剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我加入
Okay. I'm in.
-好 -真棒
- Okay. - Great.
这值得来瓶香槟
This calls for champagne.
是啊
Yes.
知道吗 我也加入
You know what? I'm in, too.
从我的份额里扣
Just -- Just deduct that from my share.
谢谢你
Thank you.
原来在怀俄明州
So, it turns out that in Wyoming,
如果有父母陪同
if you are accompanied by a parent,
你可以合法喝啤酒
it is legal for you to have a beer.
不止你可以从互联网学到东西
You're not the only one who can learn stuff from the Internet.
所以你用了你公♥司♥的旅行优♥惠♥券
So you used travel vouchers from your work
就为了飞来这里 给我买♥♥第一杯啤酒吗
just to fly here and give me my first beer?
还有麋鹿烤干酪辣味玉米片
And elk nachos.
呸
Yuck.
我专注于
I was so focused
父子时刻 以至于错过了
on the father/son moments I missed...
敬以后的时刻 儿子
...here's to the ones to come, son.
好酒啊
Ooh. Ooh, that's good stuff.
给我儿子来杯巧克力牛奶
Chocolate milk for my boy.
爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我喝醉了
I am wasted.
才没有
No, you're not.
没事
Hey! That's okay!
反正那篮筐也不对
That was the wrong basket anyway!
真会传球 萨沙
Way to pop it, Sasha!
我们输了
We lost!
真棒
Yeah!
你们做到了
Yes! You did it!
你们知道发生了什么吗
Do you...know what's going on?
我之前和雷在怀俄明州喝酒
I was drinking with Ray in Wyoming.
我之前和JJ在机场附近的脱衣舞俱乐部
I was in a strip club by the airport with JJ.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表