剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
- who doesn't even want us. - Nonsense.
-我爸爸不知道我们来 -你没打电♥话♥吗
- My father doesn't know we're coming. - You didn't call?
不好意思 日本人先打电♥话♥了吗
I'm sorry. Did the Japanese call first?
喂 珍珠港 我们想去一趟
"Hey, Pearl Harbor, we're thinking of dropping by.
-七号♥怎么样 -天啊
- How's the 7th?" - Wow.
别在意你们妈妈的历史梗
You'll have to excuse your mother's historical references.
-她在处理很多情绪 但愿她醉了 -非常醉
- She's processing a lot of emotions and hopefully drunk. - Very.
-看吧 -我只是希望去那里能感受一下文化
- See? - I just hope we have time for some culture while we're there.
我们终于离开了愚蠢的加州
We're finally away from stupid California,
那里只有
where all we have there is...
哥们
"Hey, dude.
酷啊 牛气 哥们 给我点鳄梨酱
Oh, gnarly, wave, dude. Hey, can you spot me some guac?"
你是加州人吗
Are you from California?
我喜欢你的口音
I love your accent.
我当然是加州人
I'm totally from Cali.
在英国加州人很异域风情和性感吗
So, in England, that's, like, exotic and sexy?
当然了
Very much so.
这趟旅行酷毙了 哥们
Oh, gnarly reframing on this trip, dude.
打扰一下 你们有没有
Excuse me. Uh, do you have any periodicals
关于王室的期刊 奢华的生活方式
about the royal family -- the fabulous lifestyles,
权谋宫斗 但是专给男人看的
the palace intrigue -- but, you know, for men?
抱歉没有 但如果我找到了
Sorry, but if I come across anything,
我会送到你的座椅
I can bring it to you in your seat.
不 不用了
Oh, no, that's okay.
我和一群吹毛求疵的人一起旅行
I'm traveling with a pretty judgmental party.
如果他们知道我喜欢王室的一切
If they knew that I loved all things royal family --
两件事 我刚试着冲一个苹果下去
Two things -- I just tried to flush an apple,
所以好马桶只剩一个了
so we're down to one pooper.
还有
Also...
妈妈爸爸 肯尼斯喜欢王室
Mom, Dad! Kenneth loves the royals!
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
-太扯了 -太扯了
- That is so lame! - So lame.
等等
Oh, wait.
这是关于梅格汉·马克尔
I-Is this about Meghan Markle
和种族敏感性值得称赞
and the laudable and healing evolution
-而令人欣慰的进步吗 -那很积极
- of racial sensibilities? - 'Cause that's actually very positive.
-没什么好笑的 -值得称赞
- Nothing funny about that. - Laudable. Laudable.
不 和那没有关系
No, it has nothing to do with that.
很好 哈哈哈
Oh, good! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
-俗气 -废柴
- Lame! - You loser.
你们还得把我这个废柴带去英国
A loser your ass is taking to England.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
即将抵达伦敦希思罗机场 现在开始下降
We've begun our initial descent into London Heathrow.
三十分钟后着陆
We'll be landing in 30 minutes.
我们真到了
We're really here.
我受不了了
Oh, I can't bear it.
现在我得去见我爸爸
Now I'm actually gonna have to see my father
和他可怕的 虚伪的老婆
and his dreadful, phony wife,
她会说 我能给你倒点什么吗 亲爱的
with her, "Can I get you something, dear?"
你其实是想把我弄死 可不是吗
It's like, "Oh, yeah, you want to get me dead, is what you want to get me, innit?"
我刚说了"可不是吗" 我们真到了
I just said "Innit." Now we're really here.
好吧 也许你
Okay, so maybe you're not
还没准备好去你♥爸♥爸家
ready to go to your dad's house just yet.
我们也许可以花一天适应
Maybe we take a day to acclimate.
不
No.
我来这里是为了养家糊口
I came here to provide for my family.
在做到这点之前
I mean, until I've done that,
我觉得我一刻都没法享受
I really don't believe I could enjoy a single moment.
英国♥母♥亲 我回家了
Mother England, I am home!
看看这些酒馆
Oh, look at the pubs!
看看太阳 看不到
Look at the sun! You can't!
看看人们 个个面色苍白
Look at the people! So delightfully pasty-faced.
好了 有趣爸爸搞定了她
All right, Fun Dad took care of her.
现在轮到你了
Time for you.
好的 听我说
Okay, hear me out.
那栋大楼
That building over there --
是我第一次爱上伦敦的地方
it's where I first fell in love with London.
