剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
来站在这里 他肯定会出现
Come and stand here, and I'm quite sure he'll appear.
搞定 不到一分钟
Boom. Done. Less than a minute.
还跟我打赌你能做得更快
Bet me you could do it faster.
付钱吧 11万亿美元
Cough it up -- 11 gabillion killion dollars.
雷 亲爱的 抱歉我伤害了你
Ray, darling, I'm sorry I hurt you.
说实话 我很惊讶我可以伤害你
To be honest, I'm quite surprised I could.
你来这里不是为了培养感情的
You didn't exactly come here to bond.
我以为你不会有趣
I didn't think you'd be fun.
那是工作电♥话♥ 你懂的
Well, it was a work call. You understand.
不 我懂 只是
No, I get it. It's just...
JJ一直都得到更多关注
JJ always has gotten a lot more attention,
现在我能得到更多关注挺好的
and it was nice to have a bigger piece.
他现在去做自己的事了
Now that he's gone to do his own thing,
我只是希望工作不会变成新JJ
I just hope that work doesn't become the new JJ.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
那是你对自己想要什么的
You know that is the most honest and direct
最诚实和直接的话 自从
you've been about what you want since...
从一开始吗
Ever?
甚至在那之前
I mean, maybe even before that.
狼尾能改变一个人
Yeah, well, the Wolf Tail changes a person.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
但你知道吗 我也很喜欢你 雷
But you know what? I also really like you, Ray.
不管有没有工作 我都会抽出时间
Work or no, I'm gonna make time.
为了你好 也为了我好
You know, for your good and for mine.
如果你没有 我会要求的
And if you don't, I will ask for it.
你是对的
You're right.
我应该停止暗示和玩游戏
I should stop hinting and playing games
来得到我想要的
to get what I want.
是的 宝贝
Yes, love.
但是 我说清楚
But, just to be clear,
我们在这里是因为你也在玩游戏
we're here because you were also playing games.
是啊 但只有你
Yeah, but you're the only one
有机会改变
that has a chance of changing.
伙计 我
Hey, buddy. I, um --
我想明白了我们得做什么
I-I figured out what we need to do.
我也是
"Me too.
我上大学时 不管在哪
When I go to college, wherever that is,
我都希望你跟我一起
I want you to come."
我会看那部电影
Well, I'd watch that movie.
你和我在大城市里
You and me in the big city?
我们遇到了一个粗鲁的出租车司机
We meet up with some gruff cab driver
教了我们
who teaches us all about...
怎么粗鲁
being gruff.
你的计划跟我不一样吗
"Is your plan not my thing?"
JJ 虽然我很乐意一辈子跟你在一起
JJ, as much as I'd love to stick with you forever...
当初说好的是帮你度过高中
...I signed up to help you through high school.
我们做到了
We did it.
是时候了
It's time.
但我不会让你陷入困境
But I'm not gonna leave you high and dry.
明年对你来说充满改变
Next year's gonna be full of changes for you.
你不该在那时候还得和我分开
You shouldn't have to deal with splitting with me, too.
我会让你慢慢过渡
I'm gonna ease you in.
我们会帮你找到最好的助手
We're gonna help you find the -- the best aide out there.
第二好的
Second-best.
肯尼斯
"Kenneth?"
怎么了 伙计
What, bro?
我爱你
"I love you."
我爱
Well, I love...
你的车
your car.
舞蹈派对
请大家欢迎荣耀的狼尾之王
Please welcome our honorary King of the Wolves,
雷·迪梅奥
Ray DiMeo!
还有他妈妈 15分钟前她创造了
And his mom, the woman who invented honorary wolf royalty
荣耀狼创意 让我们都参与其中
15 minutes ago and made us all do this,
玛雅·迪梅奥
Maya DiMeo!
其他人也可以跳舞吗
Is it okay if other people dance, too?
稍等
Eh, in a second.
现在怎么样
How about now?
转念一想 算了
You know, on second thought, no.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表