剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I think you're quite good for JJ.
我很喜欢你
I think I like you very much.
现在你说你喜欢我
Now you say you like me.
-我喜欢你 -伊兹
- I like you. - Oh, Izzy, Izzy!
如果今晚证明了什么
Well, I guess if this evening proves anything,
那就是JJ是对的
it's that JJ was right.
我们不会理解 不管那是什么
We wouldn't understand, whatever it is.
-什么 -没什么
- What was that? - Oh, nothing.
-你怎么知道的 -什么 我不
- How did you know that? - What? I don't -- Hmm?
没原因 玛雅 帮忙 做一个新桌游
No reason. Maya, help. Help. Make a new board game.
我没看你的手♥机♥ 如果你在暗示这个
I didn't look at your phone, if that's what you're insinuating.
那这是谁
Who's this, then?
你的手♥机♥有摄像头吗
Oh. Your phone has a camera?
肯定很不错
Must be nice.
至少你说话算数
Well, at least you were true to your word.
你没让我毁了一切
You kept me from ruining it.
不用谢
Yeah, you're welcome.
-我真的不知道这怎么有帮助 -念吧
- I really don't see how this helps. - Just read it.
玛雅 快来商场 免费的椒盐饼干样品
"Maya, come to the mall quick. Free pretzel samples."
然后是塔可饼的表情符号♥
And then an emoji of a taco.
好了 你看了我的短♥信♥
There. You read my text.
我觉得被侵犯了 我们扯平了
I feel violated. We are even.
你实际上把这条短♥信♥发给了你的汽车经销商
Also, you actually sent this text to your car dealership.
-什么 -吉米
- What? - Jimmy!
我想吃椒盐饼干样品的
I would've loved pretzel samples.
伊兹 重点是我们很抱歉
Izzy, the point is, we're sorry.
我们对JJ的唯一承诺就是让今晚一切顺利
Our one promise to JJ was to make this night go well,
我们搞砸了
and we screwed that up.
拜托 我们还能做什么
Please, what else can we do?
-你来决定 -我要回家了
- It's your call. - I think I'm gonna go home.
-不行 -除非我们死
- Oh, hell no. - Over our dead bodies.
抱歉 JJ
Look, I'm sorry, JJ.
我不需要你的同情
"I don't need your pity."
这不是同情 我只是有时会觉得内疚
It's not pity. I just feel guilty sometimes.
当我取得重大成就 比如说拿到驾照时
When I hit big milestones like getting my driver's license,
我会想到你做不到
I think about how you won't.
这讲不通
It makes no sense.
我能做到这些事情 而你不能
There's no reason why I should get to be able
这是没有理由的
to do these things and you don't get to.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你说得对 但我们没法控制
"You're right, but we don't have control of it.
我不会浪费时间觉得难过
I don't waste my time feeling bad about it.
你也是
You shouldn't."
我不该吗
I shouldn't?
如果我们要聊无法控制的事
Well, if we're talking about things we can't control,
妈妈见到伊兹会表现糟糕的
Mom with Izzy is gonna be whatever she is.
蛋糕也解决不了
No cake can fix that.
那我们就吃了它吧
"Let's just eat this thing, then."
无谷蛋白的啊
Mmm. Gluten-free, huh?
真是毫无滋味
Yeah, you can really taste the absence of...everything.
雾散了
"The fog is lifting."
是的
Yeah, it really is.
真高兴我们终于可以聊聊这事了
I'm glad we finally got to talk about this.
我是说雾真的散了
"I meant literally."
嗯 我知道
Oh, yeah, no, I-I knew that.
情感迷雾 我们是两个女孩吗
Emotional fog? What are we, a couple of girls?
不准厌恶女人
"No..." M-I-- "...misogyny."
你记得啊
You remembered.
那看起来像妈妈开车撞到的邮箱
Hey, that looks like the mailbox Mom hit with her car.
那是妈妈开车撞到的路灯柱吗
And is that the lamppost Mom hit with her car?
还有妈妈开车撞到的车
And the car Mom hit with her car...
我们离家里只有几个街区了
We're just a couple blocks from home!
跟着妈妈开车撞到的东西
"Follow the things Mom hit with her car."
难怪我车技这么烂
No wonder I'm such a terrible driver.
