剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
不用了 我们没事
Nah. We're good.
不是说完全没事 不然来这里很奇怪
Not so good that it's weird that we're here.
其实主要是她有问题
She's really the one with all the problems.
我能想到一些问题
I mean, I can think of some problems.
我丢了计算器 我无法接受
I lost my calculator, and I cannot deal,
知道吗 我妹妹
and, you know, my younger sister
比我酷多了
is just so much cooler than me.
我在睡梦中哭泣 却不知道
I cry in my sleep and don't know it.
真的吗
Seriously?
真是一团糟
Just a ginormous mess.
感谢你的分享
Wow. Thank you for sharing.
我认同你的感觉
I validate your feelings,
但你本来就很棒了
but you are great just the way you are,
我们很激动你来了
and we are thrilled that you're here.
真的吗
Really?
真好
That's so nice.
我想在分享前拉手
I'll take my touch before I share,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
我在问 你看了昨晚的《世界垃圾大战》吗
I said, did you see last night's "World's Best Garbage Fights"?
新电视看起来效果一定不错
Bet it looks pretty sweet on that new screen.
是的 我看了
Yeah, yeah. I saw it.
垃圾就像是在你房♥间里
Yeah, it's like the trash is in the room with you.
我没看 那是哪一集
I missed it. Which episode was it?
我说过我看了 罗德
I said I saw it, Rod!
休息时间结束了
Break's over!
迪伦 关于青少年支持团体的事
Oh, hey, Dylan, about the whole teen group thing --
我想着如果我穿更柔软更诱人的衣服
I was thinking if I wore softer, more inviting clothes
就会有更多人拉我的手
I'd get more touches.
你能看出这是妈妈的衣服吗
Can you tell this is Mom's?
看不出
No.
雷 关于团体
Ray, about the group,
他们似乎获益良多
they seemed to get a lot from it.
我觉得占他们的便宜不对
I don't feel right taking advantage of them.
你真高尚 迪伦
That's very noble of you, Dylan.
那你的衣柜我也可以用了
Ooh, that puts your wardrobe on the table.
你有什么柔软的裤子
Whatcha got soft-pants-wise?
你没听 这结束了
You're not listening. It's over.
你也不能回去
You're not going back, either.
才怪呢
The heck I'm not.
我不知道你怎么会突然有了良心
I don't know where you suddenly got a conscience,
但这很有作用
but this is working.
我要回去
I'm going back.
我不指望你理解 雷
I don't expect you to get it, Ray,
但我很坚强
but I'm strong,
我的职责就是照顾弱者
and it's my job to look out for the weak.
结束了
It's over.
照顾我
Look out for me.
我穿着妈妈的毛衣
I'm wearing Mom's sweater
好让别的女孩碰我的手臂
so some girl will touch my arm.
还有什么更弱的
What could be more weak?
感谢前来 科里
Oh, thanks for coming over, Corey.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我很感激能和我的导师
I'm grateful to have as much time
多多接触
with my mentor as possible.
我已经做了你上次让我做的一切
I already did everything you told me to last time.
我知道 很酷
I know. Very cool, very cool. Yeah.
现在请你全部撤销
Uh, but, now if you could just undo it all.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
告诉欧文JJ不是喜剧演员
Tell Owen that JJ's not a comedian
不要为他制♥造♥胜利
and don't manufacture victories for him.
不要贿赂孩子来参加他的聚会
So don't bribe kids to come to his party?
不要 他们自己会来的
No. They'll come on their own.
不来的人 反正我们也不想要他们来
And the ones that don't, you don't want them anyway.
-我们会在的 -我猜你说得对
- We'll be there. - I guess you're right.
写封信
I mean, the whole "Write a letter
假装自己是罗斯福的招数明显很蠢
and pretend to be FDR" thing was obviously dumb.
欧文立马就看穿了
Owen saw through it right away.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
"Bra-freaking-vo."
还有什么吗
But everything else?
没了 就是别再撒谎
No, just no lies.
我不该告诉他
And I shouldn't tell him
湖人队想来他的派对
that the Lakers want to come to his party
但他们都生病了
but they all got sick?
之前你遇到时是真的
It was real when it happened to you, actually.
我们就坐吧
Let's take a seat.
我告诉过你别回来 雷
I told you not to come back here, Ray.
你来这里就为了阻止我吗
You came here to stop me?
走吧
Let's go.
我要留下
I'm staying.
我还差这么一点就得知塔拉的姓了
I am this close to finding out Tara's last name.
我忘记编分享的事了
Whoa, I forgot to think of something to share.
疾病 父母离婚
Uh, uh, disease, parents' divorce,
摩托车事故 我火力全开啊
motorcycle accident -- I'm on fire.
也许我身陷火场
Maybe I was on fire...
好了 谁想开始
Okay, who'd like to kick us off?
你找到了
You found it.
我应该先撕哪一块
Which piece should I rip off first?
地狱里见吧
I'll see you in upside-down 7-7-3-4.
因为我生病了 我父母离婚了
My parents got a divorce because of my disease,
-我出了摩托车 -撒谎
- and I have a motorcycle -- - Liar!
他父母没离婚
His parents are not divorced,
他连自行车都不会骑
he can barely ride a bicycle,
他来这里的唯一原因就是跟你们这些女孩见面
and the only reason he came here was to meet you girls --
请跟我解释下原因 你们都好美啊
who, please explain to me why -- are truly all hot --
她父母没死
Her parents aren't dead.
我见过他们 他们很好
I've seen them, and they are beautiful.
走吧 再也别回来
Please go, and don't come back.
许多女孩都来自同一所模特学校
And a lot of them came from the same modelling school.
哪所学校
What school?
哪所学校
What schooooool?!
听起来像是很嗨的派对
Sounds like a rocking party.
奥马尔 过来
Omar, get over here.
带上工作人员
Bring the crew.
感谢前来
Thanks for coming!
我们来早了吗 大家在哪
Are we early? Where is everyone?
一小时前派对就开始了 没人来
It started an hour ago. Nobody came.
简直是一场灾难
This is a huge disaster.
你为什么要放这么大声的音乐
Why are you blasting music?
这样欧文就不会注意到这里没人
So Owen won't notice there's nobody here.
我该怎么做 欧文一会儿会看到的
What do I do? Owen's gonna see this at some point.
你是说他还没来吗
Do you mean he's not here yet?
很棒 那意味着我们还有时间
Well, great. That means we've got time.
没有
Not really.
不
Oh...no.
谁准备好听段子了
Okay, who's ready for some comedy?
请敲鼓
Drum roll please!
我们诚实肯定是件好事
Sure is a good thing we were honest.
奥马尔 回头
Omar, dude, turn around.
难以置信 我身边
Unbelievable. I was surrounded
美女如云 她们给了我机会
by a group of beautiful girls giving me a shot,
你就非得搞破坏
and you had to ruin it.
是我毁了
I ruin it.
我告诉过你 别再回来
I told you not to go back there.
多年来你对我做过许多事 迪伦
Look, you've done a lot to me over the years, Dylan.
你多次打掉我手里的
I've had a lot of ice cream cones
蛋卷冰淇淋
slapped out of my hands,
你引诱我进了很多陷阱
been lured into a lot of pits,
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表