剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Kenneth, I'm going through the motions
在公♥寓♥里找你
of looking for you in the apartment,
虽然我很肯定你在热水浴缸里
even though I'm pretty sure you're in the hot tub.
又怎么了 老爹 我该离开浴缸吗
What now, Dad? Should I get out of the tub?
不 肯尼斯
No, Kenneth.
实际上 你有多久
Actually, how long have you --
不 抱歉 我不是你♥爸♥爸
No, sorry. Not your dad.
我的手起皱了
I am feeling pruny.
你好激动要回学校
You were so excited to go back to school.
发生了什么
What happened?
你看到了我的成绩单
You saw my transcripts.
你以前搞砸了吗
So you used to be a screw-up?
吉米 你认识的人 JJ的助手 篮球教练
Jimmy, the guy you know, JJ's aide, basketball coach --
这是我最好的形象
that's the best me anyone's ever seen.
但这要结束了
But this is ending.
我害怕我又会成为之前那个人
I'm scared I'm gonna go back to being that other guy.
如果我把你逼急了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I pushed you too hard.
只是有个人
It just felt really nice
认真对待我说的话 这感觉很棒
to have someone take what I said seriously.
我真的有
I did. I do.
如果那是真的
If that's true...
长岛科技大学
我觉得这对你来说会挺好的
...I think this would be good for you.
不管你想不想要我的支持
And whether you want my support or not...
我相信你
I believe in you.
你很擅长 吉米
You're good at this, Jimmy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在想起身拥抱你
I'd like to get out and hug you now.
把我的西装给我
Hand me my suit.
电脑 放老鹰乐队的歌♥
Computer! Play the Eagles!
别叫电脑 亲爱的
No computer, sweetie!
我每次都放歌♥
I just play the songs every time!
抱歉 妈妈
We're sorry, Mom.
雷和我搞砸了
Ray and I really screwed things up for you.
你强迫我坐上轮椅
You physically forced me into the wheelchair.
我们真是笨蛋
What a couple of boobs we are.
不 怪我 我逼你们的
No, it's my fault. I drove you to it.
甚至可能有一些流派的教育思想
There are probably even some schools of parenting thought
对权力排名体系的存在
that would frown on the very existence
表示不满
of the power rankings system.
你觉得呢
You think?
我配不上这个礼品袋
I don't even deserve this gift bag.
他们没送礼品袋
They didn't give out gift bags.
那这就是某人的包了
Oh, that was someone's purse, then.
天啊 这女人抢了小蜜蜂的货吗
Geez, did this woman hijack a Burt's Bees shipment?
抱歉我今天大出洋相 梅兰妮
Ohh, I'm sorry I made a scene today, Melanie.
只是我看到你儿子上了台 我也想那样
Just seeing your son up there, I wanted that.
你真的在比较我们的孩子吗
Are you seriously comparing our kids?
如果我们要聊我们想要的事
I mean, if we're talking about things we want,
我还希望我儿子太忙 不能来参加这些活动呢
I want my son to be too busy to come to these kinds of things.
我希望他上大学 有女友
I want him to go to college, have a girlfriend.
你虽然这样说
You say that,
但是他带回来的女孩和你不一样
but then he brings home a girl who isn't exactly like you,
这真是很侮辱人
and it's actually very insulting.
但我们不要对比孩子
But we're not comparing our kids.
JJ在翱翔
JJ's soaring.
那应该让你很骄傲
That should make you so proud.
这会让我嫉妒
I mean, it could make me jealous.
但我没那么低级
But I know better.
你也该如此
You should too.
今晚你配得上一点荣誉 梅兰妮
You deserved a bit of glory tonight, Melanie.
你是个很棒的妈妈
You are a great mother.
也是个很好的朋友
And you're a very good friend.
实际上 只有一种方式来感谢你
And, actually, there's really only one way to thank you.
千万别唱《万福玛利亚》
Please don't sing "Ave Maria."
好吧
Okay.
伊兹
Izzy?
我们为什么想被抓来着
Why did we want to get caught?
我希望我在楼梯下看见轮椅
I hope I'm seeing this wheelchair
是因为JJ消失了
at the bottom of the stairs because JJ got raptured!
好吧 我要把你翻过去 好吗
Um, okay. I'm -- I'm gonna roll you over, okay?
好吧 我要说了
O-Okay. I'm gonna say it.
你妈妈的裤子太容易扯掉了
Your mom's pants are way too accessible.
我要上去了
I'm coming up there!
好吧
Okay.
老爸
Hi, Daddy!
搞什么 孩子
What the -- Kid,
如果你不下我女儿的床 我
if you don't get out of my daughter's bed, I --
我不确定这是否冒犯
I'm not sure if this is offensive.
我要用左脚狠狠踢你的屁♥股♥
I'm gonna put my left foot so far up your ass,
以至于它将因刻画残疾人而获得奥斯卡奖
it'll win an Oscar for portraying someone with a disability!
-老爸 -怎么了
- Dad! - What?!
你有五秒时间 先生
And you got 5 seconds, mister!
五秒 四秒
Five, four...
三秒半
three and a half!
天啊
Oh, boy.
如果我再看见你来我家
And if I ever see you in my house again,
你就死定了
you're a dead man!
如果我伤着你了 就告诉我 好吗
You let me know if I'm hurting you, okay?
我该把你扔到墙上
I should put you through a wall!
别担心 我抱着你呢
Don't worry. I got you.
食堂
Dining halls, ooh-ooh!
创始人去世儿子的纪念馆
Memorial to the founder's dead son, ooh-ooh!
并不棒 我知道
Yeah, it's not great. I know.
我做到了 吉米 我递交了申请
I did it, Jimmy. I sent it in.
新的一章开始了
A new chapter begins.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我的肯尼斯
Oh, my Kenneth.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你是我不知道我需要的最棒的爸爸
You're the greatest dad I didn't know I needed.
别理解 别在乎
Don't understand that. Don't care.
亲爱的 我今天好想你 JJ
Darling, I missed you today, JJ.
但你很忙 我很高兴
But you were busy, and I'm glad.
跟伊兹的父母见面很顺利
"Meeting Izzy's parents went great.
你的通用时装裤子真的很有帮助
Your Fashion 4 All pants really helped."
你最棒了 妈妈
"You're the best, Mom."
你很开心 我就高兴了
You're happy, and that's music to my ears.
但是等等 你的裤子为什么穿反了
But wait, why are your pants on backwards?
你的裤子为什么穿反了
Why are your pants on backwards?!
JJ 你的裤子为什么穿反了
JJ! Why are your pants on backwards?!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表