剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
The woods are making them weird."
我也是
I'll go, too.
硬币在我的口袋里都要烧出一个洞了
This quarter is burning a hole in my pocket.
好 但我要说清楚
Okay, but I want to make something clear.
我们不会找乐子 也不会创造回忆
We're not gonna have any fun and we're not gonna make
让你妈妈觉得她错过了
any memories that your mom might feel like she's missing out on.
是的 别享受
Yes, don't enjoy yourselves.
我只求如此
That is all I ask.
雷 你来吗
Ray, you coming?
算了
Hardly.
童子军该待在森林里
A scout's place is in the jungle.
这不是
Th-- This is not a-a...
我们很快回来
We'll be back soon.
好 第一页
All right. Page 1 --
欢迎来到家里
Welcome to the family.
你不是家人 以后也做不到
You are not, nor will you ever be good enough for this.
你们需要修理工吗
Y'all need a mechanic?
我们不是刚在路上见过你吗
"Didn't we just see you on the road?"
那肯定是我哥哥
Oh, that must have been my brother.
他喜欢提醒旅客注意那条崎岖不平的路
He likes to warn travelers about that bumpy road.
修理工很快就会回来
The mechanic will be back soon enough.
你们可以去对面的餐厅等着
Y'all can wait in the diner across the way.
世界上最好吃的华夫饼
"World's best waffles?
让他们证明吧
Let's make them prove it."
我可以花这个硬币了
And I can spend my quarter.
我拿了好久
I've been holding it so long,
邓布利多的头像都印在我的手掌上了
the Dumbledore guy's printed on my palm.
我不知道
I don't know, guys.
我们现在吃华夫饼不大合适吧
It's not a great look for us to be eating waffles
他们还在被困森林里呢
while the rest of them are stranded in the woods.
我们就待在这里吧
Let's just stay here.
或者坐在能看到这里的地方
Or in a seat with a view of here.
放低期待
Expectations low.
这里肯定没人又压抑
This will be empty and depressing.
你的世界观有缺陷
Man, your worldview is flawed.
我要去觅食了
I'm off to forage.
我要弄点额外的食物 以防万一
I'm gonna bring some extra sustenance just in case.
你如何让一本童子军日记跳舞
Hey, how do you make a, uh, a scout journal dance?
加点牛肉干
Put a little jerky in it.
没听懂
Not sure that makes sense.
他走时喜欢来一句妙语
He likes a clever exit line.
真好笑 亲爱的
So hilarious, darling.
做得好 再见
Well done. Yeah, bye.
好 说到哪里了
All right, where were we?
让我们回到序言部分
Let's double back to the prologue.
最开始 有JJ和玛雅
"And in the beginning, there was JJ and Maya.
JJ和玛雅在一起 JJ曾是玛雅 不
And the JJ was with Maya, and the JJ was Maya --" Oh, no.
那肯定不对 是吧
That can't be right, can it?
那就是你写的
No, that's what you wrote.
在我的脑海中回忆要困难得多
It is so much harder to re-create it in my mind.
如果你难住了 我有个好消息
Well, if you're stumped, then I have very good news.
我复印了一份
I made a copy,
我带了我这份给蒂姆看
and I brought mine to show Tim, too!
肯尼斯 我真想吻你
Oh, Kenneth, I could kiss you...
如果在母亲-助手交互
if it weren't strictly prohibited
这一部分中没有明确禁止的话
in the section on mother-helper interactions.
你改了
You changed it.
是啊
I sure did.
护理手册2.0能让JJ为一切做好准备
With Care Book 2.0, JJ's ready for anything.
我做了一些修改
I made a few changes, made some corrections.
这好多了
Oh, it's way better.
玛雅
Oh, Maya...
你突然出现了无关的眼球抽搐
you've suddenly developed an unrelated eye twitch.
这真的是世界上最好吃的华夫饼 试试吧爸爸
"These really are the world's best waffles. Try one, Dad."