我们现在是在谈判桌上
Okay, so, here we are at the bargaining table.
不 你在绑♥架♥我
No. You're kidnapping me.
很好 我们来讨论你的提议
All right, great. Let's discuss your proposal.
请留下
Please stay.
我们会给你游戏的许可权
We'll give you the licensing rights to the game.
家里的
Domestic.
贿赂有用吗 看见这零钱罐了吗
Would a bribe help? See this jar of change?
全归你了
It is all yours.
硬币在哪
Where are the quarters?
你真擅长
Oh, wow. You are good at this.
来了
Well, here it is.
吉米有名的奶酪球
Jimmy's famous cheeseball!
这会让你爱我们
Yes, this will make you love us.
看起来比平常的更大一些
It looks bigger than usual.
只是离你的脸更近
It's just closer to your face.
不好 我这边好滑
Oh, no! My side is slipping!
我这边也是
Oh, as is my side!
-接到了 -这是你这辈子动作最快的一次
- Got it. - Fastest you've ever moved in your whole damn life!
真棒 吉米
Good D. Good -- Good D, Jimmy.
-来点吗 -其实不用
- Yeah? - I'm okay, actually.
伊兹 如果我们这些可悲的恶心人能做好一件事
Izzy, if there's one thing we miserable retches can do,
那就是做一个满怀爱意的派对奶酪球
it's make a party cheeseball that radiates with love.
请你吃吧
Please eat?
-或者别吃 -或者别吃
- Or don't. - Or don't.
好恶心
Ew! That's gross!
是粘土吗
Is that clay?!
对 我们全试吃完了
Bingo! Super-taster over here.
是粘土和狗粮
I mean, it's clay and dog food.
我又不会全用粘土
Wh-- I'm not gonna use all my clay.
我还要玩的
I play with that.
你们这群人什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you people?
你还在啊
"You're still here."
我还担心他们把你吓走了
"I was worried they scared you off."
真搞笑 你是一张牌
That's rich. You are a...card.
你有性病吗
"Do you have a venereal disease?"
不是那张牌 就是普通的牌
I mean, not that card. Just a card in general.
怎么这么久 一切还好吗
What took so long? Is everything okay?
我回头回答这问题
I will try to find the right time to answer that question.
一切还好吗
"Has it been okay?"
你♥爸♥妈让我
Your parents made me...
觉得很受欢迎
...feel very welcome.
你得更信任我们 JJ
You have to have a little more faith in us, JJ.
我做不到 抱歉 我们很糟糕
I can't do this. I'm sorry. We were awful.
我们拷问她 侵犯她的隐私
We grilled her, we invaded her privacy,
给她喂了狗粮
we fed her dog food...
我不知道你为什么逼我们见她
Yeah, I don't know why you made us meet her.
拜托 狼人
"Aw, come on, Wolfman!"
不是狼人的错
No, no, it's not The Wolfman's fault.
我看了你给伊兹发的短♥信♥ 我吓坏了
I read your text to Izzy. I freaked.
你们当然可以有秘密
Of course you guys are allowed to have secrets.
实际上不是 雷告诉我
"Actually, no, Ray showed me
最好全说出你保守的秘密
it's better to come clean with the stuff you're holding onto.
那时候雾就消散了
That's when the fog clears."
是打比喻吗
Metaphorically?
真棒 因为你可以告诉我们一切
Well, good. 'Cause you can tell us anything.
我们不担心她会把你夺走
And we're not afraid she's gonna take you away from us.
伊兹要上纽约的大学了
"Izzy's going to college in New York."
我们怎么不知道 亲爱的
Well, why wouldn't we understand that, darling?
我想去那里念电影学院
"I want to go to film school there."
很好 我撞坏了车
Okay, good, I wrecked my car.
一块石头落了地
Whew. That's a load off.
纽约 那怎么可能
New York? But how would that even be possible?
你打算什么时候告诉我们
And when were you going to tell us?
这怎么是关于体育和娱乐的问题啊
Well, how is that a question about sports and entertainment?
我想我不会申请 因为我不敢告诉你们
"I figured I wouldn't apply because I was afraid to tell you,
但我真的想去
but I really want to go."
你对我的所有桌游做了什么
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表