剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
然后在这些人杀掉我们之前
and then we'll sneak out of here
偷偷离开这里
before all these people kill us.
你们低头
You guys put your heads down.
我会用标语挡着你们
I'll block you with this sign.
他们似乎依然知道是你们
Ah. They still seem to know it's you.
你知道
Y-You do realize
她们在封面上吧
that they're on the front?
我知道 我觉得很搞笑
Yeah, yeah. I-I know. I think it's funny.
兄弟 大学真疯狂
Dude, college is crazy.
你直到男女公用厕所吗
You know the co-ed bathroom?
我刚在一个洗澡的女孩旁边小便了
I just went next to a lady who's taking a shower.
你朋友是谁
Oh. Who's your friend?
我是阿伦 这里没有男女公用厕所
I'm Alan, and there are no co-ed bathrooms here.
好 开始游览吧
Okay! Let's get this tour started.
不用 这就像是玩夹娃娃机
No need. It's like playing the claw machine.
我夹到了我
Hey! I got a "Me"!
我很期待大学生活
"I'm excited for college life.
开始自己做决定
Start making my own decisions."
今晚有个大决定
Big decision tonight --
宿舍派对或兄弟会派对
dorm party or frat party.
哪个派对更狂野
"Which is gonna rage harder?"
是的 哪个派对更适合JJ的轮椅
Yeah. And which is gonna be easier for JJ's wheelchair?
你不用担心那件事 好吗
"You don't need to worry about that. Cool?"
当然好 当然好
Yeah, yeah, we're cool. We're cool.
我觉得你没必要着凉
Now, I don't see any reason for you to be cold...
雷 我丢下妈妈是有原因的
"Ray, I left Mom home for a reason."
不照顾你
Oh. No looking out for you.
我懂了
I get it.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
去探索吧
Well, go explore, then.
我晚些时候再找你们
Yeah, I'll hook up with you two later.
走吧 快走
Go on! Shoo!
别跟着他
Don't follow him.
"拒绝宾果"或许能打发点时间
Maybe a little "Rejection Bingo" Can kill some time.
好 成了 接下来呢
Okay. Bingo. What's next?
好 危险解除
All right. Coast is clear.
除了她
Except for her.
我不会躲着她
I'm not hiding from this one.
吉米 这上面有她们的脸
Jimmy! Their faces are on this.
尼娜·汤普森
Nina Thompson.
玛雅·迪梅奥
Maya DiMeo.
你依然在写愚蠢的假装博学
You still doing your stupid know-it-all
特殊需求播客吗
special-needs blog, are you?
不 我的播客生涯结束了
No. My blogging days are over.
我现在为《南加州残障杂♥志♥》工作
I'm with SoCal Abilities Journal.
天啊
Well...
这对我来说是很糟的消息
that is very bad news for me.
怎么了 哥们
What's going on, bro?
我感觉被跟踪了
"I feel like I'm being followed."
好吧 是的
Okay. Yes, yes!
我是来照顾你的
I am here to look after you,
我在跟踪你
and I'm stalking you.
为什么我们不能既一起玩
I don't see why we can't just party together
顺便让我照顾你
and I can have your back.
我不知道为什么我这么熟练
I don't know how I'm so good at this.
我从没玩过这个
I've never done it before.
但我不会走
But I'm not going away.
对不起 J... 天啊
I'm sorry, J-- Whoa!
这是我刚创的吗
Did I just make that up?
你和那女人有什么矛盾
So, what's your beef with this woman?
你知道我是个先驱者
Well, so, you know how I'm a trailblazer?
尼娜和我卷入了最早的网络口水战
Nina and I actually shared the very first Internet "Flame war."
那时候人们还没意识到
And it was at a time before people really realized
网上的话是公开和永久的
that what one said online was both public and permanent.
你懂的 2004年
You know, 2004.
我那时是个易受影响的新晋特殊需求妈妈
I was just an impressionable new special-needs mom,
尼娜的育儿博客上有所有的答案
and Nina had this parenting blog with all the answers.
如果尼娜说"JJ得倒立睡觉"
I mean, if Nina said, "JJ needs to sleep upside down,"
或"JJ得和马儿互动"
or, "JJ needs to interact more with horses,"
吉米和我都是忠实信徒
Jimmy and I were both huge believers.
最后我意识到
In time, I realized
她不知道自己在说什么
she did not know what she was talking about.
所以我发布了反驳
So then I posted a takedown.
她发布了反驳反驳
She posted a takedown of my takedown,
纷争持续了很久
and it didn't actually end
直到网络总统本人
until the President of the Internet himself
给我发了电邮 要求我停下
emailed me, demanding that I stop.
很疯狂吧
Pretty wild, eh?
好吧 我们是合伙人
Okay. We're partners --
签过我要求签的合同
with a contract that I insisted we sign -- wow.
我们走了这么远
Look, we did not come this far
不能让15年前的龃龉毁掉这家公♥司♥
to let a 15-year-old grudge sink this company.
你能道歉吗
Can you apologize?
我不知道
I don't know.
跟我来
Follow.
邮箱名是网络总统一号♥
Internetprez1@hotmail.com.
看 我给了你空间
See, I'm giving you your space.
我不像妈妈
I'm not like Mom.
但这个花环有可能勒死你
Although, that lei is a bit of a choking hazard.
你是来确保我安全的吗
"You here to make sure I'm safe?
你走了我才安全
I'll be unsafe until you leave."
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你不会的
You wouldn't.
-干嘛 -搞什么
- Come on, man! - What the heck, man!
拜托
Come on, man!
她们花了好久
It is really taking them a while.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我能帮你什么
Yes. Can I help you?
这太棒了
These are remarkable.
用磁铁了吗
Do they use magnets?
当然用了
Uh, sure do.
和太空船使用的技术一样
Same technology they use on the...space shuttle.
太空船上肯定有磁铁吧
There's got to be a magnet on the space shuttle, right?
这太棒了
These are fantastic.
看到有人做真正有意义的事
You know, it's so refreshing to see someone
令人非常振奋
doing something that really matters.
有意义
Matters?
听见了吗 我们有意义
You hear that? We matters.
来买♥♥太空船裤子吧
Come and get your space-shuttle pants!
骗子 婊♥子♥ 叛徒
Huckster. Whore. Sellout...
我说过一些很脏的词
I said some terrible things,
但那都是过去的事了
but, I mean, it was all in the past.
桥下的水 已成往事
Water under the bridge.
守桥巨魔
Bridge troll...
我说过的话不可辩解
Look, what I said was inexcusable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请接收我的道歉
Please accept my apology.
我想要你道歉很多年了
I'd wanted that for years.
不 永不接受
No. Never.
等等 你们是这里的摊主吗
Wait. Are you vendors here?
你不知道我们在卖♥♥什么
Oh. You don't know what we're selling.
没错 但我很想给你们写篇评价
No, but I'd love to give you a write-up.
适应性热狗 毫无意义的玩意
Accessible hot dogs! They don't make any sense!
祝你愉快
Have a field day!
不
Oh, no.
JJ
JJ!
听我说
Listen to me.
这是我们一直在寻找的突破
This is the breakthrough we have been looking for.
你认为学术是雷的领域
You think of academics as Ray's domain,
但那也可以是你的
but we can make it yours, too.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表