在那栋楼上能看到全城最好的风景
That tower -- best views in the city.
你是个电影制♥作♥人 拍个美丽的远景如何
You're a filmmaker. How about a great vista?
这听起来很酷
"That actually sounds cool."
好 来吧 看看
All right. There we go. Let's check it out.
威斯敏斯特中♥央♥大厅
Uh, Central Hall Westminster.
观景台景色优美
"Stunning views from observation deck.
轮椅通道 全部区域都有
Wheelchair access -- all areas except...
除了观景台
observation deck.
去你的 吉米·迪梅奥
So, screw you, Jimmy DiMeo." Huh.
加州6级地震就这感觉
And that's a Cali 6.0 earthquake.
你真酷 雷
You're so cool, Ray.
你为什么穿成这样
How come you're dressed this way?
有个很棒的故事 姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh. Awesome story, dude.
我落地以后醉得很厉害
I was so wasted when I landed,
拿错了行李箱
I grabbed the wrong suitcase.
所以某个废物正在穿着你的帅气衣服
So, some loser's walking around in your cool clothes.
而这家伙的衣服是女士中码
Meanwhile, this guy's shirt's a ladies' medium.
大概是因为他只比儿童尺码大一点
Probably because he's between boy sizes.
那家伙太废了
That guy's so lame!
好 你看够白金汉宫了
Okay, that's enough Buckingham Palace for you.
等等 我在谋划怎么见女王
Hold on. I'm working on a plan to meet the Queen.
女王
Queen!
-出来 -走吧
- Come outside! - Come on.
她不在里面 现在挂的是国旗
She's not even there. The Union Flag is flying.
挂主♥权♥旗时她才在里面
It's the Royal Sovereign when she's there.
-王室迷妹 -声音小点
- Hey! Royals lover! - Keep it down.
我很羞愧 好吗 我不该喜欢王室
I'm ashamed, okay? I shouldn't like the royals.
他们没做什么出名的事 他们不是美国人
They're famous for nothing, they're not American, and --
-但你就是喜欢他们 -他们迷住了我
- Yeah, and you can't get enough of 'em! - They've got ahold on me.
我都没给哈里的婚礼定闹钟
I didn't even set an alarm for Harry's wedding.
我的生物钟自己响了
My body just knew.
这不能说出去
But this can't get out, all right?
我14岁 我的声誉很重要
I'm 14 years old. My brand is everything.
好的 我闭嘴
Okay. My lips are sealed.
但那场婚礼
But that wedding, though.
别说了
Stop it!
太美了
It was beautiful.
你去哪了 为什么打扮成这样
Where were you, and why do you look like that?
必须贯彻人设 哥们
Had to look the part, brah.
幸运的是 2英里外有家很酷的派克森店
Luckily, there's a sick PacSun 2 miles away.
我伙计达米安带我去的
My boy Damien hooked me up.
你看起来很荒谬
You look ridiculous,
而且你错过了你来这里要看的所有东西
and you're missing everything you came here to see.
你会后悔的 哥们
You're gonna regret this...brah.
你听起来就像达米安
You sound just like Damien!
-这真是个好主意 谢谢 -拜托
- This was such a good idea. Thank you. - Oh, please.
我又不急着见你♥爸♥爸
It's not like I was in a big rush to see your father.
他总是开我个矮的玩笑
All his jokes about me being short.
我身高中等 他才是怪胎
I am average height. He's the freak.
谁想长到1米95啊
Who wants to be 6'5"?
买♥♥特制睡袋 不用了谢谢
Buy a special sleeping bag? No, thank you.
-你的身高很正常 -这么久才说
- You are the perfect height. - Take longer to say it.
厉害了 那是威斯敏斯特教堂吗
Oh, rad. Is that Westminster Abbey?
你认识什么电影明星吗
So, you know any movie stars?
菲欧娜 我刚问了个问题
Fiona, I just asked a question.
我是来分享我的南加州气氛的
I'm down to share my SoCal vibes,
肯定要有点意见交换
but, like, there's got to be a little give-and-take.
你是不是常去威尼斯海滩
Do you go to Venice Beach a lot?
我刚回答了
I just answered that!
很有趣 对吧 经历这样的一天
Fun, right? A day of this,
你就会准备好和你♥爸♥爸聊聊了
and you'll be ready to talk to your dad.
天啊
Oh, God.
不 我们离他的家太近了
Oh, no, we're getting awfully close to his place.
-会没事的 -你好 愚蠢的公交
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表