剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
But I have chosen the check.
真的吗
Really?
而不是爱吗
W-W-- Instead of the love?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我看出发生的事了
Yes, I...think I s-see what is happening here.
你想要爱 但你喜欢一笔好交易
You want the love, but you like a good deal.
那么 我的爱
So, what about my love...
和这个花瓶怎么样
and this vase?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
爱挺好的 但你没法住在花瓶里
The love is nice, but you can't live in it.
比喻时就可以
Metaphorically, you can.
-你破产了 -我没有
- You're broke! - No, I'm not!
你有 弗朗西斯告诉我了
Yes, you are! Frances told me!
愚蠢的好人
Stupid nice people!
不能和他们说话 是吧
There's no talking to them, is there?
振作点 吉宝
Buck up, Jimbo.
爱过又失去了
It's better to have liked and lost
总比从来没爱过好
than to have never liked at all.
我瞎编的
I just made that up.
我为什么在学校表现得不好
Why am I not better at school?
你觉得我在想那事吗
You think that's what I'm thinking about?
我在想房♥子的事
I'm on the house, man.
为你的朋友难受也是可以的
It's okay to be upset about your friend, too.
好吧 我想我的确想念
Fine -- I suppose I do miss
糟糕生活之前的朋友
the kind of friends I had before life got in the way.
我拥有过朋友
I-I did have them.
这是真的
See, that's -- that's real.
我没有把自己P上去
I did not photoshop myself into this.
如果你们联♥系♥ 你也许会感觉更好
Might make you feel better to get in touch.
给他们发短♥信♥
Text them.
如果这能让你们不再聊老爸友谊
If it will take us off the all-important topic
这个最重要的话题 我会的
of Daddy's friendships, I will.
好吗 你们高兴了吗
Okay? You happy?
你比那个叫奈杰尔的呆瓜酷多了
You're way cooler than that Nigel dork.
他就是个呆瓜 谢谢你
He is a dork! Thank you!
舞台
你为什么硬要来
Why are you forcing this?
我不需要你当我僚机
I don't need you to be my wingman.
那我要当什么
"Then what am I going to be?"
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我在你家看到了一些东西
"I saw something at your place --
工作申请
job applications."
JJ 我在探索选择
JJ, I'm exploring my options.
我总是想着 在你高中毕业之前
I always figured I'd work for you
我都为你工作 事情也的确如此
until you graduated high school, and that's happening.
我本该说的
I should have said something.
我没生气
"I'm not mad.
我也没指望你当我一辈子的助手
I don't expect you to be my aide forever."
那你为什么要向我表明你可以当僚机呢
So why did you need to show me you could be a wingman?
如果我可以提供什么
"If I had something to offer,
那我们就能继续当朋友
we could stay friends."
继续当朋友
"Stay friends"?
哥们
Dude.
我不知道我们的下一步是什么
I don't know what the next step is for either of us,
但这是没结果的
but this -- it's not going anywhere.
你知道的
You know that.
你不知道吗
You don't know that?
JJ 要知道这点
JJ, know that.
你一直以来都站在那里吗
Have you been standing there this whole time?
我没多少粉丝
I don't have a lot of fans.
我们不是粉丝
We're not fans!
现在还不是而已
Not yet.
这是什么表演
What kind of act is this?
我没法接受这些起起落落
Ugh! I can't take all the up-and-downs!
你不像父亲
You're not like a father!
像是疯狂的大学男友
You're like a crazy college boyfriend!
你就像是那个我背着你妈出轨的舞♥女♥
And you're like the dancer that I cheated on your mother with.
你知道那事吧
You knew about that, right?
-大家都知道 -好吧
- Everyoneknew about that! - Oh, fine.
我们为什么不能有一段正常的关系
Why can't we just have a normal relationship
没有撒谎 抓马和计谋
without the lying and the drama and scheming?
因为我要因癌症而去世了
Because I'm dying of cancer.
值得一试
Worth a try.
我们能像正常人那样聊聊吗
Can we just talk for once like normal people?
我想可以
I suppose.
爸爸 我需要借点钱
Daddy, I need to borrow some money.
可以借我吗
May I have some?
我没钱给你
I don't have any to give you.
我依然爱你
I still love you.
这种对话听起来
Well, that sounds like the sort of back-and-forth
不像会导致20年的疏远
that might not lead to 20 more years of estrangement.
但没那么有趣了
Less fun, though.
英国的鸽子慢多了
Pigeons in England are way slower.
你要看看吗
Are you gonna check that?
只有红十字会给我发了短♥信♥
Nobody ever texts me but the Red Cross.
万能供血者
Universal donor!
听好了 奈杰尔
Take that, Nigel.
谁是主音吉他手菲尔
Who's "Phil Lead Guitar"?
他以前是我乐队的
Oh. He, uh, used to be in my band.
还有卡尔
There's Carl, too.
你的手♥机♥收到了好多信息
Your phone's blowing up.
我有朋友
I have friends.
我有不是罗恩的朋友
I have not-Rowan friends!
妈妈在给我发短♥信♥
Mom's texting me.
听见了吗 雷的所有朋友也在给他发短♥信♥
Hear that? All of Ray's friends are texting him, too.
我让你很难受
Oh. I'm killing you.
妈妈说在酒店见面 跟外公道别
Mom said to meet back at the hotel to say goodbye to Grandpa.
你们先去
Uh, you guys go ahead.
我回头追上
I will catch up.
朋友短♥信♥
Friend text.
朋友短♥信♥
Friend text.
阿纳海姆发生重大连环车祸 需要供血者
Ohh! Massive multi-car accident in Anaheim. Donors needed.
朋友短♥信♥
Ah! Friend text!
再见各位 抱歉我没救下房♥子
Goodbye, everyone. Sorry I couldn't save the house.
我们收获了更好的东西
We got something even better.
我说的是你
I'm referring to you.
他可不微妙 对吧
He's not one for subtlety, is he?
我觉得不该是这孩子不能说话
I find the wrong ones tend to be nonverbal.
爸爸 我们会没事的 不管有没有房♥子
Aw, Daddy, we'll be fine, house or no house.
这次旅行比我想象的
This trip has been a bigger success
更为成功
than I could ever have dreamed of.
我拯救房♥子了
I got the house!
我拯救房♥子了
I got the house!
什么
What?!
玛雅 你不会相信的
Maya, you're never gonna believe this.
我跟我乐队里的人取得了联♥系♥
I got back in touch with the guys from my band.
卡尔是贷款人员
Carl is a loan officer.
奇怪的皮特是贷款经纪人
Weird Pete is a mortgage broker
格伦 卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Glen...sells weed.
没啥用 但知道这事挺好的
Not as useful, but still good to know.
他们要帮我们拿回房♥子了
They're gonna help us get the house!
吉米 太棒了
Jimmy, that's amazing!
我们不是一个人
We're not alone!
当我们敞开心扉 坦诚以待
When we open our hearts and we're honest,
我们发现我们有家人
we find we have family!
许多形式的家人
In many forms.
天啊 孩子 当成潜台词吧
Good God, son, let it be subtext.
来吧 我们来庆祝
Come on. We're gonna celebrate --
毁掉别人的旅行
by ruining the tour for everybody else.
麦克风不会还你了
You are not getting the microphone back.
我们得搬家了
We gotta move.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表