剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I just can't go there.
好 要播我们的故事了
Okay, I think our story's coming up.
这对我来说很有意义
This is going to be huge for me.
感谢格兰特 听起来那些大象过了一个
Thanks, Grant. Sounds like those elephants had a Hanukkah
它们永远不会忘记的光明节
they'll never forget.
接下来的新闻是一家人
And now, a story about a family
在圣诞节前侥幸躲过了噩梦
that narrowly avoided having a nightmare before Christmas.
想象一个英雄 在你的脑中
Picture a hero. In your mind,
他恐怕不是一个小个子 对吗
he's probably not a little guy, is he?
他恐怕没有野性蓬乱的头发
And he probably doesn't have wild, unkempt hair
或从马桶里喝水
or drink out of the toilet.
什么 我只喝过一次
What? One time!
迪伦在我牙膏里放了魔鬼辣椒
Dylan put ghost pepper in my toothpaste.
但昨晚 迪梅奥一家的英雄是
But last night, the DiMeo family spelled "Hero"
狗狗
"D-o-g."
狗英雄 有趣的角度
Dog hero? What a fun angle.
新闻总是这么好看吗
Is the news always this good?
但事实不是这样
But that's not what happened.
不相信我吗
Don't believe me?
听听这个男孩对小辣椒的描述
Listen to what this boy had to say about little Pepper.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
道尔夫
Dolph?!
道尔夫·迪梅奥
雷不是英雄
♪ Ray's not a hero ♪
而且他现在叫道尔夫
♪ Also he is "Dolph" Now ♪
不 我是个英雄
No, I am a hero!
我救了你们
I saved you guys!
雷 没关系
Ray, it doesn't matter.
说真的 谁在乎他们说什么...
Seriously, look, who cares what they say about --
闭嘴 我上电视了
Shut up, I'm on TV!
这很糟糕 因为我们父母通过努力
It stinks because our parents worked so hard
给我们买♥♥了超棒的礼物
to get us all these great presents
即使我们家比较拮据
even though money's been tight.
VR头盔 越野摩托
VR headsets, dirt bikes,
我哥哥的《哈利·波特》同人小说精♥装♥本
my brother's "Harry Potter" Fan fiction in hardback,
机器人吸尘器
one of those robot vacuums.
我的谎言出名了
Hey, my lie is famous.
道尔夫 你错过了一个地方
Hey, Dolph, you missed a spot.
好吧 迪伦 你可以随便嘲笑我
Okay, Dylan. You can mock me all you want,
但我决定不让辣椒独享荣誉这件事烦到我
but I've decided not to let Pepper getting all the credit bug me.
我不会嫉妒狗的
I'm not gonna get jealous of a dog.
我必须克服这点
I have to rise above it.
不然的话我会被逼疯的
It's either that or I let it drive me insane.
后者听起来更有趣 我们那样做吧
Ooh, that sounds more fun. Let's do that.
披萨到了
Yay! Pizza's here!
迪梅奥夫人 我是坎迪·肯辛顿
Mrs. DiMeo? Hi, I'm Candy Kensington.
我来自慈善圣诞老人目标会
I'm from the Newport Beach chapter
波特比奇分会
of the charity Santa's Purpose.
我们本周要在拉斐特中学
We're doing our Jinglethon fundraiser
办铃儿响筹款会
at Lafayette this week.
为什么不叫"圣诞老人慈善会"
Why not "Santa's Cause"?
是啊
Oh, wow, yeah, um...
那听起来更响亮
That's much snappier.
总之 我能进来吗
Anyhoo, um, may I?
我们的任务之一是
So, part of our mission is, uh,
将圣诞节的快乐带给不幸家庭
bringing the joy of Christmas to less fortunate families.
不不 我们不需要慈善资助
Oh, no, no, we're not in need of charity.
-我们以为你是送餐的 -饿死了
- We thought you were food! - I'm starving!
嘘
Oh, shush!
我们听说了你家的故事
Well, we heard your family's story,
我们非常心痛
and we were just heartbroken.
所以我们决定补上你们的所有礼物
So we've decided to replace all of your gifts!
