剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
"It's fine.
伊兹和朋友要聚在一起
Izzy and some friends are getting together
看《油脂》抗♥议♥
to watch 'Grease' in protest.
我应该会加入 什么
I'll probably join." What?
那她赢了吗
So she wins?
这叫妥协
"It's called 'compromise.'"
在舞会上妥协
Compromise on prom?
舞协
Promcomise?
听起来很顺
That's got a great ring to it,
但也不该这样做
but it's no reason to do it.
我花了很久才找到女友
"It's taken me so long to find someone.
我不能因为舞会搞砸
I can't mess it up over some dance."
雷 你必须帮帮他
Ray, you have to help him.
-你最拿手了 -我知道我会怎么做
- You're the guy. - Well, I know what I'd do,
但那是我的做法
but I also know it's what I'd do,
所以肯定会失败
so I know it'd fail.
但做的人是JJ
But it would be JJ doing it.
让一个不可抗拒的
Huh. So, my Ray schemes
迷人男子施展我的雷诡计
run through an irresistibly charming person.
这是检测我是否真差劲的
What a wonderful controlled experiment
优秀对照实验
to see whether I suck!
她说JJ可以和别人去
Well, she said JJ can go with someone.
他应该这样做
He should do that.
这会令她很嫉妒
That would make her so jealous.
但他带谁去呢
But who would he take?
你好 碧昂斯
Hello, Beyoncé.
你好 2017年怀俄明小姐
Hello, Miss Wyoming 2017.
你在做什么
"What are you doing?"
为你寻找舞会女伴 你拍了很棒的视频
Finding you a date for prom. You made a great video,
所以妈妈在录你说过的
so Mom's recording the names of every girl
每个你喜欢的女孩的名字
you've ever said you were attracted to.
我们剪进去 然后发出去
We cut them in and ship 'em.
你好 索尼娅·索托马约尔大♥法♥官
Hello, Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
网络法力无边
The net is wide.
伊兹会嫉妒的
Izzy's gonna be jealous.
单子上
"No one on this list
没人会同意的
will say 'yes.'"
如果有人同意 你就去吗
If one does, will you go?
当然 你们闹吧
"Sure. Go nuts."
-你好 艾玛·沃森 -去掉她
- Hello, Emma Watson. - Actually, cut her.
JJ和我有绅士协议
JJ and I have made a gentlemen's agreement
为了家庭安宁
not to try and pursue her for...
-两人都不追求她 -懂了
- peace in the family. - I see.
艾玛
Emma,
很遗憾告知你
there's no easy way to tell you this...
玛雅
Maya,
我有关于贷款的好消息
I have good news about our loan.
他们回电♥话♥了吗 他们重新考虑了吗
Did they call back? Have they reconsidered?
天啊 没有
Oh, God, no.
但我找到了一位投资者
But I did find us an investor,
-他想和我们谈谈 -谁啊
- and he wants to talk to us. - Who is it?
他是商学院的老朋友
He's an old friend from business school.
他超有钱
He's filthy rich!
再说一次他钱从哪来的
Yeah, how'd he get his money again?
他父母死于空难
Oh, his parents died in a plane crash,
他继承了财产
and then he got their money.
我也应该那样做
See, I should've done that.
我有很好的预感
I have a very good feeling about this,
但不能重演电♥话♥事件
but we cannot have a repeat of what happened on that call.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
你对批评太敏感了
You're too sensitive to criticism.
吉米有个让你更坚强的计划
Uh, Jimmy has a plan to help toughen you up.
听起来很不妙
That sounds ominous.
没有啦 会很有趣的 来吧
No, come on. It'll be fun. Just come.
你为什么拿着手铐
Why do you have handcuffs?
抓住她
Grab her!
JJ
Hey, JJ!
我是童星转严肃戏剧演员
It's child star turned immediate serious thespian
卡西迪·钱伯斯
Cassidy Chambers here.
