剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
来了
It came.
JJ的第一个大学选择
JJ's first college decision.
我们不能侵犯他的隐私
W-We can't invade his privacy --
大学的特洛伊依然给你发短♥信♥吗
Troy from college still e-mails you?
-晚点再说 打开 -不 这个瞬间属于JJ
- Later! Open it! - No! This is JJ's moment.
他还有不到一个小时到家 我们可以等
He'll be home in less than an hour. We can wait.
好
Yeah.
回去 路过
Back in! We're comin' through!
来了 JJ的第一个决定
It came -- JJ's first decision.
天啊 但为什么屏幕上
Oh, God. But why is the screen
全是我婴儿时的裸照
filled with my naked baby pictures?
因为令人尴尬 走吧
Because it's embarrassing. Come on.
来了
It came!
晚点见 黏土男孩
Later, clay boy.
走吧 大家一起去
Come on, you guys. Let's go.
注意 拉斐特中学
Attention, Lafayette.
这不是演习
This is not a drill!
来了 这不是演习
It came! This is not a drill!
另一个强大的蒙太奇技巧是
Another powerful montage technique
一场旨在为英雄助威的社区集♥会♥游♥行♥
is the community-gathering march designed to rally the hero.
你的第一个大学决定来了
Your first college decision is in.
长岛科技大学 我的母校
Hey, Long Beach Tech? My alma mater!
我们希望你来打开 JJ
We wanted you to open it, JJ.
在所有人面前吗 万一我没被录取呢
"In front of everyone? What if I don't get in?"
这不是什么大事
Well, it's no big deal.
你们能停下 收起来吗
Could you just -- Just stop. Put them away.
恭喜
您被录取
-好耶 -棒
- Yes! - Yo!
好耶
Yes! Yes!
-天啊 -JJ要上大学了
- Oh, my God! - JJ's going to college!
好耶
Yes!
好耶
Yes!
没人录下来吗
Did no one film that?
无言有爱 第三季第二十一集
JJ 我知道你很想上纽约大学
JJ, I know you've got your heart set on NYU,
但我希望你至少考虑一下 学费更低
but I want you to at least consider the more affordable,
离家更近 学费更低的长岛科技大学
closer-to-home, and more affordable Long Beach Tech.
我希望你没为此付出太多精力
"I hope you didn't put a lot of effort --"
54个理由中的第一个是
Point 1 of 54 --
发我邮箱
"E-mail all this to me.
我要去准备见伊兹的父母了
I have to go get ready to meet Izzy's parents.
肯尼斯 感谢你的建议
Kenneth, thanks for the pointers."
这是我的特长
Ah. It's my specialty.
我前女友的爸爸依然给我打电♥话♥
My ex's dad still calls me.
总是邀请我去打猎 攀岩
Always inviting me out hunting, rock climbing,
去与世隔绝的湖上钓鱼
out fishing on a secluded lake early in the mor--
等等
Wait.
马夫是想谋杀我吗
Is Marv trying to kill me?
JJ 我也能帮你
JJ, I can help with that, too.
我对见父母很了解
I know a lot about meeting parents.
我对《拜见岳父大人》也很了解
I know a lot about "Meet the Parents."
你知道配乐的是兰迪·纽曼吗
Did you know that Randy Newman did the score?
这个也发我邮箱
"E-mail me that too."
这孩子为什么不再听我话了
Why does that kid not listen to me anymore?
长岛科技大学是个好学校
LBTC is a good school.
他没当回事
He's only writing it off
是因为只有我在说
because I'm the one pushing it.
我要去那里拍些视频 让他喜欢上那里
I'm gonna go there and take some videos to get him excited.
你想加入吗 老校友
You want to join, alum?
不了 我要和马夫去跳伞
Nah, I-I'm gonna go skydiving with Marv.
不 我去
No, uh, I'm in.
好
Yeah, yeah.
孩子们 你们能帮我劝劝你们妈妈吗
Kids, can you please help me talk some sense into your mom?
她想让我去脑瘫奖
She wants me to go to the Cerebral Palsy Awards.
再说一次 是脑瘫基金
Again, Cerebral Palsy Foundation.
没人说"奖"
No one said "Awards."
你们获得了脑瘫提名吗
You guys are nominated for a Palsie?
