剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I joined this play to show you
除了为你们服务 我还有更大的用处
that there's more to me than serving you,
现在我只是在为你们服务
and now I'm just serving you.
没事 我知道该怪谁了
It's okay. I've identified who is to blame.
我
Me.
我为我的母爱和完成事情
I pride myself on being nurturing
而自豪 但问题是
and getting things done, but the thing is,
如果我做了太多 其他人就会占我便宜
if I do too much, others take advantage of me.
那点需要改变
Well, that's about to change.
请跟我重复
Please repeat after me.
玛雅不是我的仆人
"Maya is not my servant."
玛雅不是我的仆人
Maya is not my servant.
从这一刻开始
"From this moment forward,
她会做得更少 我会做得更多
she will do less, and I will do more."
从这一刻开始
From this moment forward,
她会做得更少 我会做得更多
she will do less, I will do more.
我希望
You know, my hope is that
我的孩子们以不同的眼光看我
my children will see me differently.
这也许会发生 也许不会
This may or may not happen,
但重要的是我以不同的眼光看自己
but what matters is that I see me differently.
我希望我的孩子们
"My hope is that my children..."
-不 -以不同的眼光看我
- No, don't. - "...may see me differently.
再见
Goodbye."
抱歉 我让你
I'm sorry, buddy. I got you tangled up
深陷其中 为了什么
in this whole thing, and for what?
一些螃蟹
Some crab.
我真的
I was being really...
我想说自私[贝类]
Oh, I really want to say "Shellfish."
我不知道我该做什么
I just don't know what to do.
现在同学们喜欢我 但家长们欠我
Now the teens love me, but the parents own me.
我是去参加派对 还是让他们不办了
I mean, do I go to the party or tell them to shut it down?
我陷得好深 我好擅长扮演两个角色
I'm in so deep, and I'm so good at playing both parts.
这可能一直持续下去
This could go on forever.
你是奸细吗
You're the mole?
我好糟糕
I suck at this.
抱歉 我知道你想要一份真正的工作
I'm sorry. I know you wanted a real job,
真正这方面我让你失望了
and I kind of let you down on the "Real" Part.
没事
"It's okay.
你只是想帮忙
You were just trying to help."
也许这不适合你
Maybe this wasn't the perfect fit,
但我们会找到别的工作
but we'll find something else.
我来拿你的名牌和背心
Let me get your name tag and vest.
这样吧 背心你留下
You know what? Keep the vest.
这是弗雷斯科超♥市♥给你的礼物
Fresco's gift to you.
抱歉 我该拿走背心
Sorry, I should actually take the vest.
中号♥总是不够
We're always running out of mediums.
瞧瞧谁为带妆彩排准备好了
Look who's ready for dress rehearsal.
我们做了戏服 记了台词
We made our own costumes, we learned our lines,
甚至和解了
we even buried the hatchet.
做了五次信任背摔
We did five trust falls.
我接住了他三次
I caught him three times.
JJ 你怎么做到的
JJ, how are you doing this?
这些玩意儿总是坏
These things break constantly,
大概有500种错误代码
and there's, like, 500 error codes.
我都学会了
"And I learned them all.
我想帮忙
I wanted to be useful,
所以我让自己变得有用 好吧
so I made myself useful." Okay.
你想当我们的自助结账专家吗
How would you like to be our self-checkout specialist?
欢迎回来 这是你的第一份薪水
Welcome back, and here is your first paycheck.
没错是12美分
You're damn right it's for 12 cents.
你弄坏了压碎机 还杀死了昆西
You broke the crusher, and you killed Quincy, man.
继续回去工作吧
Get your ass back to work.
这部剧讲的是鲍尔斯老师的生活吗
This play is about Mr. Powers' life?
有三个转场
With three intermissions?!
怎么了 不是快开始了吗
What's up? Isn't it almost time to start?
演员们 他们没法来
The cast -- they're not coming.
他们都中毒了
They've all got food poisoning.
有人让他们吃了坏的鱼
Someone gave them bad fish.
这真疯狂
That's crazy.
他们怎么有地方放坏鱼
How did they have room for bad fish
我都给了他们好鱼了
after all the good fish I gav-- Oh.
我们就回家去吧
I mean, I guess we just go home.
不 你对此投入了好多
No, you put too much work into this,
你希望孩子们看见你
and you want the kids to see you.
等等 抱歉
Hang on. Uh, hi. Excuse me.
一些演员生病了
Some of the cast has taken ill,
谁还想看戏剧
but who still wants to see a play?
所有人吗 那我们要演
Everyone? Yeah, no, we're doing this.
祝我好运
Oh! I'm gonna break a leg.
我要再问你孩子 最后一次
I'm gonna ask you again, son, for the last time.
你是想跟妈妈住
Do you want to live with your mama
还是跟爸爸住
or your daddy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的狗狗马克斯跟谁
Where will my doggy, Max, be?
告诉孩子 爱丽丝
Tell the boy, Alice.
你告诉他 理查德
You tell him, Richard.
是你做的
You're the one who did it.
秩序 秩序
Order! Order!
我的法庭不能变成马戏团
I will not have my courtroom turned into a circus!
就我这么认为吗 还是她演法官真的很棒
Is it me, or is she seriously good as the judge?
我只是马里兰的男孩
I'm just a boy from Maryland
我在宾州干什么
What am I doin' here in Pennsylvania?
欢迎来到宾州
这两个地方很靠近啊
They're so close.
你说你要走是什么意思
What do you mean, you're leaving?
你是我的世界 我的一切
You're my world, my everything
你都不喜欢鲍尔斯老师
You don't even like Mr. Powers.
他去年给了你D
He gave you a "D" Last year.
我不知道他为我放弃了什么
I didn't know what he gave up for me.
我怎么知道那是天堂
How do I know it's Heaven?
马克斯
Max!
妈妈 太棒了
Mom, that was amazing.
真的吗
Really?
你让我身临其境 而且不是用货车送的
"You transported me, and not in a van."
-你去哪儿了 -抱歉 我在看我妈妈的戏剧
- Hey, man. Where you been? - Sorry, I was at my mom's play.
太棒了 伙计
That's awesome, bro.
真是好儿子
What a great son.
现在我得背叛我最好的朋友吗
Now I have to betray my best friend?
派对在哪 雷
戴恩
愚蠢的父母总是在短♥信♥最后署名
Stupid parents always signing texts.
我收到地址了
I got the address.
让我们去保证孩子们的纯洁
Let's go keep our children pure.
谁想开车 我喝醉了
Now, who wants to drive? I'm smashed.
派对结束了 父母
Party's over, parents.
这是什么情况 我的女儿呢
What is this? Where's my hot daughter?
你♥爸♥爸会知道这事的
Your father's gonna hear about this.
他已经知道了
Oh, he already knows.
这一切现在结束
This ends now.
一些坏鱼让一部奇怪戏剧的
Some bad fish poisoned the whole cast
全体演员中毒了
of a pretty weird play.
如果人们发现伙食承办商是谁 那真是可惜
Be a shame if people were to find out who the purveyor was.
太可惜了
Be a real shame.
你们怎么敢把可怜的雷当棋子
How dare you use poor Ray as your pawn?
如果你们想知道孩子在哪 直接问他们吧
If you want to know where your kids are, ask them.
他们想聊的 他们只想让你们听
They want to talk. They just want you to listen.
好了 走吧
Alright, let's go.
说得好 亲爱的 我们回家吧
Wise words, honey. Let's go home.
我忘记问了 这是谁家啊
Hey, forgot to ask. Whose house is this?
天啊 你和你的问题啊
Oh, my God. You and your questions!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表