tell me.
等等 让别人告诉我吧
Wait -- actually, have someone else tell me.
乔伊斯 我要怎么问
Joyce, how do I put this...
-我怎么买♥♥得起阿斯顿马丁吗 -对
- How can I afford an Aston Martin? - Yeah.
这是客户给我的小费
A client gave it to me as a tip.
联邦调查局一直想拿走它 但我说
The feds keep trying to take it, but I'm like,
我又不是匈牙利黑♥手♥党♥的
"Hey, I'm not in the Hungarian Mafia."
肯尼斯来电
肯尼斯 我得捉弄他
Oh, Kenneth? I got to prank him.
那是我的
Hey, that's my --
老肯 好啊
Hey, K-Dawg, what's up?
我不是那声音
I do not sound like that.
吉米 谢天谢地我找到你了
Jimmy, thank God I caught you.
肯尼斯 别说话
Hey, Kenneth, don't say anything.
梅勒妮还要两小时才能来
Melanie can't make it for two more hours.
你能继续拖着乔伊斯吗
Can you keep stalling Joyce?
我会尽力的
Yeah, I'll do my best,
但如果她得知了这事
but, boy, if she ever figures this out,
你就无处隐藏了
there is no place on earth you can hide.
你说对了 吉宝
You got that right, Jimbo.
当我说我被禁足时 我才被禁足了
I'm grounded when I say I'm grounded.
意料之中
Predictable.
我把门钻死了
I drilled it shut.
我料到了你会这样
I thought you might.
我料到了你料到我会这样
And I thought you might have thought I might.
撤掉吸管禁令上的名字 迪伦
Drop the straw ban, Dylan.
你没法赢 因为咱俩有共同的想法
You can't win because you and I share a mind.
如果我想知道你会做什么
If I want to know what you'll do,
我就去想我会做什么
I just think what would I do.
-蒙对了 -蒙对了
- Lucky guess. - Lucky guess.
你在伊兹面前说我好话
You talked me up to Izzy?
你为什么想要你喜欢的人跟我去约会
Why would you want someone you like to go out with me?
对吧
Right?
你已经说清了对我的看法
You've made your opinion on me quite clear.
日安 麦迪逊
Now, good day, Madison.
为什么
So?
我情愿她选择你 而不是拒绝我
"I'd rather she choose you than turn me down."
你害怕小小的拒绝吗
You're afraid of a little rejection?
我被房♥间里的每个女孩都拒绝过
I've been rejected by every girl in this room.
那不一样
"That's different.
你被拒绝是因为你糟糕奇怪的选择
You get rejected because of your bad, weird choices."
没错
Big true, big true.
我被拒绝的原因和往常一样
"I will get rejected for the same reason I always do,
她甚至都不会说
and she won't even say it.
她会编出一些蠢借口
She'll make up some dumb excuse.
比拒绝更糟糕
It's worse than the no."
也许伊兹不一样
Maybe Izzy's different.
试试吧
Try.
很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
不怪你
It's not you.
我很生气他让你这样做
I'm mad he put you in this position.
我们只是他的两个炮♥友♥
We are just a couple of booty calls.
我不想反对你的意见
I-I don't want to disagree with you
因为你很吓人
because you're terrifying... Mm-hmm.
但我不是肯尼斯的炮♥友♥
...but I am not Kenneth's booty call.
他带你去过公众场合吗
Does he ever take you out into public?
没有 我们会制定计划
No. We make plans.
我们只是两个大忙人
We're just two busy fellas.
你们两个大忙人中是谁取消计划
Which of these "Two busy fellas" Cancels the plans?
有次 肯尼斯生病了
Uh, well, one time, Kenneth was sick.
有次 肯尼斯得送阿姨去机场
One time, Kenneth had to take his aunt to the airport.
有次 肯尼斯说他被困在电梯里了
Uh, one time, Kenneth said he was stuck in an elevator,
但我看见了跟他长得完全一样的人
but then I saw someone who looked exactly like him
在一辆八人自行车上
on one of those eight-person bicycles.
那么两个大忙人其实是一个大忙人
So, really, "Two busy fellas" Is just one busy fella and...
我是肯尼斯的炮♥友♥
I'm Kenneth's booty call.
JJ
Oh, JJ.
我试过了 但我告诉雷我俩不会在一起
Look, I tried, but I told Ray it isn't going to work.
他还好吧
Is he okay?
他没事
"He's fine.
拒绝对他毫无影响
Rejection rolls off him."
不 我是说宏观地说
No, I mean in the larger sense.
他还好吧
Is he okay?
既然你在
Um, while I've got you here,
你能告诉我这是否浪漫吗
can you tell me if you think something's romantic?
爱情隧♥道♥
这不是万圣节迷宫吗
"Isn't this just the Halloween maze?"
你还能看出啊
You could still tell, huh?
我把大部分装饰都安排在了同一个地方
I blew most of the decorations in one spot.
至少你看不出来这是斧子杀人狂了
At least you can't tell it's an axe murderer anymore.
听着 伊兹
"Look, Izzy.
关于之前的事
About before...
我害怕 所以我把你推向了雷
I was afraid, so I pushed you toward Ray.
但我喜欢你
But I like you.
我觉得你也许喜欢我
I think you might like me."
你愿意和我约会吗
"Would you go out with me?"
你真的很好 JJ
You're really nice, JJ.
只是
It's just...
我有个男友 是市外的
I have this boyfriend from out of town, and...
没关系的
"It's okay, really."
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 JJ
Uh, thanks, JJ.
这迷宫真的很棒
This is a really good maze.
想毁了这些吗
Looking to ruin these?
灭火器也是空的
Fire extinguisher's also empty.
好吧 你了解我
Fine. You know me.
但那并不代表我就是你
But that doesn't make me you.
你甚至不知道你有多幸运
You don't even know how lucky you have it.
我什么都不抱怨
I don't complain about anything.
我的手♥机♥是你十年前用的垃圾
My phone is your piece of crap from 10 years ago.
AT&B是什么鬼
What the heck is AT&B?
而且 我得和JJ还有雷共用一个房♥间
Plus, I have to share a room with JJ and Ray.
每晚都很恶心
Every night, it's disgusting.
我不想听
Well, I don't want to hear about it.
雷会试穿所有第二天准备的衣服
Ray tries on all of his outfits for the next day
还逼我们看他走秀
and makes us watch him walk in them.
-我不听 -我为什么要白费口舌
- I'm not listening, I'm not listening. - Why do I even bother?
-我走了 -好吧
- I'm out of here. - Okay.
你没法逃走
Well, you can't escape,
因为不管你去哪里
'cause wherever you go,
你会是我 我会在
you'll be me, and I'll be there.
你没车 怎么在
Not without a car, you won't.
什么 你去哪里
What? Where are you going?
等等 你不能 不 回来
Wait, you can't -- No, come back!
回头闻你
Smell ya later.
现在闻你
Smell ya now?
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on! Go!
真棒
Yes! Aghhh!
乔伊斯 很高兴见到你
Joyce. It's so good to see you.
肯尼斯·克莱门特 你都没跟我道别
Kenneth Clements, you never even told me goodbye.
你没胆子这样做
You didn't have the guts to do it.
为此 我要跟这个酒吧里的人
And for that, I will announce to this crowded bar
说你的社会保险号♥码
your Social Security number.
0-9-6...
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表