不 我不需要早餐
No, I don't need breakfast.
我只需要这个修理工赶紧休息完
I just need this mechanic to get back from his break, fast.
只是两个漏气车胎 可以笑的
Just a couple flats, guys. Okay to laugh.
你好 梅布尔或者之类的名字
Hey, Mabel or something like that.
这玩意儿能让我做什么
What kind of trouble can I get into with this?
后面有摇奖机
We got prize machines in the back.
可以用25美分吗
A machine for 25 cents?!
她会搞懂的
She'll figure it out.
抱歉我没那么有趣
I'm sorry I'm not that much fun.
我们得离开这里
We just got to get out of here.
你不担心错过了和蒂姆的会面吗
Aren't you nervous about missing the big Tim meeting?
我对很多事都紧张
"I'm nervous about a lot.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell Mom."
父子碰头啊
W-- Just a...father-son powwow?
只有爸爸和儿子
Just for fathers and sons?
不带妈妈和弟弟妹妹
No moms or siblings allowed?
行啊
Sure, sure.
大学生活开始变得真实起来
"College is starting to feel real now --
全靠自己
being on my own
没有你 妈妈和肯尼斯
without you or Mom or Kenneth.
我怎么和人们见面
How do I meet people?
这对我来说很难
It's hard for me."
伙计 大学可以不说话
Buddy, college is the place to be nonverbal.
大家都只想谈论自己
All anybody wants to do is talk about themselves.
你就问一个问题 然后让他们畅所欲言
You ask a question and just let them go.
但你很棒
But you're great,
人们会看出来的
and people will see that.
一开始可能会很慢
It -- It can be a slow start.
我就是
It was for me.
我想我最后挺好的
I think I ended up okay.
最后跟你一样吗
"Ending up like you?
我接受
I'll take it."
这样聊天挺好的
It's nice to get to talk like this.
我吃一块吧
You know what? I'll take a bite.
修理工回来了
Oh, wow. Mechanic's back.
练习和别人见面
Mm. Practice meeting someone.
再吃100块华夫饼
Get, like, 100 more of these.
这不对
This is wrong.
不完全
Incomplete.
应对玛雅的策略
"Tactics for handling Maya."
该死 这真的管用
Damn it, this would actually work.
玛雅 放松 我只是填补了一些空白
Maya, relax. I just filled in some gaps.
现在你觉得你可以教我怎么关心JJ了
Oh, so now you think you can teach me about caring for JJ?
我感受到了一些压力
Okay, I'm sensing some tension.
让我努力获得交流徽章
Let me work towards my communication badge
通过练习调解
by practicing mediation
同时吃一些可能无毒的植物
while eating some probably-not-poisonous plants
为了获得野外生存徽章
for my wilderness survival badge.
妈妈 告诉肯尼斯你的感受
Mom...tell Kenneth how you feel.
我觉得肯尼斯用他的秘密和谎言之书
I feel like Kenneth is second-guessing my ability
质疑我照顾JJ的能力
to care for JJ with his book of secrets and lies.
肯尼斯
Kenneth.
我觉得玛雅并不欣赏
I feel that Maya doesn't appreciate
JJ遇见我之后取得的进步
the strides JJ has taken since he met me.
她嫉妒我的书里
And she is jealous that my book
-写了一切 -现在
- covers everything! - Now --
我觉得肯尼斯是忘恩负义的助手
I think Kenneth is an ungrateful stooge.
我觉得你可以去死了
And I feel like you can kiss my ass!
很棒 现在冲突解决了
Great. Now that the, uh, conflict has been resolved --
-下车 -逼我啊
- Get out! - Make me!
带着我的书回来
Wh-- Get back here with that book!
再见
See ya!
你疯了吗
Aah! Are you insane?!
JJ最棒的搭讪词在里面呢
JJ's best pickup lines are in there.
决定 决定
Decisions, decisions, huh?
明显的选择是弹力球
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表