-什么 -不是吧 -搬进来
- What? - No way! - Okay, bring them in!
-那是越野摩托吗 -放那里
- Is that a dirt bike? - Right over there.
天啊 VR头盔 这是最棒的圣诞节
Oh, my gosh, VR goggles! This is the best Christmas ever!
妈妈 我能在家里骑吗
Mom! Can I ride this in the house?
天啊 吉米 我做了什么
Oh, my God, Jimmy. What have I done?
你在圣诞节欺骗了慈善组织
You defrauded a charity at Christmas.
这...
Well...
任何话从你嘴里说出来都不好听
anything can sound bad if you say it.
好的
Okay, yeah!
坏鸟
Bad bird!
小心黑豹
Oh, look out for that panther!
吉米 我感觉好糟
Ohh, Jimmy, I feel so awful.
我为什么要说谎
Why did I lie?
我们必须把礼物还回去
We've got to give these gifts back.
有必要吗
Oh, do we?
想想孩子们
Think of the kids.
亲爱的 不管怎样
Darling, no matter what,
孩子们都不能知道真♥相♥
the kids cannot find out what happened.
你骗了我们
You lied to us?
我们要失去礼物吗
We're losing our presents?
知道吗
You know...
你们应该趁我们还有头盔赶紧玩
you should really try these while we still have them.
JJ 我喜欢惊喜
JJ, I'm all for surprises,
但如果我被蒙着眼 我们很难对话
but if I'm blindfolded, it's hard for us to talk.
没问题 哥们 我替他说
It's no problem, man. I can talk for him.
为了五星好评我什么都做
Anything to get those five stars.
你想让我念什么 宝贝
What do you want me to read, baby?
不 哥们
No, man!
看路
Watch the road!
我们能不能安静地坐着
Can we just sit in silence?
你说什么就是什么 老大
Whatever you say, boss, all right?
只要能得五星好评 宝贝
Anything to get those five stars, baby.
我们到了
We are here.
是奶酪蛋糕工厂吗
It's The Cheesecake Factory, isn't it?
你知道我喜欢奶酪蛋糕
Oh, you know how I love cheesecake.
肯尼斯
Hi, Kenneth!
什么
Wha--
奶酪蛋糕工厂听起来很像我可恶的姐姐们
This Cheesecake Factory sounds a lot like my terrible sisters!
迪梅奥 是真的吗
Yo, DiMeo. Is it true?
你家狗用牙拖走JJ 救了他吗
Did your dog carry JJ to safety with his teeth?
当然不是
No, of course --
你猜怎么着
You know what?
是的 是真的
Yes. Yes, he did.
辣椒是只好狗
Pepper is a great dog.
我家人安全了 这才重要
My family is safe. That's what's important.
布莱克 如果我告诉你
Hey, Blake, what would you do
真正的英雄就在这里
if I told you the real hero is actually here...
你会做什么
...right now?
过来 辣椒
Come here, Pepper!
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
很高兴见到你 JJ
It is so nice to meet you, JJ.
肯尼斯 你看起来很棒
And, Kenneth, you looking good.
你做了什么 掉进不老泉了吗
What did you do, fall in the Fountain of Youth?
你真会说话 琦琦
Oh, you're so sweet, Kiki.
谁想吃饼干 刚烤好的
Anybody want cookies? Fresh from the oven.
好 听起来不错
Sure. Sounds great!
我希望你们被卡在烤箱里
I hope you get stuck in the oven.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
跟她们和好 这样你就能当教练了
"Make your peace with them so you can coach like you want.
她们看起来很和善
They seem lovely."
和善是吗
Oh, lovely, huh?
看好了
Watch.
女士们 我有个激动人心的消息
Ladies, I have some exciting news.
我接到了
I was offered the, uh, job
女子篮球教练的工作
of girls' basketball coach.
篮球
Basketball?
你根本都不懂篮球
You don't even know anything about basketball!
我在高中和大学都打过高水平比赛
I played at a high level in high school and college!
好吧 坏音响
All right, Broken Stereo.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表