剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
because they knew we'd be out of the house.
你的房♥东为什么会在加州时间
And why would your landlord call at, uh...
凌晨四点打来电♥话♥
4:00 A.M. California time?
因为
Well...because...
是律师打来的电♥话♥ 他们的总部在伦敦
it was the lawyer who called, and they're London-based.
律师叫什么
So, what's the lawyer's name?
问我啊 爸爸
Ask me, Daddy!
不不 律师是打给他的
No, no. No. He was on the phone to him.
-你告诉我的 记得吗 -是的
- You told me. Remember? - Yes.
律师叫什么
So, what's the lawyer's name?
这只是一系列问题的开始 吉米
It is...just the beginning of the questions, Jimmy.
你肯定能告诉他一个名字
Surely you can tell him a name.
不知道吗 也许我们可以猜猜
No? Perhaps we can guess it.
克里斯托弗 马修
Uh, Christopher? Matthew?
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
安德鲁 科林
Andrew? Colin?
-彼得 -史蒂文
- Peter? - Steven?
-杰弗里 -迈克尔
- Jeffrey?- Michael?
-诺曼 -马龙
- Norman?- Marlon?
随便说个吧
Something? Anything.
-塞缪尔 -你做到了
- Samuel!You did it!
-L -不
- L... - No.
杰克逊 抱歉 就叫这名字
...Jackson. I'm so sorry. It just was.
我很乐意为这栋房♥子提供资金
Look, I'd love to provide the funds for this house,
让我们跟
so let's talk to, uh,
塞缪尔·L·杰克逊先生聊聊
Mr., uh, Samuel L. Jackson, Esquire, huh?
给他回电
Call him back.
手♥机♥不在我这里
I...do not have my phone.
我们得想个办法找到他
Well, we'll have to find some way to find him.
因为我真的想拯救你的房♥子
Because I really do want to save your house,
因为我很高兴你过来
because I am so happy that you came here
就为了表达你的爱
just to show your love.
你早知道了
You've known all along.
怎么知道的
How?
我感受到了一些紧张
I'm sensing a little tension here.
我建议你说谢谢
Might I suggest a thank-you?
你并非是无所不知的 妈妈
You don't know everything, Mom.
不要
Oh, hell no!
不管这是什么 我都不感兴趣
Whatever this is, I am not interested.
我知道我没帮上忙
"I know I haven't helped,
但是相信我 这会值得的
but trust me, this will be worth it."
有人叫我说
I was told to say,
这辆车只能上知道如何派对的酷哥
"This van is only for cool dudes who know how to party."
他让你这样不称职地说吗
Did he tell you to say it half-assed like that?
我知道如何派对
I know how to party.
出发吧
Let's go.
对 我是为了要钱来的
Yes, I came for the money,
但我得到了你 你更有价值
but then I got you, which was worth so much more.
然后我就开不了口了 害怕会伤害你
And then I couldn't ask you, for fear I'd hurt you.
所以你想要爱和钱
So you want the love and the money.
我们概括一下
So, let's just recap, right?
两者都有
Both...
爱
love...
钱
money...
两者都没有
neither.
该死 我没想到两者都没有
Oh, bloody hell, I didn't think about neither.
但我们的感情联♥系♥是真的
But the connection was real.
我给你个机会来证明 好吗
Well, I'll give you a chance to prove it, okay?
如果你想要我的爱 我给你爱
If you want my love, it's yours.
如果你想要钱 把这个拿走
If you want the money, take it.
我没法给你两者
I cannot give you both.
备忘录是永远再见吗
The memo is "Goodbye forever"?
我讨厌两难困境
I mean, I hate the dilemma...
但我要为这场戏剧脱帽致敬
but hats off for the drama.
如果你三天前告诉我 我们会拿到钱
If you'd told me three days ago that we would get the money
我再也不用跟我爸爸说话了
and I would never have to speak to my father again,
我会说 真棒 有什么诡计
I would've said, "Great! What's the catch?"
我真以为我会以平易近人的力量
I really thought I'd connected with him
跟他产生联♥系♥
off the strength of my graciousness.
罗杰·惠特尼 比尔·休斯 高原吉本
Roger Whitney...Bill Hughes... Takahara Yoshimoto...
我没法去兑现
I can't cash this.
-是谁 -不知道
- Who's there? - No clue.
今天不可能更糟糕了
The day really can't get any worse.
真好 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Oh, good. Have you come to gloat?
不 我是来帮忙的
No, I'm here to help.
我知道你从来不关心我
Now, I know you've never cared for me --
继续吧
Ugh! Get on with it.
道歉
Apologies.
我是淑女 我会表现文静
I am a lady. I will behave as such.
继续吧
Do go on.
马丁破产了
Martin is broke.
你说什么
You say?
那张支票毫无价值
That check is worthless.
他太骄傲了 不想告诉你真♥相♥
He was too proud to let you know the truth.
我希望你们重归于好
I do hope you have a relationship,
但那不可能建立在谎言之上
but if you do, it can't be based on a lie.
你在帮忙
Oh, you're helping.
我怎么会以为
How on Earth did I ever think
你不是一个超可爱的人呢
you were anything other than absolutely lovely?
那时候你真是只被宠坏了的小母牛
Well, back then, you really were a spoiled-rotten little cow.
我刚还以为你太好了 好到没法喜欢呢
Yeah. Just when I thought you were too nice to actually like.
既然一切都摊开来说了
Well, now that it's all out on the table...
你要结束这一切吗
you gonna go put an end to this?
我要把他钉在墙上
I'm gonna screw him to the wall.
到了吗
UH, are we there yet?
还有 我们去哪
Also, where are we going?
梅尔
跑掉的两个人之一吗
One of the two that got away?!
你的僚机在这里帮你高飞
"Your wingman is here... to help you soar."
有些逊 但结果毋庸置疑
Kind of lame, but I can't argue with your results.
是哪个 梅尔·B还是梅尔·C
So, which one is it -- Mel B. Or Mel C.?
梅尔·D
梅尔·D 什么
Mel D.?! What?!
孩子们 跟爸爸的朋友见面
Kids, meet Daddy's friend.
-吉米 -你好啊
- Jimmy. - Hey, bud.
在我们一起玩
Uh, in the whirlwind of hanging out
和聊天直到太阳落山时
and connecting 'til the sun went down,
我不知怎么忘拿了我的手♥机♥
I somehow forgot my phone.
经典的最好朋友错误
Classic best-friend mistake.
吉米 你该在来之前打电♥话♥的
Jimmy, you really should have called before coming over.
谁在外面 罗恩
Who's out there, Rowan?
你家有人啊
Y-You have company.
那这是谁
Who's this, then?
那你是谁
Who are you... then?
奈杰尔 这是吉米
Nigel, meet Jimmy.
吉米 这是奈杰尔
Jimmy, meet Nigel...
我最好的朋友
my best friend.
吉米 我不想让你这样发现的
Jimmy, I didn't want you to find out this way.
事实是 我并不是没朋友
The truth is, I'm not friendless.
我只是跟你合得来
I just really connected with you,
我希望你跟我也合得来
and I wanted you to connect with me.
但这并不能抹掉我们之间的感情
But this doesn't take away what we had.
嘿
Hey, um...
你好好享受这个男人
you enjoy this man.
我很享受
Oh, I do.
好奇怪的语调
Strange intonation there.
诡异
Weird.
爸爸 我仔细考虑过了
Father, I've given this a lot of thought.
我们的发现
What we've found here
是我从未允许自己期待的
is something I never allowed myself to hope for.
我爱你
I love you.
但我选择支票
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表