剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Man, what is with me?
爸爸来给你倒
Yeah, let Daddy top you off.
我喝了一加仑了
I-I've had, like, a gallon.
依然没效果
It's -- It's not doing anything.
也许是你的身体在告诉你
Well, maybe it's your body's way of telling you
熬夜这件事已经完毕了
that this late-night thing has run its course.
但我很喜欢
But I love it --
我们一起做蠢事
us doing stupid stuff,
没人分心 没有责任
no distractions, no responsibilities.
我有很大的责任
I have a pretty big responsibility.
拜托 吉宝
Oh, come on, Jimbo.
是你一直在给我倒咖啡
I mean, you've been the one giving me all the coffee.
等等 这是低咖♥啡♥因♥的吗
Wait! Is this decaf?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
原来发育的女孩真的需要睡眠
It turns out, a growing girl really does need her sleep.
也许等你发育完毕后
And you know, maybe when you're done growing,
你和我会成为
you and I will be...
夜晚的国王和王后
the king and queen of the night.
你还会变魔术吗
You do magic, too?!
去睡觉吧 亲爱的
Go to bed, sweetheart.
不行
No. No.
我就闭眼养神一会
I'll just rest my eyes for, like, a minute.
然后
And then
我就可以
I'll be good to go...
你自己就是魔术了
You're pretty magic yourself.
小心
Hey, watch it!
小心
Look out!
接下来右拐
Take the next right.
你可以的 雷
You got this, Ray.
雷 你做得很好
Ray! You're doing wonderfully!
妈妈 你为什么在这里
Mom! Why are you here?!
给你你要求的正面强化
To give you the positive reinforcement you require
和健康的思慕雪
and this healthful smoothie.
你可以
Oh. Could you just --
该死
Ooh, bugger!
雷 那杯思慕雪看起来很美味
Ray! That smoothie looked delicious!
我得逃离我妈妈
I need to get away from my mom!
左转啊 做得好 亲爱的
Hey! A left! Bravo, darling!
喂 表扬他 他这样才能学习
Oi, compliment him. It's how he learns.
对哦 做得好 雷
Right. Yeah, uh, uh, g-good job, Ray.
每次转弯时真会闭眼
Way to, uh, close your eyes every time you turn.
-我们要死了 -放松
- We're gonna die! - Oh, relax!
阿曼达 如果我们没能活下去
Amanda, if we don't make it out of this alive,
我想告诉你我爱你
I want you to know that I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我还以为我俩很来电呢
Hey, I thought we kinda had a thing happening?
-抱歉 没有 -绝对没有
- Sorry, no. - Oh, definitely not.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You did great, love!
雷 停车
Ray, stop!
你 那很棒
Well, you -- that was pretty good.
别烦我了 妈妈
Leave me alone, Mom!
我不能成为你的新JJ
I can't be your new JJ.
你得找点别的事做
You have to find something else.
真棒 雷 你挂了
Way to go, Ray. You failed great!
我好想你
Oh, hey, I missed you.
取代我并不容易是吧
"Not so easy to replace me, is it?"
是啊
No.
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
Darling, I'm so proud of you.
你控制了自己的生活
The way you've taken control of your life.
你的未来很明亮
Your future is so bright.
但当我想到我的未来时
But when I think about my future,
我不知道少了你 我的未来会怎么样
I have no idea what my life looks like with less of you.
我知道你会怎么帮我
"I know how you'd H-E-- help me."
为妈妈的第一个个性化教育方案做好准备
Let's get ready for Mom's first IEP.
我们如何能让下一年是最好的一年
"How can we make this next year the best year yet?"
你真贴心
That's so sweet of you.
怎么样
Well?
我真的想知道是谁扮的熊
I'd just really like to know who was in the bear costume.
倒六个月的垃圾
Six months of this.
那门卫是个精明的谈判者
That janitor is a shrewd negotiator.
这值得
"It's worth it."
你知道还有什么值得吗
Hm. You know what else could be worth it?
扑克牌课
Poker lessons.
怎么了
Hey. Wha--?
我不知道我还能这样做
"Wow, I never knew I could do that."
做得好
Nice try.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表