那不是奖 就算是
Not an award. And surely,
也不会叫那个名字
it wouldn't be called that if it were.
不 那是个很棒的活动
No, it's a nice event.
通用时装负责提供服装
Fashion 4 All is supplying the clothing,
所以他们想让我们参加
so they want to include us.
梅勒妮 我去过这种活动
Melanie, I've been to these things.
不过是人们盛装打扮 互相恭喜
It's just people getting dressed up congratulating themselves.
每个人都在互相臭屁
Everyone's just clotting each other's brumpets.
英语里没这种说法吧
That can't be a real English thing.
我有时候会自己编 雷
I make them up sometimes, Ray.
洛根和我每年都很期待这个活动
Logan and I look forward to this event every year.
你应该带上JJ
You should bring JJ.
-那应该会很有趣 -去不了
- Oh, well, that would make it fun. - "Can't."
JJ要第一次见伊兹父母
JJ's meeting Izzy's parents for the first time,
他非常嘚瑟
and he's being really smug about it.
你俩谁想和我去吗
Well, would either of you two like to come with me?
我们都知道我会去
We all know I'm going.
我只是让梅勒妮使点劲 让她以为她欠我
I'm just making Melanie work for it so she owes me.
这不该说出来吧
Shouldn't that be subtext?
我什么都说出来
I don't really do subtext.
我去 JJ要去上大学了
I'll go. JJ's going to college.
我要在家里提高地位
I want to move up in the power rankings.
我也去
I-I'll go too.
如果我没得分 我也不想让雷得分
I don't want Ray getting points if I'm not.
家庭不是这样运作的
That's not really how family works.
你们都会得分 每人35分
You'll both get points -- 35 each.
-仅仅一天吗 -好的
- For one day?! - All right!
你们也太乱套了
You guys are so screwed up.
梅勒妮 你真不该说出来
Melanie, you should really let that be subtext.
你好 JJ
Ooh-ooh! Yo, JJ!
欢迎来到长岛科技大学[LBTC]
Welcome to LBTC!
对我来说 L代表妹子
Where for me, the L was for Ladies,
B代表篮球
the B was for Basketball,
C代表我努力维持及格分数
and C was for the grade I had to maintain
以待在篮球队钓妹子
to stay on the basketball team to keep getting ladies.
-T呢[茶] -不用 谢谢 我刚喝过咖啡
- What about T? - No, thanks. I just had some coffee.
嘣 依然搞笑
Bam! Still works!
-我能开始带队参观了吗 -请
- May I start the tour? - Please.
最后一次
Last one.
在我们进入
Please keep your voices down
福尔班上校图书馆时 请不要喧哗
as we enter the Colonel Forbin Library.
JJ 这是新建的 我上学那会儿还没有呢
JJ, it's brand-new. Wasn't here when I was.
一点小科普
So, a little history --
福尔班图书馆有83年历史了
the Forbin Library is 83 years old.
什么 不可能 我为什么错过了
What?! No way! How'd I miss this?
-嘘 -抱歉
- Shh! - Sorry.
肯定不会超过这个了
Oh, yeah. Good luck trying to top this!
好 现在我们前往科学中心
Okay. Now let's head to the science center,
去看200英寸的望远镜
with our 200-inch telescope.
什么
Whaaa?!
JJ 你来了
JJ, you're here!
警告一下
Little warning --
当我告诉爸爸要带男孩回家时 他反应不好
when I told Dad I was bringing a boy home, it didn't go well.
我不确定他有什么计划
I'm not sure what he has planned,
但他今早给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 预约了家庭骚乱处理
but he called the police this morning to schedule a domestic disturbance.
好吧 我该怎么办
"Okay. What should I do?"
这种事没有规则手册
Um...it's not like there's a rule book,
但礼貌点 别碰我
but be polite. Don't touch me.
对他要坚定 但让他赢得每次争论
Be firm with him, but let him win every argument.
如果他让你直呼他的名 这是测试
If he tells you to call him by his first name, that is a test.
千万别叫 等等 不不不
Do not do it. Wait. No, no, no, no, no.
-爸爸 -稍等 亲爱的
- Hey, Dad. - One second, honey. Yeah.
好了
All right.
让我们见见你男友吧 甜心
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表