剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
课上得好 JJ 抱歉我总撒你身上
Good session, JJ. Sorry I kept spilling on you,
但我见了汤就六亲不认
but I am worthless before my soup.
迪梅奥一家好
Hi, DiMeos.
你好啊
Hey, you.
下周见
See you all next week.
肯尼斯
Kenneth.
我们一秒前用眼神开了家庭会议
We all had a family meeting with our eyes a second ago,
我们一致通过那行为必须停止
and we're all in agreement that has to stop.
-什么行为 -对任何你短暂约会过的人
- What does? - Saying "Hey, you" Like that
都那样说"你好啊"
to anyone you've briefly dated.
作为规则 我们希望
As a rule, we'd like to keep
尽量减少性暗示浓烈的问候
the hyper-sexualized greetings to a minimum.
既然我遵守规则 你也该遵守
If I have to follow the rule, you should, too.
好吧 我只说过一次
Okay. I said it one time.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, you.
我有生活
I have a life.
我有需求 说我浪漫吧
I have needs. Call me romantic.
-没人说你浪漫 -没人说你浪漫
- Nobody's calling you romantic. - No one's calling you romantic.
但既然我和某人在一起过
But when I've been with someone,
那就对我有意义
it means something to me.
"你好啊"
"Hey, you"...
是我在致敬
...is my tip of the cap
一段美好经历
to a beautiful experience.
你好啊
Hey, you.
怎么 只有你有过去吗
What? You're the only one with a history?
无言有爱 第三季第十一集
浪漫
Romance!
你们的下一部电影是爱情片
Your next film is going to be a romance
来自12世纪的故事《特里斯坦和伊索尔德》
from the 12th century tale of "Tristan and Isol--"
算了
Forget it.
我被甩了 我想再快乐起来
I got dumped, and I need to feel good again.
告我啊 怎么了
Sue me. What?
你对爱情的定义有多严格
"How strictly are you defining romance?"
你们不能拍一部杀手和武器的爱情片
You may not make a movie about the romance between a killer and their weapon.
你们的电影必须让我再次相信爱
Your film must make me believe in love again.
做不到这点的全得F
Anything less will get an "F."
你们有一个小时
You have one hour.
听听 我口气像杰米
Listen to me, I sound just like Jamie.
慢慢来
Take your time.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你好 潜在投资者
Hello, prospective investors.
我们是两个有残疾孩子的妈妈
We are two mums of kids with disabilities,
我们要为像我们一样的人创业
and we are starting a business for people like us.
关于适应性服装
Here's a fascinating statistic
有个惊人的数据
about the adaptive-clothing industry.
啦啦啦
Blah, blah, blah.
震惊吧
Shocking, right?
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
但我知道的是
But what I do know is,
加入完全即兴 但真诚的育儿轶事
insert completely improvised yet heartfelt anecdote about parenting.
但何必向你介绍优秀产品呢
But why tell you about our amazing products
我们可以直接演示
when we can just show you?
我没料到
Whoa! I did not see that coming.
而且我很喜欢
And I loved it!
-成功了 -成功了 很棒吧
- It worked. - It worked. Amazing, right?
而且这次我记得下面穿衣服了
And I remembered to wear clothes underneath this time.
好 来谈谈市场策略 竞争分♥析♥
Okay, let's talk about market strategies, competition analysis,
设计与开♥发♥计划
and a design and development plan.
-梅勒妮 你真是天赐之物 -不 你才是
- Oh, Melanie, you are a godsend. - No, you're the godsend.
约翰离开时 我以为我的人生完了
I mean, when John left, I thought my life was over.
现在我有朋友 梦想
And now I have a friend, a dream,
以及至少六件可拆卸西装
and no fewer than six tear-away business suits.
资金利用不善
Not a great use of our capital.
糟糕 我得去学校接洛根了
Oh, shoot. I got to go get Logan from school.
肯尼斯能去接他
Kenneth can go and get him.
他能吗
Can he?
肯尼斯是某个
I-Is Kenneth something
像《广♥告♥狂人》DVD一样
you can lend your friends
能借给朋友的东西吗
like a "Mad Men" DVD set?
你专门举这个例子
Did you specifically use that as an example
是因为你借了我们的《广♥告♥狂人》DVD
because you've borrowed our "Mad Men" DVD set
到现在没还吗
and have as yet to give it back?
我去接洛根
I'll go get Logan.
爱情片
A romance?
我们从何开始啊
Where do we even start?
我们可以借鉴自己的爱情经历
"We could draw on our own romantic pasts."
做梦吧
Yeah.
如果你们在寻找爱情
You know, if you're looking for romance,
你们应该看看我早前在天文馆的表现
you should've seen me in the planetarium earlier.
有个叫伊兹的女孩走进来
This girl, Izzy, came in,
我们超来电
and we had insane chemistry.
这对我们的电影有什么帮助
And how does this help us with our movie?
你们应该让我和伊兹当主演
You need to cast Izzy and me as the leads.
我们会坠入爱河
We'll fall in love,
你们会得到银幕上自《大脚哈利》之后
and you'll get the best on-screen romance
最好的爱情故事
since a certain Harry met the Hendersons.
听起来可行吗
Sound like a plan?
当然
Sure.
我也很激动
I'm excited, too, guys.
过了这么多年
All those years,
-我们乐感依旧 -造型也是
- we have not lost the sound. - Or the look.
我92年就穿着这身
Wore these in '92.
我改了一下
I had them altered.
是的
Yeah.
我们乐感和造型依旧
Hey. We got the sound and the look.
我们应该表演
I think we should gig.
算了 我们现在是成年人
Come on. We're grown-ups now.
那会很可悲的 这只是自娱自乐
It'd be pathetic. This -- This is just for us.
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
那是我们年轻时
That was a cheap escape
廉价的逃避方式
we needed when we were young
因为那时我们一无所有
because we had nothing else.
我们没钱 住烂房♥子
We were broke, lived in crappy houses.
我们恨工作
We hated our jobs.
是啊 记得那段日子吗
Yeah, remember those days?
-继续吧 《满足》 -好
- Anyhoo, "Satisfaction." - Yes.
我得不到
I can't get no
满足
Satisfaction
我努力
'Cause I try
我努力
And I try
我努力
And I try
我努力
And I try
你们真棒
You guys are amazing.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我猜我们是很棒
Yeah, I guess we kind of are.
别 吉米不需要崇拜
Don't. Jimmy doesn't need adoration.
不不不 让她说完
No, no, no, no, no. Let her finish.
那首歌♥叫什么
What was that song?
叫《满足》[滚石乐队歌♥曲]
Uh, it's called "Satisfaction."
你写的吗
And you wrote it?
对 我写的
Yes. Yes, I did.
吉米 拜托
Jimmy, come on.
我们写的
We wrote it.
拉斐特中学
你要这个吗 好
You want this one? Yeah.
你一定是伊兹
Oh. You must be Izzy.
你愿演电影吗
You're game to be in the movie?
实际上 我不想离开舒适区
Actually, I have no interest in leaving my comfort zone,
我不愿演电影
and I would not like to be in the movie.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表