剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
来啊
Hey, come on.
对 来啊 弄死你
Yeah, come on. Yeah. Yeah.
我得绕远点
Gonna have to circle back to that.
过来 辣椒
Come here, Pepper.
过来吃你的...
Come eat your, uh...
着火了
Fire!
起床 着火了
Wake up! Fire!
真的吗 没反应
Really? Nothing?
《小丑摔跤》开播了
"When Clowns Fall Down" Is on TV!
《小丑》开播了 着火了
Oh, "Clowns" Is on! Oh! There's a fire!
雷 录下《小丑》 我们快出去
Ray, DVR the clowns, and let's get out of here!
迪伦 出去 爸爸 拿着
Dylan, out! Dad, take this!
-雷 -他怎么了
- Ray? - Wow, what's gotten into him?
我猜在真正面对意外之前
I suppose you don't really know
你永远不知道自己会
how you're gonna react to an emergency
作何反应
until you're in one.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
我想知道我面对意外时什么反应
I wonder how I'd react in an emergency.
这就是意外 快出去
This is one! Get out!
遵命长官
Yes, sir!
我是个服从者
Oh, I'm a follower.
快点
Now!
无言有爱 第三季第八集
我们找到元凶了 这些又老又便宜的灯
Well, we found our culprit -- these cheap, old lights.
它们是新的
They're brand-new.
对我们来说是新的 我不知道
To us. I don't know...
我从浣熊手里抢来时 这灯已经买♥♥了多久了
when the raccoon I fought for them purchased them.
请你别批判我们 最近我们很缺钱
Please don't judge us. Money's been really tight.
我们得买♥♥下房♥子
We've had to buy our house,
付医药费 所以你猜怎么着
pay for hospital bills, so you know what?
别因为灯羞辱我们
We could really do without the light-shaming.
她这次由守转攻比平常
That's much longer than it usually takes her
花的时间久多了 算是尊重了
to go on the offensive. That's respect.
很抱歉你们失去了所有礼物
Well, I'm sorry you lost all your presents.
别担心
Don't worry.
那些是假礼物 等买♥♥得起真的了再替换
No, those are fake presents until we could afford real ones.
那些只是装着报纸和木屑的盒子
They were just boxes full of newspaper and sawdust.
或者用你们的话来说 燃料
Or, in your parlance, fuel.
你不会和我们的保险公♥司♥说吧
You don't talk to our insurance, do you?
迪梅奥一家
DiMeooooos!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你在泡吧吗
Were you out clubbing?
这一身真的适合你吗
And does that look really work for you?
上周 我说服了三个悍妇...
Hey, last week, I convinced three sturdy...
时机不对
Not the time.
妈妈 爸爸 我们的礼物
Mom, Dad, our presents.
没有孩子应该埋葬他们的礼物
No child should have to bury her presents.
别担心 迪伦 我能...
Aww, don't worry, Dylan. I can --
你能干嘛 你能做什么 肯尼斯
You can what?! What can you do, Kenneth?
拜托你告诉我
Please, tell me.
你能复活我的礼物吗 你能做到吗
You can bring back my presents? Is that what you do?!
听着 很抱歉 这是个疯狂的夜晚
Look, I'm sorry. It's been a very hectic night.
我刚想说 我能给你们我的礼物
I was gonna say I can bring you my presents.
我不想夸大
I don't want to overhype,
但我给乔布斯的公♥司♥贡献了一大笔钱
but I gave a pretty penny to the estate of Steve Jobs...
天啊
Whoa!
好的 我不想显得高人一等
Okay, okay, all right. Well, I don't want to be a one-upper,
但我们礼物 高你一等
but our presents were...one better.
VR头盔送雷
VR headsets for Ray
电影编辑软件送JJ
and movie-editing software for JJ,
彩虹小马...
and a My Little Pony...
送吉米
for Jimmy.
还有
And a...
越野摩托送迪伦
dirt bike for Dylan!
妈妈 虽然礼物没了 但你对我们真好
Wow, Mom. They're gone, but you sure take care of us.