我看了你的视频 视频超可爱 你也很可爱
I saw your video, and it's so cute, and so are you,
我很乐意和你去舞会
and I would love to go to prom with you.
这应该会让伊兹嫉妒 对吧
That ought to make Izzy jealous, huh?
你怎么想
What do you say?
这是妈妈的服装系列
"From Mom's clothing line.
她越来越好了
She's getting good."
好 玛雅 你要问布莱尔要一大笔钱
Okay, Maya, you're gonna ask this Blair guy for a bunch of money,
你必须专业点
and you're gonna be professional.
我们会试试暴露疗法
We're gonna try a kind of exposure therapy.
我们带来了一些人 他们会让你承受
We've brought some people in, and they're gonna subject you
你最不能承受的一件事
to the one thing you really can't take --
批评 好的
criticism. Okay, now,
假设某人对你说了一些话
let's say someone says something to you,
你想说"那是胡扯"
and you want to say, "That's absurd!"
但你可以改说"有意思"
Instead, you'll say, "Interesting."
与其叫别人低能儿
Instead of calling somebody an imbecile,
你可以改说"有意思"
you'll say, "Huh, interesting."
与其爆粗让别人吃某些东西
Instead of telling somebody to eat bleep and then your bleep,
你可以改说
you would say --
等等 "有意思"
wait for it -- "Interesting."
-有人觉得这太过了吗 -没有
- Does this strike anybody else as overkill? - No.
你是个脸皮薄的暴脾气
You are a thin-skinned hothead.
老娘让你瞧瞧
Oh, I'll show you! Oh!
非常好 非常好 非常好
Very good, very good, very good.
是啊 妙招吧
Yeah, nice touch, right?
亲爱的 你的皮肤
Honey, you do not have the skin
驾驭不了珠宝色调
to pull off jewel tones.
有意思
Interesting.
快乐裤加八个S
Fun Pantssssssss with eight S's
是很烂的公♥司♥名
is a terrible business name.
有意思
Interesting.
你躲在特殊需求妈妈的正义伪装之后
You hide behind this whole crusading-special-needs-mom act,
但内心深处你只是一个可悲的小自恋狂
but deep down you're a little, pathetic narcissist
非常自私固执
who's too self-absorbed
以至于意识不到别人对你的真实想法
to notice how everyone really feels about her.
有意思
Interesting.
感谢你说我小
And thank you for calling me little.
厉害了 吉米
Wow, Jimmy.
像我这样做没出路的工作
When you work a dead-end job like mine,
总能学到一两招马屁功
you learn a thing or two about licking boots.
不然你就会死
Or you die.
我不确定我属于哪一种
I'm not sure which category I fall into.
最后一个人是谁
Who even was that last guy?
雷好像跟他上过一节游泳课
I think Ray took one swim lesson from him. Oh.
我不敢相信你来了
"I can't believe you're here.
你为什么同意来
What made you agree to come?"
我已经说过我觉得你可爱了
I already said I thought you were cute.
我再也不会试着用
"I'll never try to use this hand
这只手然后失败了
effectively and fail again."
你真幽默
You're so funny.
抱歉 我笑的时候会哼哧
Sorry, I snort when I laugh.
而且 我还想深入了解一下
Anyway, I, uh -- I also wanted some insight
你的经历
about your experience,
因为我们正在拍一部电影
because we're doing this movie right now,
讲的是一个坐轮椅的角色
and it's about a character who's in a wheelchair,
我想着我们可能在
and I just feel like we might be
残疾问题上犯了错
on the wrong side of some disability issues.
-为什么这样说 -超级愤怒的人
- What makes you say that? - Um, all the super angry people,
每天都坐着轮椅来抗♥议♥
uh, protesting every day in wheelchairs.
谁扮演坐轮椅的人
"Who's playing the person in the wheelchair?
对了 我
Bingo, me.
哦
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表