剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
for that is what you have given me.
我永远不会放你走
And I will never let you go.
我知道你不喜欢洛根
I know you don't like Logan,
但我总是单独为你奋斗
but I'm always fighting for you alone,
这次是我们一起
and we shared this fight.
我真的认为我们该分享奖励
I really think that we should share the reward.
别信任这些人
"Don't trust these people.
我信过一秒洛根
I trusted Logan for a second,
他侮辱了爸爸的波拉特板
and he insulted Dad's Borat."
但爸爸的波拉特板超棒
But Dad's Borat is fantastic.
房♥间里没人
"The room is empty.
她真的带洛根去卫生间了吗
Did she really just take Logan to the bathroom
还是他们现在就去占了
or are they taking it right now?"
休战是谁的主意
Whose idea was this truce?
梅勒妮·赫策尔的
Melanie Hertzal's.
立刻打开门
Open the door this instant!
是谁啊
Who is it?
好啊 雷
Hi, Ray.
他刚醒来
He just woke up.
我只是想过来跟小战士打招呼
I just wanted to come say hi to my little fighter.
你真好
Well, that's nice of you.
他看起来很饿 我该给他吃甜甜圈吗
He looks hungry. Shall I give him some doughnut?
我该给他喂奶了
Oh, I should nurse him
给他一些肌肤接触
and give him some skin-to-skin contact.
这对新生儿来说很重要
That's really important for a newborn.
我就是很感激他
I just feel so grateful for him.
我希望他拥有我不曾拥有的生活
And I want him to have the life that I never got to have.
你不是才12岁吗
Aren't you like 12?
你会没事的 雷 我保证
You'll be fine, Ray. I promise.
如果你想在走之前抱他 那没关系的
If you'd like to hold him before you go, that's okay.
我
Oh, I --
我觉得这起作用了
I think it's working.
-出去 -没必要推我
- Out. - Hey, no need to push.
出什么事了 你知道
What happened?! Do you have any idea
我要付出什么才拿到水牛城鸡翅吗
what I had to do to get those Buffalo wings?!
你本来也要做一样的事 我只是先做了
You were gonna do the same thing. I just did it first.
你错了 玛雅
Oh, you're wrong, Maya.
我本来没打算搞你 但现在不是了
I wasn't gonna screw you over, but I am now.
按♥摩♥床怎么样
H-How's that massage bed?
不是床
Not a bed!
是能完全放下的椅子
It is a chair that reclines fully!
超爽的
It's r-r-r-r-really nice.
吉米 等等
Jimmy, wait up.
吉米
Jimmy-y-y-y!
抱歉我不恨你哥哥
I am sorry I didn't hate your brother.
我希望这样描述后
And I hope by phrasing it that way,
你能意识到是你很奇怪
you realize you're the one that's being weird.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我只是一直都不喜欢比利
I just haven't enjoyed Billy in forever.
我为什么不能像之前一样跟他合得来 你就可以呀
Why can't I get along with him like I used to? I mean, you can.
这对我来说很容易 他不认识我
Well, it's easy for me. He doesn't know me.
你们曾经很亲密 对吗
You guys were close, huh?
你们会做什么
What kind of stuff would you do?
我们会逮捕毕格罗双胞胎
Oh, we'd bust on the Bigelow twins,
折磨保姆
torture the babysitter.
我们最坏了
We were the worst.
那就是问题所在
Well, see, that's the problem.
你们现在是成年人了
You're adults now.
应该用成年人的事联♥系♥感情
You need to connect over adult stuff.
更深入一些
Go deeper.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
不 你没必要 我看出你想做的
Oh. No, you don't have to. I see what you're trying to --
绝对值得
Totally worth it.
在医院你应该能看见呼出的气吗
Are you supposed to be able to see your breath in hospitals?
她控制了空调操作员
She's got the A/C guy in her pocket.
还有警报员
And the alarm guy!
来卫生间过感恩节 快
Thanksgiving in the bathroom! Come on.
明年 中式自助餐厅
Next year -- Chinese buffet.
今天我要帮你俩找到成年人的联♥系♥
Today, I'm gonna help you two find a grownup connection.
好吧
Okay.
我们必须用
Do we have to do it
这样柔软奇怪的声音说话吗
with soft, weird voices like this?
比利 肯尼斯说得对 我们没有聊过...
Billy, Kenneth's right. We've never really talked about...
就是没有聊过
well, talked.
我先开始
I'll start.
我是肯尼斯
Um, I'm Kenneth,
肯尼斯有时候会觉得孤独
and Kenneth sometimes feels alone.
我是比利
I'm Billy, and, um,
有时候肯尼斯会和陌生人说他的问题
sometimes Kenneth tells his problems to strangers.
其实不是这样的
Okay, that's not how this is really --
我是吉米 有时候
I'm Jimmy, and, uh, sometimes
肯尼斯开始的练习会引火烧身
Kenneth starts an exercise that backfires on him.
等等 你也来吗
Wait, you, too?
-我是肯尼斯 -不 你是比利
- I'm Kenneth... - No, no, you're Billy.
我跟你打赌 我扔橄榄球肯定
...and I bet you I throw a football
比毕格罗双胞胎还要烂
worse than the Bigelow twins.
我觉得这起作用了
I think this is working!
你们该深入一些
Y-You're supposed to go deep.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我跟你打赌 我扔橄榄球肯定比毕格罗双胞胎还要烂
I bet you I throw a football worse than the Bigelow twins.
太对了
That was totally it!
你们太配了
You guys deserve each other.
拜托
Aww, come on!
伙计 怎么了
Hey, buddy. What's, uh, going on?
我今天帮助接生了一个婴儿
I helped deliver a baby today,
把他抱在怀里 爱上了他
held it in my arms, fell in love,
然后他妈妈禁止我再接近他
and then the mother banished me from his life forever.
是今天发生的吗
Th-That happened today?
你心胸宽广 雷
You got a big heart, Ray.
没人在找你 对吗
No one's, like, looking for you, right?
超大的心
A huge heart.
你接纳人们
And you let people in.
不是所有迪梅奥家的人都是这样的
That's not the way for all the DiMeo men.
心痛会消失的
The heartache's gonna go away,
但是
but...
别失去那点
don't lose that.
我是吉米
Ooh, I'm Jimmy,
我跟我儿子交心了
and I have heart-to-hearts with my son!
我料到了
I had that coming.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner's ready!
我们是不是该聚在一起 说我们感谢的事
Should we go around and say what we're thankful for?
够冷了吗
Cold enough?
我刚开始热身呢
I'm just warming up.
你还能做什么
What more can you do?!
现在你还能做什么
Okay, now what more?!
也许我们该离开这里
Maybe we should just give up the room.
我想拯救今天 所以我奋斗了
I wanted to save the day, so I fought for it.
但我不知道她打算占据这里
But I don't know that she was gonna take the room.
当然了 我们就是这样
Well, of course I was! It's what we do.
也许我们不该如此
Well, maybe we shouldn't.
如果美国各地的家庭
If families across America
一年里都能和他们讨厌的人相处一天
can get on with people they loathe for one day a year,
那我觉得我们也可以
then, you know, I think we can.
你说得对
You're right.
我得花点时间才能关掉警报
It's gonna take me a while to turn off the alarm.
该死
Bugger.
我妻子
My wife!
他们五分钟内就得出来
They need to be out in five minutes.
詹姆斯·范德比克扭伤了脚趾
James Van Der Beek sprained his toe.
你告诉他们
You tell 'em.
是时候道别了
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表