那当然了
I know I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
玛雅 你有没有给我买♥♥那本
Say, Maya, d-did you happen to get me
我想要的书
that book I wanted
叫《这种行为有问题》
called "This is Questionable Behavior"?
没有 但我给你买♥♥了一本《无受害者犯罪》
I didn't, but I did get one called "A Victimless Crime."
作者是不是写了《到底为什么》的男人
Is it by the same guy who wrote "But To What End"?
不 作者是写了
No, it's by the woman who wrote
《他们不知道就不会受伤害》的女人
"What They Don't Know, Won't Hurt Them."
我读过很多书
Wow, I read a lot of books,
但我从没听说过这些书
but I've never heard of any of these.
我听说过
Yeah, I know 'em.
打扰了 我听说你是拯救了全家的英雄
Excuse me, I was told you're the hero who saved the family.
哦
Oh, uh...
我猜我的确是英雄
Wow, I-I guess I am a hero.
我以前也做过英雄之举
Uh, I mean, I've been heroic a few other times,
但只是在梦里
but only in dreams.
有次我阻止了一群男人
One time, I stopped a group of guys
抢劫满是我梦中情人的银行
from robbing a bank full of girls I like.
累死了
"Exhausting."
我知道
I know.
我一会儿还得手动除草呢
Eh, still gotta do my walk-behind.
我起来是因为听见了狗叫
I just got up 'cause I heard the dog bark.
但我猜如果一个男孩叫醒了全家人
But I suppose if a boy wakes up his family
安全救出了他们 那他就是英雄
and gets everybody out safely, he's a hero.
加油
Baba-booey!
冲啊 红袜队
Go, Sox!
我为她道歉
I'm sorry about her.
这是什么
What is this?
给我的惊喜吗
A-A surprise for me?
祝我的大块头朋友圣诞快乐
"Merry Christmas to my Big Buddy."
很令人激动吧
Isn't this exciting?
JJ告诉我你想当教练 我们正好有空缺
JJ told me you want to coach, and we have an opening.
考克斯教练因为令人担忧的原因
Coach Cox took a leave of absence for some...
请假了
troubling reasons...
写小说
Writing a novel.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我不敢相信我要当教练了
I can't believe I'm gonna coach!
女子篮球队
Your girls' basketball team.
不可能[双关:用力传球]
Hard pass!
你们听到了 姑娘们
Oh, you heard him, girls!
传球用力点
Harder passes!
不 我拒绝 我不能当女子篮球队教练
No, I'm passing. I can't coach girls' basketball.
怎么了 你不是性别歧视者吧
What's wrong? You're not sexist...?
我是
Yup.
我是性别歧视者
I'm a sexist.
我是个超级性别歧视者
I'm a big, ol' sexist.
不准再提起此事
And there will be no more talk of this.
大男人说话算话
The man has s-spoken.
好吧 我不是性别歧视者
Okay, fine, I'm no sexist.
我只是和女子篮球的关系
I just have a very complicated relationship
非常复杂
with girls' basketball.
好吧 哥们
Okay, dude.
看看我搜"肯尼斯·克莱门特 篮球"会出来什么
Watch what happens when I Google "Kenneth Clements basketball."
你是想搜"肯德尔·克莱门特"吗
Yeah, did you mean "Kendall Clements"?
那是我姐姐
That's my sister.
我篮球还行 但她篮球超棒
I was good at basketball, but she was great.
她和我的另一个姐姐琦琦
And she and my other sister, Kiki,
特别喜欢戳我痛处
just loved rubbing my nose in it.
如果我得20分 肯德尔会得40分
If I scored 20, Kendall would score 40.
如果我得50分
If I scored 50...
好吧 我从没得过50分
Okay, I never scored 50.
你那表情是什么意思
What's that look?
你是我不知道的失散已久的女巫三姐妹之一吗
Are you a long-lost third witch sister I don't know about?!
我想当教练 但女子篮球
I wanna coach, but girls' basketball,
那是肯德尔的领域
that's Kendall's world.
我不能涉足
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表